WRITTEN UPDATE 20th May

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

PART 1

Monghi comes to the guest room to keep something and see Sarang sleeping there. The noise wakes Sarmg up and he acts all innocent anf bechara. He requests Monghhi not to tell anyone about last night as he doesn't want others to know what happened between Birang and oesnt want anything bad to be heard about Birwa. Monghi gets the first aid box and dresses his wound and Birwa see this and Sarang gives her an evul smile.

Kaddu asks NAndini to get up as the have a doctor's apoointmwnt and Kaddu feels that NAndini has high temperature. She panics and Santu asks her whats the matter. KAddu says NAndu was ok last night but suddenly the temperature rised again. The doctor comes and writes for some more tests. Santu asks her what she would eat and Nandu says sooji ka halwa. Santu goes to kitchen to make it and champa asks her to get maalik;s breakfast to him but Santu make Champa to go and give it to him. Dm talking to babuji saying he is leaving to the mdiamond merchant';s awards function. BAbuji asks if it's the same where Sanraj went and SAntu gavethe speech an asks if he is taking SAntu this time also. DM makes excuses and champa gets him the food and he asks about NAndu. He takes the food to NAndu and asks her how she is feeling. She says the only sad part is the injection. SAntu enters with NAndu's food and DM leaves asking Nandu to have the food. SAntu asks him to have his but he ignores her.

PART 2

KAddu gets a call from Sandy and he says its his hearing the next day and asks for help and Kaddu says she or her family ha s got nothing to do with him and slams the phone and  Sandy makes faces.

Birwa worried about Monghi and she calls fro her and asks her to stay away from Sarang. Monghi says she was helpmg him on humanity and says if Birwa has really cared for her husband then he would not have been in that situation. Birwa says she knows that Monghi still loves him but her ex lover is her husband now and assk her to stay away. Monghi leaves   crying. Birwa apologises to Monghi in her heart.

PART 3

DM is leaving and says bye to everone and he asks Baa where NAdini is and KAddu says she is up and resting and he goes to meet her and Baa asks him to meet Sanmtu also as she is there with Nandu. He stops and says he will meet her later and tries to leave. Baa stops him sayng it takes only two minutes and asks Champa to ge Santu. SAntu is hearing this with teras and sher runs to Nandini. Champa asks Santu to come and Santu refuses saying she ant leave NAndini NAndu asks her of everything ok as she is not going down and sitting with her just an excuse. Nandu says she why Santu is not going down. SAntu asks her why. Nandu says she wants nanaji to come to her no. NAndu says that's thw way it should be boys always talk harsh and naalso is the same and this time she shouldn't go around him. he should come for her and SAntu smiles and kisses her. Champa comes with the curd and sugar and says Santu is there with Nandu. DM tries to leave and Baa says its good omen to have the curd from the wife DM says its even beer to have it from mother. Baa is worried the DM who always makes excuses to meet Sntu is refusing to meet her what it could be. Frreeze.

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHROME thumbnail
okay - so he is out for couple days on his trip to canness??? or the function

I will miss my DM 😭
iSakshi thumbnail

uma dear this is for u 🤗🤗🤗 and Here's my pov

Today was a complete filler episode.. Beginning of THe ignoring game ..Basically... Dm cares for santu as santu cares for dm...He remembers santu's fear of needles and santu inquires abt him having his food... but duffords decides to hurt eachother for the sake of others..and somehow i still love them 🤗🤗 ... Nandini was today's show stealer.. i like her talk to her santu.. on how she shud start ignoring dm..  very truly said.. as for monghi the word dumb would look smart next to her.. she shud b lucky birwa knows whats going on.. had it bin another woman like myself and she's still all gagga over her ex aka my hubby I would've made her turn black and blue within seconds.. Sandeep back O NO.no its beggining to rain PIMPS🤢..  and dm making excuses infront of baa was just unbearable why does he insist on being soo mean.. gosh sanraj r eating my brains up..

⭐️4/10
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Uma for well written update...

so DM is leaving that means no RR for a week or 2 😕😕
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.

OMG Uma you have to do this again tomorrow. 🤗
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Uma..

🤗  You need many of this to sit through that..

Atleast you got to see your DM? 😆

@The Episode.. Why the hell is Sandy phoning Kaddu..??!! Can't they show Maulik phoning someone at the M-Mansion..

Don't tell mee Kaddu is going to go running back into his bahon when he gets back.😡

CV's..!! Please.. MAULIK..!! BACK..!! NOW..!! 😆 I said please.. 😳 *puppy eyes*

Edited by SanRajDeewani - 13 years ago
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Uma.....
Not much to comment today ....poor Nandini sick    hope the tests dont bring some thing drastic...that girl is too sweet and smart ....loved the way she gave her Santu dadi some advice about boys and girls....that was too cute....
Now our dear ol Baa is in jassoos mode ...😃 hope she gets to the root of the hubby wife quarrel .....
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jes75

Not much to comment today ....poor Nandini sick    hope the tests dont bring some thing drastic......

Hope this is not going the KZK route.....where Kaddu-Shanky have to procreate for Nandini's sake.......we all know how much Kekta likes recycling
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma di for the update.................I would love to see Santu ignoring DM, just like she did when she entered with POA.........I would love to see DM becoming mad at santu for ignoring him..................I would love to see Arjan not being DM's son..................I would love to see Moti getting her dues............I would love to see, actually not see Monghi and her rona dhona.................I would love to see Sarang out of this house....................I would love to see Khemi out of the mansion once she finds out that bacteria is not the real son of DM..................I would love to see Moti behind the change of DNA reports.............

wow there are so many things that I would love to see..............but more then that I enjoy reading your updates............you take so much khast to do these boring updates for us.............Thanks.......... 🤗 .............but on serious note..............I think DM cannot resist Santu..............even he was saying that he will go as he is getting late............but somewhere his eyes were still searching for santudi.................I just want these tracks to end so that I could see DM crying blood tears for not believing in his wife and never supporting her...........sure it was santu's fault as well............but DM also had not done enough as a husband for santu to trust him...............Hot headed person like DM.........who wouldnt be scared of him???

Sorry if I have offended DM's gopikas, Droolers and SanrajainsEdited by Ayushi_01 - 13 years ago
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Uma.. Cldn't watch the epi. thought missed a good epi..well not Nothin much to comment........😆😆