Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yaa during that july it was melodrama with the murderer of their grand dotty...but whatever...jst see aditi ashu scenes on youtube!☺️😳

But later when aditi comes back with pragati and all...KGGK was really interesting!! Like actually interesting!☺️

And I LOVE YOU MADS!☺️ Hopeeeeβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
OMG !! Oh Yeah she is gona come back & rock the screen once again. We are blessed or what!! I am so glad we can see her on screen once again. She is a dynamite! <3

I think we all should start demanding for YaRa in the show !! <3
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
OMG!! Remaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!πŸ€— Where have you been? Wait pm-ing you!😳

And i know right?!?! It would be awesome to get YaRa back...i hope we do *touchwood* but i am not sure...well no expectations...only hope!😳😳

You must be happy...KaSh are back! πŸ˜ƒ Happy for you!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

OMG!! Remaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!πŸ€— Where have you been? Wait pm-ing you!😳

And i know right?!?! It would be awesome to get YaRa back...i hope we do *touchwood* but i am not sure...well no expectations...only hope!😳😳

You must be happy...KaSh are back! πŸ˜ƒ Happy for you!πŸ€—πŸ€—

YEs !! it will be great to see them back!! Are you guys demanding or anything to ekta or the production house?

Oh YEAH !! I  have no words to express they are back & with a bang! Can you belive it Nitz we have been continusly demanding everywhere for KaSh everywhere we didn't even leave the show it self. Night & day phone calls, emails, etc etc. Ahhh We Finally did it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ !! we are just going crazyyy!! I am just sooooo omg !! I promised my friend if KaSh comes back I will come back to IF & well they came back i guess i am back too πŸ˜›!! So get ready for me to annoy you nimbooo !!

oh when is the show starting!? I hope Priya has a fair amount of scenesss 😍!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Figures yaar!! You guys were crazy!! I think whole india knows that! πŸ˜†

And well according to the articles it is supposed to start on 14th june but i dont think they have finalized their lead actress!! And well priya defo. is gonna have good amount of scenes man...she is parallel lead just like remix...that is what it is said to be!😳😳Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
Is the Story going to be ditto Twilight or is it gona be totally differnt just the basic concept?

What character is she playing? I tried readin this article that was explaning her chracter & the story line but ah it just went over my head 😳