Written Update of May 18th & 19th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The show starts with ranbeer leaving the room and rasel wonders why talk to her like that and then says it is my fault I should of asked him for water he even said he was ill and ranbeer stops also and says why did I take all my anger out on her I should apologize and when he turns he finds rasel with water and says I am sorry I talked to you like that I was really tired and she says I am sorry too don't ever leave without drinking water after asking for it they both hug and rasel tells him not too love her too much and he ask than how am I suppose to and they go in their room. The family is talking about going to moomals house and wonder if they should even ask ranbeer after all he must be tired. Ranbeer says he will go anyways but kamal says why not ask their family first. Moomal is waiting for her brother but no sign of him and mohits parents say I am sure they have not forgotten I am sure they will be here but are you sure and mohits mom says I am aure there must be an emergency and phone rings and moomals dad picks up and talks to ranbeer and tells him its ok come tomorrow morning we have no problem and ranbeer thanks him for being understanding and his parents says no worries and hangs up moomal does not like what happen because they had two meaning in the conversation and ranbeer told the family that they ware very understanding and chanchel says I don't remember him like that and BT says you would look at others as you are only (the best line ever) everyone is in bed bur rasel comes down to see chanchel sitting and doing kaam and ask her why up so late and says I cant sleep and ask her about ashu and rasel tells her that we use to tease rukmi and ashu that they will grow up and become husband and wife and keeps telling her the old past and later rasel goes to bed and chanchel cant wait to use everything against them. Rasel in early morning feels sick and faints ranbeer calls everyone and chanchel says I will call doctor and calls rukmi and tells her to send her friend that mamsa was talking about and rukmi says ok and tells ashu about it and ashu says I will only go if you come with me and show ends there….

Show starts with ashu telling her to go with her to haveli but rukmi says she cant and just then Dhapu comes and thinks it MS and ashu tells no its rasel she fainted and I have to go check on her and I was telling rukmi to come along and Dhapu says no I will come she should stay with her father and rukmi agrees and ashu goes with her. Ranbeer is taking care of rasel and kamel wonders what will happen now since moomal must be waiting and chanchel says I told you Deep can go and ranbeer can stay here but BT said no and dadisa says I will talk to him and kamel and ranbeer says thank you and chanchel says no need if we don't come in our family help who will. Then dhapu and ashu come to haveli and chanchel takes them to ranbeers room and ranbeers not happy to see him and rasel says to her mom that I thought we were gone have family doctor and dhapu says they asked for him and ashu says something and rasel finishes it and she guesses its ashu and they keep talking and ranbeer says can you do her checkup you can talk letter and when he does rasel keeps talking and ranbeer leaves from there. MS and Gheesu are in hospital and geeshu is acting as if he is a doctor and tells him I broke all your hookah and then he ask for dhapu and rukmi tells him what happen and MS ask if everything was ok and tells her to call haveli and find out. Rukmi is praying for rasel and vikrams bhabi hears rasel is not well and ask did she also get ill by taking care of nani and rukmi says yes and bhabi tells her that her hubby is coming and they talk more about how love and time will take care of everything and bhabi says wow thakursa's love has thought you a lot Ranbeer is pacing around and chanchel ask what is wrong and he ask who called dr rathod and chanchel says I did since our doctor was not picking up and I heard he is good and rukmi told me that he is best when I called her to notify rasels health and she insisted ki we only call dr rathod. Rukmi calls and ask for rasels health and ranbeer grabs the phone and yells at her and tells her that never ever make decision for us if we want dr rathod we would get him otherwise don't get in our business rasel is my wife I can make decision for her you don't need to and hangs up. Rukmi says to herlsf I was just following chancels order could it be rasels health got worse and show ends on rukmi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the well detailed update.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ranbir is such a ...well, i don't want to be profane.

Thanks for the well-written update!😊
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you....Ranbeer is a big time looser...

Chanchal is a witch