Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

hahahahah Tanu
that was awesome !
Aww Omi lol !

Thanx Hina... and wow!! what a video of Omi & Kulcha's dostana!!! It made me  wish I could've written something about the both of them....πŸ˜† (maybe I will....)
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@tanu d- what he called abeer launda. how he dare to use such word. Omi u idiot and cheap gunde just get lopt. ROFL ROFL
anantanant thumbnail
Thanks to everyone who's commented - hope Omi's departure point  is near and that he leaves us and Abher in peace - can't say how Kulcha will take it, though! πŸ˜ƒ

@Eks - "Omi did end up giving more than taking" - that's so true - think of all the money + kaju barfis + treats he gave Kulcha, all the wedding expenses, sponsoring all Abher dates - all came to nothing - what a poor investment for him! Will be happy if this is the last we see of him, let's see what the CVs have in store for us...πŸ€”

@Naina - Yup, Omi is one half of the Kulcha-Omi Chachi dostana - how can we forget that - and now it's been captured for posterity by Hina's video! πŸ˜†

@Tanu - that was so good! Echoed all my feelings so succintly - a true ode - thanks Tanu - were you an Eng Lit student by any chance? Really enjoyed that! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Hina - Oh my God! Please...I've got stitches - the epressions were so suited to this song, it was brilliant! Worth you not going out on a nice day lol! 🀣 πŸ€—

Usha
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: netizenn123

@Tanu - that was so good! Echoed all my feelings so succintly - a true ode - thanks Tanu - were you an Eng Lit student by any chance? Really enjoyed that! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Usha

Ayyo... no no...☺️, My English is slightly better than Omi's..he he...☺️....
fam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good job Usha!!..Ive always thought his dialogue delivery was spot on and as much as I loved Chandan the actor playing the role, Omi will not be missed (I hope he really is out for good..the character is such a cheapo creep!!)

And Tanu my God..I was ROFLing reading your li'l goodbye poem..good job as always!!
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: fam26

And Tanu my God..I was ROFLing reading your li'l goodbye poem..good job as always!!

Thanks Fathima!!
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
must admit... i was not the least interested in reading a post named 'an ode to omi' but i m glad that finally at the end of the day, i was driven to find out what was in it....

very well summarized... his contribution to abHers love story is really great, he was also responsible for leher admitting to us and bittan about how special abeer was, well indirectly as he caused all the fasad in the college in the first place

he also got a lot of good songs to hum/sing, though he made them all sound a bit lewd but none the less they reminded us of some good songs and also some funny moments on and off screen (Chomi, Chabir and Cheher)...

we must not over look his contribution to the upcoming wedding
anantanant thumbnail
@Tanu - slightly better than Omi's English? Please! Don't be so modest, yaar, continue to give us odes and letters 😊 - we all love them!

@Fathima and @Fatima - thanks, glad you liked the post - just Sunday timepass! CA is a good actor, really gave the character a slimy, repulsive look. His "English" dialogues and his songs were just enough to complete the character.

But yes, we've all had just about enough of Omi, so wish he makes a speedy exit, don't know what the CVs have in store?

Anyway, happy thoughts today - Abher weddding yaaay! πŸ₯³
Edited by netizenn123 - 13 years ago
abhaypanchi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As an actor chandan anand has portrayed omi' character superbly, so much so that people are  hating Chandan also. I think this thing is triumph for an actor. As of personally i like chandan's portrayal of Omi very much.
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very nicely done Usha, Aree yaar, how can we banish you from Abheria?  How can we banish you from your house? Never, ok? Go ahead write odes to Kul and Daadi too we'll welcome it!

1. True-who provided encouragement to chota bhayya-OMI!

2. Very ture-Omi's the reason for Abeer to become Super hero Abeer!

3.Hee hee - Bechara Omi-give money, car, house to Abeer expecting Leher in return but what he got-Nada, zilch, Nothing!

4. Yes Omi brought Abher to marital state and that too in a hurry! Me like Abher getting together BUT me NOT like the Hurry!

5, 6- True too!

But seriously such a good actor like Chandan deserves great roles and Omi was a good role with lot of scope for performance. Thanks Chandan!