23/5 - One Shot: Armaan takes Sid-Riddz home.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The door of the Modi Penthouse opens with one soccer-kick of Armaan's leg. Armaan walks in , or rather staggers in with a lot of weight on his two shoulders- Sid clinging to his right arm and resting his head on his right shoulder and Riddz clinging to his left arm and resting her head on his left shoulder. Sid-Riddz wake up at the sound of the door and look at Armaan....

Armaan ( trying to get inside )- Goodmorning ! Ghar aa gayaa....ab meri baazu chhodo , Modis! Ek saath hum teenon ghar ke andar nahiin ghus sakte! My figure is super sexy lekin tum dono ke baare mein aisa leh sakta. Chhodo mujhe aur jaao ghar ke andar.

Sid ( cheek to cheek with Armaan )- Noooooooooooooooooo! Cootchie! Tum mujhe chhodkar chale gaye to mera khayaal kaun rakhega? ...

Riddhima ( slaps Sid )- Abe chupp! Bewade kahiin ke ! Sharam nahiin aati itni peete hue?.... Biwi main hoon tumhaari.

Armaan ( trying to free himself)- Bewade Sid , ye teri Bewadi Riddhima hai... le dhyaan se dekh.... ( Armaan holds Riddz and Sid's face closer to each-other and they blink their eyes at each-other)....ab gaana bajaaoon background mein , badtameezon? .....Tere aur iske sapne ab ek rang hai..... o ek-dooje ke jeevan saathi!....

Sid ( touches Riddz' nose and cheeks gingerly)- O TERI! Ye to sacch mein meri biwi hai.... shaadiwaali biwi.... ( puckers his nose and clings back to Armaan).....lekin isne meri shirt kyun pehni hai?

Riddhima pounces on Sid's neck where her red dupatta is hanging and Armaan has a hard time balancing....

Armaan - O aunty! ..... ye tumhaara shaadiwaala pati hai! Kya kar rahi ho? Iske liye Karwachauth ka vrat rakha tha.... remember?....Flashback mein jaao.....

Riddhima ( clutching Sid's neck and being held back by Armaan )-  Arre kaun sa shaadi waala pati!.... Ye Sid nahiin hai ! Sid mere kapde nahiin pehenta.... isne mera dupatta kyun pehna hai?....Oye , tu jo bhi hai , meri izzat waapis kar.

Sid laughs and lets go of Armaan and holding Riddhima by the arm jerks her inside the house.... Sid laughs and lets go of Armaan and holding Riddhima by the arm jerks her inside the house....

Armaan ( cautions )- Sid sambhaal ke! Gir jaayegi , teri ek hi biwi hai!

Sid ( swinging Riddhima's arms )- Biwi nahiin saas-bahu ka TV hai!..... Waise to 5 liter aansoo baha -bahaa kar mera ghar bharti rehti hai... lekin party mein dekha tha ise.... ( copies Riddz)... uff ! teri adaa!....i like the way you move.... wahaan to izzat ke kabootar uda rahi thi tum ... ab tumhe izzat waapis chaahiye.

Armaan ( in comic shock )- Suna Riddhima! Kya kaha Sid ne ? Tumhaara koi dupatta nahiin hai... i mean tumhaari koi izzat nahiin hai! ... aur isliye tum Sid ki shirt .... i mean uski izzat pehenkar ghoom rahi ho!

Riddhima grabs Sid by his shoulders and shakes him like a wet cloth put up for drying.....

Sid ( like a baby )- Chhod de chudail! Chhod de mujhe!..... Armaan bachaao mujhe! Ye meri izzat par hamla kar rahi hai.

Armaan ( sitting comfortably in a couch)- Lutne de, beta ....... waise bhi is society mein kaun sa tum dono ki koi izzat bachi hai.....

Riddhima - Siddhanth Modi ke bacche!

Sid ( thinking )- Bacche? Abhi nahiin hue .....kab karne hain?

Riddhima ( latching on to the dupatta )- Ye tumhe divorce papers bhejne se pehle sochna chahiye tha...... badtameez, bewakoof aadmi! Bacche hum baad mein plan karenge.....Ab mera dupatta waapis karo aur mujhe .... bar mein.... sorry .... JP ke ghar chhod kar aao...

Armaan ( sifting through a magazine and biting into an apple)- Tch , tch.... kya biwi hai teri Sid.... tujhe chhodkar JP ke paas ja rahi hai.....

Sid ( holding Riddz by the shirt collar )- Kya?...... Tumhaara JP ke saath bhi chakkar hai?......Maine tumhe 1.5 chammach sindoor aur 2.5 kg ka Cartier ka .... oh ya , Mangalsutra ye dinn dekhne ke liye pehnaaya tha.....

Riddhima ( jumping up and down like a kid)- Pehle mera collar chhod , Sid!.... Armaan bachaao!

Armaan ( getting up)- Filhaal , mujhe tum dono se bachne ki zaroorat hai!.... Ek Club Soda aur doosra Rum ka Tadka.....

Sid ( not leaving Riddz )- Armaan mera hai! Mera Cootchie meri side lega!.... Aur ab tum meri shirt utaaro! 

Riddhima ( running away)- Tum mere kapde utarwaaoge! Kaise pati ho tum!

Sid ( running after her )- Party mein kapde utaar kar twist kar rahi thi! Kaisi biwi ho tum? Apna dupatta lo , aur meri shirt do........

Armaan switches on the playstation and sits down to play a game , putting earplugs in his ears as Sid-Riddz run all over the house chasing each-other. 

Riddhima throws cushions and furniture on Sid.....

Sid ( throwing things back at her )- Phenk chudail, phenk , kal subah tujhe uthaakar poore ghar mein jhaadoo-pochaa nahiin karwaaya na , to mera naam bhi... naam....

Riddhima ( throwing a fruit basket at him)- Abe Siddhanth Modi hai tu! Mera shaadiwaala pati!

Sid ( flying kiss to Riddhima twice )- Thanks! Haan...... to mera naam bhi Siddhanth Modi nahiin! 

Finally , they both get tired of running around and collapse on a sofa together behind Armaan......

Armaan ( still playing )- Ho gaya tum dono ka.....Main ghar jaaoon?

No response. Armaan turns around and slowly tears well up in his eyes but with a beautiful smile on his face. 

Sid-Riddz have collapsed together - their faces facing each-other and noses touching. They are holding each-others' hands in sleep. Armaan shakes his head , still smiling and putting a blanket on both of them , he goes out , switching off the lights.....

Love and luck to everyone always,❀️

God bless everyone.πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is sweet..i hope in the show sid and rid walk home alone w/o armaan... armaan is there to help catalyze not perform the entire reaction..
-veena.shona- thumbnail
actuaaly i cant wait 2 c  2morrow's epi
i hate 2 wait 😑
luved d way SR chase each other ☺️
i just hope dis happens in d show 2 😍
-veena.shona- thumbnail
but if im not wrong, d party is at sid's house ryt? πŸ˜•
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

this is sweet..i hope in the show sid and rid walk home alone w/o armaan... armaan is there to help catalyze not perform the entire reaction..

Hey DC!πŸ€—

Thanks for replying. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I agree with you that Armaan should just be the catalyst and leave the chemical reaction to happen between SR on their own. I used the 'Kal Ho na ho' example.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

actuaaly i cant wait 2 c  2morrow's epi

i hate 2 wait 😑
luved d way SR chase each other ☺️
i just hope dis happens in d show 2 😍

SR are very much capable of chasing each-other as we have seen before.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... I am sure we will get to see them chasing each-other in the serial as well. πŸ˜‰.........The party is not in tomorrow's episode in all probability. The party is at Sid's house but not inside it.
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Riddhima ( clutching Sid's neck and being held back by Armaan )-  Arre kaun sa shaadi waala pati!.... Ye Sid nahiin hai ! Sid mere kapde nahiin pehenta.... isne mera dupatta kyun pehna hai?....Oye , tu jo bhi hai , meri izzat waapis kar.

Armaan ( in comic shock )- Suna Riddhima! Kya kaha Sid ne ? Tumhaara koi dupatta nahiin hai... i mean tumhaari koi izzat nahiin hai! ... aur isliye tum Sid ki shirt .... i mean uski izzat pehenkar ghoom rahi ho!

Sid ( throwing things back at her )- Phenk chudail, phenk , kal subah tujhe uthaakar poore ghar mein jhaadoo-pochaa nahiin karwaaya na , to mera naam bhi... naam....

Riddhima ( throwing a fruit basket at him)- Abe Siddhanth Modi hai tu! Mera shaadiwaala pati!

Sid ( flying kiss to Riddhima twice )- Thanks! Haan...... to mera naam bhi Siddhanth Modi nahiin! 

those were my favorite parts... hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidkaarmaan

those were my favorite parts... hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am glad that you laughed. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Awesome one shot Poco...It was hilarious πŸ˜†

I remember the KHNH scene and the epic dialogue by saif "Are u Mohammed Ali?" 🀣

I just hope n wish tht  the talli mr n mrs modi sort out their differences and we get to see our chudail and badtameez back sooooonnn!!!!
Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dowsome post!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Armaan ( sitting comfortably in a couch)- Lutne de, beta ....... waise bhi is society mein kaun sa tum dono ki koi izzat bachi hai.....

Sid-Riddz have collapsed together - their faces facing each-other and noses touching. They are holding each-others' hands in sleep. Armaan shakes his head , still smiling and putting a blanket on both of them , he goes out , switching off the lights.....

these parts r just Hilarious! n last part was sweeet! πŸ˜³

Fantablous writting!

i soo wish we get to see all this in the show....
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago