Only Limited Characters required and are doin Good

Poll

Who all do you want to see more in Jamunia?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys,

I have created this forum so as to keep the CVs posted that these characters are doing good and we want them more in the show... Please remove unnecessary fillars like Mama, Mami, Ghunghroo, chatori, batori who all three are irritating nasty females.... Amongst females only jamunia is best and padmavati also does ok types acting.. rest all r ridiculous..please comment on this guys and i want sharad to see this so that he writes scenes accordingly,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitin123P thumbnail
yes, please get chatpti, batpri, mama, mai, and ghoonghrro out of this show..
sd_384 thumbnail
Guys Please keep posting your comments also so that the makers are aware of who all characters are doing good..
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
sd

You didn't include Naina in the list - she's sweet, and I'd like to see more of her - maybe a bond b/w her & Jamu.

I'd like the entire Bodhan-Lakhan families gone, although I wouldn't mind if Chatori marries Adesh (noone else freely will).  I actually don't want more of Kuber & his family - I'd like Kuber, Padmavati & Ghungru exposed asap and arrested, and Naina to be taken in by Gajraj.

One might ask who'd be the villain?  In the Imagine website, Harihar is mentioned as having secret designs on the haveli - maybe make him the villain, but in a more complex way - not plotting against Jamu, but trying to get Gajraj, Bali & Adesh out of the pic, so that he'd automatically be next in line.

So in the end, you'd have left Gajraj, Bali, Adesh, (Chatori), Harihar, Avadh, Jai, Jamu & Naina.  Looks like a reasonable size cast to me.  Oh, also throw in Premalata, if they decide to introduce new dulhans for Bali & Avadh.
LovelyShweta thumbnail
i Think only Jai, Jamunia, Bali and Awadh and Gajraj should be there for the havelli part and if they have to keep a character as negative then i think Kuber does it the best,, please sware us from irritating female ghunghroo. she does crap acting and also take chatori, batori and mami out of this havellii..

So i vvote for Jai, Jamunia, Bali, Awadh and Kuber...
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
After the May 24th episode where Ramlali tries to immolate Batori for Jai jilting her, I'm finally disgusted, and from now on, I will just read the updates until the day I find out Ramlali is gone.  What started as an interesting show is now a cheap piece of crap.  Yeah, we knew Ramlali was a snake from the way she scalded Jamu on day 2 or 3 of the show, but this one really was just not suitable for viewing.  If the CV's can't think up better plots, it's high time they wind.
sd_384 thumbnail
i just wish CVs read this Vrisha.. i know the show is getting disgusting
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i want to see

jai-jamu
bali
awadh
aadesh
kuber
dausaab
harihar
padma is aslo good as a vamp

i want that stupid bodhan-lakhan family out of this show !!!
sitakshii thumbnail
vrisha i totally agree with ur words ,u always speak our minds !!
i am highly disappointed by the show !! the way its going !!
sitakshii thumbnail
till now we hv given so many ideas (sd, i & mallika on jamunia facebook page plus here on jamunia forum) 

vrisha here on jamuniya forum but if makers r hell bent on showing more of ramlalli-batori & spoiling the show then we cannot help it !!!

its their show & they will show what they feel like showing !!