Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmmi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
You Guys are so hilarious, I love to read all of your comments.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sab ke sab sari behoodi deewanis yahan hai ka?  😆

When one steps away from IF and returns it's interesting what new things we get to notice. This is a freaking TV soap drama.  On the one hand some say Krishna ka dimag garmi ha😡 Lekin unke posts bhi Krishna ke kilaf garmi lagthi hai.😡  Ka farak padtha hai? Why aren't they cool headed like Prats?😛 Tehero, uski dimag bhi kabhi na kabhi garmi lagthi hai, lekin woh garmi sirf Krishna ke liye bachathi rakthi hai. Sahi baath hai na?😕
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar tum log bhi na...kuch tho sharam karao...aaj tho baba ne sab haadh paar kar thi...
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar tum log bhi na...kuch tho sharam karao...aaj tho baba ne sab haadh paar kar thi...

shumi dear don't you think Pratigya ne had kar di thi ??
i mean did you notice in that last part when pratigya was crying, my baba was sooo concern for her that he so nicely asked her if everything is fine at home and she as usual started her bhasan. couldn't she just answer him back nicely. i mean its not too hard to do so.
And you know Baba can't and he won't do anything wrong with Pratigya.
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishid

shumi dear don't you think Pratigya ne had kar di thi ??
i mean did you notice in that last part when pratigya was crying, my baba was sooo concern for her that he so nicely asked her if everything is fine at home and she as usual started her bhasan. couldn't she just answer him back nicely. i mean its not too hard to do so.
And you know Baba can't and he won't do anything wrong with Pratigya.

One thing that baffles me about Prats is that she is so blind to her own behavior with Krishna from the very beginning of their marriage.  Granted she was royally psst off at him early on and wanted revenge but as she has seen how he has stood by her against his own family, the times she has heard his family ridiculling him for loving her, why is she indifferent to accepting a different decent side to Krishna?  😕
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

One thing that baffles me about Prats is that she is so blind to her own behavior with Krishna from the very beginning of their marriage.  Granted she was royally psst off at him early on and wanted revenge but as she has seen how he has stood by her against his own family, the times she has heard his family ridiculling him for loving her, why is she indifferent to accepting a different decent side to Krishna?  😕

Exactly.
why doesn't she just accept the fact that he is her husband and even she "loves" him. she wants Krishna's attention all the time and we have noticed that many times. she can smile for the rabdi that he brought for her but why not in front of him so that he feels good too. she can cry for him when he is not well and is injured but she doesn't show it cause she herself is confuse if she loves him or not
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishid

Exactly.
why doesn't she just accept the fact that he is her husband and even she "loves" him. she wants Krishna's attention all the time and we have noticed that many times. she can smile for the rabdi that he brought for her but why not in front of him so that he feels good too. she can cry for him when he is not well and is injured but she doesn't show it cause she herself is confuse if she loves him or not

Maybe she doesn't see herself as deserving of his love on some level. Low self-esteem issues? Or else why fight him on trivial matters with her baashans? What makes her think she has the right answers to all of life's problems? Why can't she stand up and tell the truth about the pregnancy if it was so important to her to clear the air with her family as well as his own? She stood up for Kesar and spoke up. Is she not worthy of the same thing?  Hiding behind Krishna and using him as the punching bag for her poor choices shows she is a coward at heart, IMO.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

Wasn't he lying on a thick mattress
Jiski Biwi Motti uska Bhi Bada Naam Hai Bistar Par Lita Do Gaddey Ka Kaam Hai
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am also in..Regardless of what he is trying to do 😉 HE was SUPER HOT man...
How Lucky Pratigya 😳 Behodi..

He is Hot but dumb also   ...I still think that moment was made by Pratigya herself ..(courtesy of AArushi) 😕
imsocool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaaar too good!!
krishna looked soooo damn HOOOTTTT!!!
yeah the vest part was crazy.. that s prolly cuz he's shy!
1 month baad dekhna, krishna bohat comfortable ho jayega!
but i LOVVE HIM!!!