Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hunk101 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
9 from me! She has succeeded in making the song sound romantic & sensous.
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting song!

This song is perfect for the voice quality of Alisha. I liked the way she moved from the higher note to the lower note with elegance keeping the feel intact. The slight raw tone in her voice is perfectly utilized in this song, which makes it more beautiful to listen to. Words are emphasized well, according to mood of the song. A great job done by Alisha here. One of her best songs I must say.

She creates a scene of mystery and naughtiness with her voice. Perfect expressions I must say. The tone changes according to the mood of the song. The singing in the initial starting part of the singing could have been improved. Sometimes a slight strain could be felt in the voice when she went for the lower notes. Never-the-less, it is a memorable peppy song from Alisha.

Concluding my evaluation, the score will be 9 out of 10 for this naughty performance :)

xobile thumbnail
Double postEdited by xobile - 13 years ago
xobile thumbnail
Loved the song! Anu Malik proves his versatility yet again!

The singing was great as well. Alisha's voice has a unique light and smooth texture which is particularly pleasing to hear when there are lots of twists in the pitching. You get the occassional voice crack placed astutely at the end of a word for extra effect. Het wispy voice reminds me a lot of a free flowing stream of smoke in a weird way... lol

this singing sure is at par with tinka tinka which I originally thought was alisha's best. However there is a lack
of super challenging sequences which we have become accustomed to in the female contest. I'll award Alisha the same marks I gave Kavita for 'Pyar Hua Chupke Se' - 8/10
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Eh I have mixed feelings with the singing and the song. First coming to the song I don't like it at all. Its a kind of song that I can't really connect with. And if I cannot connect with a song, I find it hard to connect with the singer. But yes the song was a bit different and hats off to Alisha for attempting the song in the first place. She was very good no doubt, but I just felt that the connectivity was not there.

Final rating: 7
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poll is closed!!!

Final Audience Score: 8.6
Final Judges Score: 7.8

Final Score: 8.2