Final Farewell...YuNa

act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello YuNa-ians and DMG-ians,

I came today, sitting excitedly on my computer chair. It had been a long time since I had some free time to do something on I-F, so I logged in and did the first thing that came to mind, go to DMG forums for my lovely YuNa. I was scanning through the front page when my eyes dulled in dissapointment. I saw no topic on YuNa, no YuNa Island, no YuNa praise or discussion. I furrowed by eyebrows and tension started building up in my body. My eyes were still in the process of looking over the articles when my eyes fell upon the articles related to DMG. That is when it dawned on me. The reason why there were no YuNa article at the front page, the reason why they were not even a single discussion, the reason why I felt a lump in my throat that I could not seem to gulp down the horrendous news in front of me. The news read: "Neha Jhulka opts out of Dill Mill Gaye.."

..For a second I thought that everything around me had become still. I paused for a second to chug on to the news that I have just read out. I clicked on the article and read the contents that were to be read and my eyes welled up in hot tears. I closed my eyelids and one thought came across my mind, "Alas, DMG has lost yet another marvelous talent!" The blatant truth in the article stabbed through my heart. It was true, the creatives were so adamant on emphasizing on AR and SR's chemistry that they have ignored YuNa to some extent. I know it is foolish to say that I cried, but I actaully did. Not because YuNa were gone. No, not only that! but also because what she said was true. She was promised to be in main lead yet her character outline and charm began to fade into oblivion which YuNa-ians noticed, reluctant to admit however. I cried for yet another loss of talent in the show where many left due to its poor management of screen time.

YuNa is written out with a pointed quill into my heart, engraved so beatifully that it burns when I think of them and the only feelings that I feel right now are of pain of never being able to see them again. This show was ancient to me when KaSh were no more, but my friend persistently  made me watch an episode of their first meeting. Something steered inside me and I could not stop myself from coming online everyday and keeping myself updated with their news. I am glad that they were in this show, no matter how long but they showed me and gave me another purpose to smile and believe in such a thing called "love". 

My body aches of exhaustion. exhaustion from waiting and hoping for a YuNa scene everyday. It is tired and I guess it is time for me to say the final good bye to my dear YuNa. My body is shaking and I cant stop the tears but I know that it wil be all better in a little while. Even if it's for a little while, I saw the YuNa magic, I felt it within my viens when I watched their scenes. But this is final!. Good-Bye YuNa,  Neha-Sehban. Hope to see you in another show where you get the chemistry you always deserved!

This topic is not meant for any bashing of any character or pairing, so please do not start a fight and I request the mods to not close this topic because this is a very true depiction of what I felt and this is not any other attempt to get Neha back because she, in my opinion made a right decision. This post is just a tribute to all YuNa-ians and a fianl goodbye to YuNa.

Well, Yuna-ians, I wrote what I felt, plz R&R. it is not suppose or meant to offend anyone.

Ciao
Jiya
Edited by act12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Awwwww i knw what u feel, im sooo shocked, annoyed un happy abt wat happend and stupid SBS and SBB didnt even bother to show us neha was leaving, i was still hoping and all my hopes shattered i felt sooo cheated :'(

I don't have much to add to your endearing post, but I am very much pleased with Neha's decision to exit out in a dignified manner. It's much better than being utilized as a mere piece of furniture on the show, which YuNa, Abhi - Nikki, Rahul -Muskaan fell victims to. DMG creatives unfortunately do not comprehend the definition of an ensemble; they basically ended up using and abusing YuNa. Oh CVs. *shakes head* They massacred their own creation.:P

Anyways, I am sure all of the folks that were once associated with DMG, but now not are due to differences have made smart decisions, and will make a rightful place on TV somewhere.
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

same here jiya................i can't even believe tat  dere is no yuna left in d show.....................

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
@zainab: i agree with u, im so irritated with CVs for doing that to YuNa and RM ;"(
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@nadz n zainab m agree wid u guys.......
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I understand what you must be feeling after coming into terms with the fact that Neha won't be a part of the show anymore. Its really disheartening to not to see Yuna anymore. I appreciate Neha's decision of leaving the show at the right time rather than just being used as fillers. Yuna will always be a lovable couple for all Yunanians. The trend of breaking the bond between cute couples still continues in this show. hope Sehban realises this and exits this show. Both Sehban and Neha will for sure get good roles where they can act together and create the same Yuna magic.

Yuna Rocks and Will Always Rock

Edited by sujsub - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Aakhri alvida :'( i hope its nt she said if they give her a gud space she wud come back, lets petition ppl plz we can hope that we can make it happen!!!!!! i made a petition jst waiting for the confirmation
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a rocking couple butchered............jst a screen-space was asked for...n dat too wat is going on A-R-S...ppl r not satisfied wid dat track also......hope these cvs make remain yuna intact in memories atleast...dnt want to end up yuvi wid sue....was special n will always be...better not to butcher yuvi's character more by pairing him wid sue..
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally true
feel the same
going 2 miss yuna