May19-highlights

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Not much happened today except preparations for marriage according to Gajraj's wishes.  Jai was crying and he took Jamu's mangalsutra from the shelf and put it on her neck.   Naina, Padma's daughter also felt sad for Jai.

All the ladies did some rituals for Jai, like haldi ceremony etc.   Jai was not happy about any of that.

Mami and Batori visit Jamu and they are happy that she is still in a coma. Mami almost puts her hands on Jamu's neck as if she is about to strangle her, but instead holds her face and kisses her forehead😲   Jamu's hands move at one point and at the end, Jamu mutters the name "Jai"😃

Tomorrow, the priest and the mandap are all ready.  Don't know if wedding with Batori will happen. Hope Jamu wakes up fully and interrupts the wedding before it's too late.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Geez, too bad Ramlali couldn't be caught in the act.

Also wish someone had hunted down Batori b4 this.  How about @ the ceremony itself - she starts doing the pheras, and then a rock hits her?
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks mallika
after reading the rude comments of tasshu khan at jamunia facebook page i am not gonna come there for sure

dunno why she was having probs when we were putting our comments for the show ???

so much of compulsion there ,makers want tht we shd only sing praises of the show even wen the show going down the drains !!

if jamu is gonna wake up today then i will watch todays episode

down with that crap bodhan family !!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Sita, on FB , Jamunia,  the writer Sharad Tripathi wanted all good and bad comments about the show.  Then I assume that they won't mind if somebody writes their honest opinion.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you malli for a nice highlights
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah mallika but one of the creatives liked taashus post ,u can see tht creative pressed the like button so they also think what tashu thinks
anyways i am much comfy here putting my comments now !!
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sita, Mallika dont worry even if FB forum is not working for us.. we have always been following India forums.and it rocks.. This female (Tasshu Khan)always had a problem and is always with bodhan family but we are sick and tired of that.. Neways India Forum rocks guys 👍🏼
I am littele disgusted by Mamta Patnaik's behaviour, in case she sees that such things are happening in her forum, why doesnot she take any step to stop this. i would say great to sharad tripathi who took an inititative to avoid this.. Kudos to him :) dont feel bad sita.. we all are herr.. I think I, manu and u are biggest fans.. and i have personal reasons cos of kuber
Mallika113 thumbnail
Sita, after all our posts , Sharad responded nicely .  So don't worry about what Tasshu said, we will just continue with what we have been posting since day 1.