Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nadz_J

🤣🤣🤣 why are u wishing that🤣🤣 its jst a show😆😆

🤣🤣 Cant help it Nadz🤣 Some people's hypocracy🤣 It's not against YuNa lovers or AR lovers.. it's against Sid and Sue-haters🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

🤣🤣 Cant help it Nadz🤣 Some people's hypocracy🤣 It's not against YuNa lovers or AR lovers.. it's against Sid and Sue-haters🤣🤣

🤣🤣 okay🤣🤣🤣 i dnt think i hate either of them🤣🤣 so i hope those curses are nt for me🤣🤣🤣
mabel thumbnail
luvd de post...
second chances are beautiful...
niki n abhi's relationship was never bashed so much just because niki n armaan werent a couple....dat is crap!...common girls...is love considered true love only if the guy n girl are a couple...so if de girl loves de guy silently without de guy knowin about it...den her love isnt true???...
ridz was wid army 4 3yrs n hardly 4 a few months wid sid...hence de bond shared by AR is greater n more true dan SR????...i dont understand de logic dere as well...love cant b measured by de time spent together...one of my best friends married her ex's friend...she actually interacted wid him after she broke up wid de other guy...according 2 her she realised dat he is her true soul mate bcoz of de way he brought her out of de agony she went through as de post effect of a broken heart...she spent so less time wid dis guy b4 marryin him...she says she made de decision bcoz she had finally understood what she wanted...
4g8 luvbetween couples...just consider frnds...is it necessary dat ur friend of 18 yrs is loves more by u dan ur frnd of around 5 yrs or less...in my case my school frnd startin from nursery is still a nyc n never 2 b forgotten frnd of mine(she is my frnd of 16 yrs) but my best frnd is de one i made when i was in 11th...that makes her my frnd of 7 yrs....but i definitely love her more dan my childhood frnd...i dont understand de logic behind measuring love!!!...

n last but not de least...this is just a show!!!!!!!...so guys chill n njoy it...y waste tym in spreadin negativity...it will harm only u!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
No not for u.. 🤣 Samajhdaaro ko ishara kaanfi hai.. for which those curses were...

And I am a Brahmin
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 okay mis brahmin ji🤣🤣🤣 i still hate cvs even more after that article, i dunno if i shud laugh or cry
Sid and sue are the cutest siblings ever on TV!😊
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -bhootni-

Even though I am a YuNa fan...i do agree with you...Neha left...we can't expect Yuvi to be heartbroken for the rest of his life...he needs to move on....and if it is Sue then so be it!

Ya and thats what makes you is phorum ki acchi bacchi....
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Damned if you do...Damned if you dont...This has been the treatment meted out to sid and sue will also go through this...

I dont understand this...y cant ppl look at the sitautions in an objective way? I wanna ask a question...i asked this for sid n am asking for sue again...

If somethin like this were to happen to a friend of urs, tht the love of his life left him for whatever reasons n he was all miserable, wat wud u tell him? Would u say, too bad she left..become a devdaas or keep waiting for her or Would you say, dude i understand ur problem, but try to move on...

Now ppl will argue like they did during sid's entry in ridz's life, tht u dun have to fall for someone else in order to move on...agreed! But u cannot stay alone ur whole life..thts also a fact! At some point or the other u need a companion with whom you can share your life...and if tht companion comes by the way of a friend (like in sue's case) what's the harm?

Seriously ppl need to grow up...
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@nadz - Who dared to curse you? Jaldi naam batao........

btw we SR fans never curse mature people like you...You are a samajdari and maturity ki mishal on this forum..We love you as much as we love other SR fans............if not even more........

lilmisswateva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ummm okay?????? its just a show... who cares.. chilll!!!