https://soundx.mp3pk.com/indian/murder/murkder03%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3

Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Alisha Chinai
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note:

This song is kind of romantic as well, in a playful way. So it's a playful romantic song. So it fits. The lyrics are playful themselves, though maybe a bit romantic, it's not really serious romance here. But if you wanted I guess this song could be played in the romance rounds too, but there is no doubt there is a playful tune in this song.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great singing by Alisha!

I like the way she starts of the song with her voice waving across the song. When she actually starts singing, it goes well too. She has some nice and unique pronunciation of some of the words, "roka roka roka" and so on. Overall, she has nice voice quality like usual.

The song wasn't that difficult, there are a few areas which required you to higher the pitch of your singing, but not by a whole lot. Otherwise, it was a nice and simple song where Alisha added a lot of her own nice touches, very nice feeling and expression. She's always been really good at adding a little sexiness to her voice.

So overall, good singing. Simple song, but nice extra touches added throughout, and I really like the way she starts and ends the song with her voice waving through the song.

Rating: 7/10

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally a worthy song! What fine singing by Alisha ji, but again this song fits her rang of tone.

Her first word was shaky by itself, but besides that, what a plesant voice she had! The renditions were brilliant! And the way she emphasized on the chorus of the songπŸ‘Her transitions were so spotless, it's like anybody could do it. More importnatly, she conveyed the naughty but happy emotions as per the song and the lyrics. And then suddenly, she emphazied further on one of the stanzas(fail to remember which ones), and added her special polishes to them. As they say, save the best for the last! In view of other songs, I'll give her a 9!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
xobile thumbnail
Aah I'm loving the constant Anu Malik presence in our game!

Another trademark ANU MALIK composition!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Xobile, aren't you gonna judge?
xobile thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Xobile, aren't you gonna judge?

It takes time to score and comment. Will reserve my comments til tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ. I read your comments keenly, though πŸ˜‰
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice song...and Alisha has done good justice here...there is feel and you can sense the playful and sensuous touch given by her..though it was not very difficult song still she has managed to leave her stamp..I will give her a 8.

Edited: After listening to other songs I felt Alisha deserved a nine ..so actually voted her a nine..
@rising above: pls consider this.Edited by p@ras - 13 years ago
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Whoa! This was a surprise package for me. I had never listened to this song carefully. I think it suited Alisha's voice quite well. 9/10
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
9 /10.

Finally, a song worthy of a singer like Alisha. Tailor made for her, suits her voice perfectly. When you go deep into this track, it combines wonderful tunes with certain amount of old world charm and sweet naughtiness that is required to portray at those intervals. Good tonal quality and modulation works like wonders for her voice in this track.

Superb singing!