patel87 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
who is the male???
i dont like the guy in the serial he look sooo old man...
they are not great pair!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the guy looks old but actually he is not.........................here the character is the elder son and that too he is in politics so a bit maturity was essential................and about the pair it is the time who will judge that because till now we havenot seen both of them together so lets see what happens tomorrow and then only we can draw a conclusion.
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup, he is Aditya Raje Deshmukh, Anna Sahab's eldest son. The actor playing him is Mujtaba Ali Khan.

I agree, he is shown to be very mature and like he is of a very high status and importance, where as our Swara is really down to earth and understanding.
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As of now Iam not to fond of the male lead either. But I Understand that he is the eldest son and he is in politics and therefore he is mature and responsible and all that. But let us see maybe he will impress. And he might look good with Swara after all.... otherwise Ekta should replace this Adtya with another one.... not likely but a possibility...

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i too thought that he looked too old. But he improves with time. Also, I think they will be working on different "looks' for him. Currently he is wearing "serious" clothing and looks too formal. With a semi shaven look and blue jeans he should look atleast 10 years younger. Also, if you notice, Swara may look young, but she is very mature in character. They may just wing it off.

In his mugshot in the Telly chakkar article he looked cute and shy.