Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Starts with the soldiers realizing that, SS is not there soldier and they run towards SS and JKR. JKR asks sunder to take her place and JKR goes along with SS so he can escape through the secret path.😊 GR on the other hand is making a deal with Spears and signs a document with out reading it (what a fool GR is and now LB has to get him out of this situation) Later GR comes to meet LB, but it is Sunder in LB's place.😆. GR tells Sunder/LB that he has decide to hand over SS to the British and hope she understand his dilemma. (god he is such). Aayshree walks in when GR is abt to touch Sunder/LB. GR leaves and Aayishree catches Sunder red handed and asks her to tell what GR told her. Sunder tells everything to Aayshree and asyshree threatens Sunder not to tell anything to LB or she will be punished. LB walks in and Sunder does not tell LB anything abt SS fearing Aayishree (hate the witch😡). Spears reaches the 3 vahinis and tells them some plan in mute and the vahinis are very happy that they will ruin everything now (god this sounds really scary. They r planning something really bad against GR and LB. GR's stupidity is the sole reason for this😡)

Gosh LB and GR are getting ready for there Suhaag raat. (I am sure its not gonna happen😆).LB tells motibai she still did not understand what Motibai told her😆. Sunder comes in to tell LB abt SS, but aayishree comes in at the right moment and sends her away. Aaysihree take Sunder some where, so she wont tell the truth abt SS (Really hating Aayishree and her dear Rao ba 😡, 1 witch and the other stupid/idiot) By the way LB was looking really pretty⭐️.

Morapant comes to meet LB and is dumb founded looking at his little princess. Aayishree comes in to take LB to GR since the muhurat time is approaching (ROFL this is just hilarious😆). SS is getting ready to leave Jhansi  with British soldiers following him.

Precap- LB in her room and Sunder finally tells LB abt SS👏. LB is walking with her sword  and is really angry (wow she looked like durga maa here👏) LB with her sword and GR walking towards each other.

Acronyms used -GR- Gangadhar Rao, LB-Laxmi Bai, SS-Samar Singh

Hope GR sees LB tomorrow in her Durga maa avatar. What an idiot GR is being a king. Now I am sure, if it were'nt for LB no one would have ever heard abt Jhansi. I even wonder if GR would be able to keep his so called throne without LB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitahsreeva thumbnail

hai boosi.....thanks for the update....wat  document is actualy GR is signing  with out reading it....Gr will do something then later he will put blame on LB!!!!!

fuzzyface thumbnail
yay! LB is mad 🥳
now everyone should run  especially GR 😆
This Aishree needs to get married and move to her sasural, she is the crowd between GR n LB🤢
Thanks for the update
niyat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitahsreeva

hai boosi.....thanks for the update....wat  document is actualy GR is signing  with out reading it....Gr will do something then later he will put blame on LB!!!!!

its lyk arrest warrant ..to arrest samar singh.that GR  signed..
Edited by niyat - 13 years ago
niyat thumbnail
GR should follow LB.. that will be  full on action..i want LB to leave before GR stops..i loved SS-LB  scenes.. perfect bro-sis ..boosi thanks for update..😊
Edited by niyat - 13 years ago
Micron thumbnail
Seriously fuzzyface...Aaishree is so excited🤣....she really needs to be married off ASAP...Vahinis need to send some guy with Ladoos😆
Micron thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyat

its lyk arrest warrant ..to arrest samar singh.that GR  signed..

niyat I think its more than arrest warrant document. Did U see how happy all the vahinis were when they heard what Spears said (everything was in mute for us though)
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

Seriously fuzzyface...Aaishree is so excited🤣....she really needs to be married off ASAP...Vahinis need to send some guy with Ladoos😆

sure sure then LB can plan her SR 😆
niyat thumbnail

yday u wr saying ab t SR see how despearte aishree is...😆😆😆 aishree size dnt suit ladoo..something bigger than ladoo..
niyat thumbnail

niyat I think its more than arrest warrant document. Did U see how happy all the vahinis were when they heard what Spears said (everything was in mute for us though)

GR dumb..he dnt read before signing it??.boosi wat else could it be?