FF:Wishes can come true LAST PART upd on 100

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Wishes can come true

Prithvi Saxena: (Played by Gaurav khanna)

He is eldest son of Balraj Saxena. He is handsome. He is a very serious and simpleton guy. He is successful business man. He is short tempered, choleric, irascible, hot headed but he is humane. He has polite heart but he does not show to others. He is just simple at heart.  He is taciturn and in sociable. He is not closed to any one in his life. He is intelligent, bold, sensitive, honest and other oriented person. He loves horse riding. He has lots of dogs and horses. He is protective towards Sameer and Avni but does not show them too.

Sameer Saxena: (Played by Karan thakkar)

He is youngest son of Balraj Saxena. He is handsome. He is a very impulsive. He thinks that life is for enjoyment. He loves his eldest brother. He is doctor by his profession. He is also short tempered but he is sensitive from inside but don't show it to others and he is closed to his childhood friend Avni kapoor. He loves singing. His father does not like his attitude towards life.

(Before giving any judgment read note below)

Avni Kapoor: (Played by Parneet chuhan)

She is simple, beautiful and sensitive girl living with Mr. Balraj Saxena family. Her parents died when she was of 2 years in road accident. Since then she has been living  with them. She is also doctor. She is closed to Sameer. She respects Prithvi as he always treats her like a sister. She lives here because Balraj Saxena brought her after the death of her parents, which were closed friend of Balraj Saxena. Mrs.Saxena's behavior is not very compliant  with her but she is patient and tolerate all because this house has given her people who love her and care about her but in a different way.

Balraj Saxena:

A very successful businessman, with a soft heart but have a very sharp mind. Life for him is a competition which every one has to fight to get its place. He is head of the family and he want to lead his family on his rules and regulations, which has made him a little distant from his family but he is very caring about his childhoods friend daughter, avni he took his responsibility from heart but make her docter as any one in the family has to live his way.

Mrs. Balraj Saxena:

Although known in the city as a renounced social worker, and human loving person. Her heart beats for her class and for any one from the other class and cast is alien. Woman known in city is entirely different in the house she is a mother with more brain than heart and as a result he family appears dissociated and dispersed. While presence of avni in her house in unbearable and she tackles her as a complete outsider just sucking there blood and money, but she is helpless in this regard because of her husband who definitely behaves like the boss of family.

Sidh: (played by karan wahi)

lA young guy with the passion to change the world. He is a psychiatrist working in a mental asylum whose expenses are beared by his family, who in contrast to the senior saxenas are very human loving and life for them is helping others and to share happiness with all, as the member of the family, sidh too is a pure humanitarian with unpredictable personality usually a jolly person but emotionally very labile. His attitude towards humanity has made him close to prithvi

(Rest of character will introduce later with the passage of time)

Introduction to the FF

Hello all friends. I finally decided to write another FF. This is 70% prida FF and 30% savni FF because I am die heart fan of prida so it is easy to write on them and second Prida story came first into my mind and then savni entered in the story. Prida love story is a long long journey and I hope you will like the couple with this new aspest. People who have read love and hatred, they must be know that my stories are very simple and serious so it is another one in the row even more serious than love and hatred. Savni part will have little masti because of Sameer nautanki but their love story will also be serious as this is my way of writing.

For Prida fans

Prida would be in different look in this Ff not like love and hatred so if u don't like story just say to me I will stop this FF.

For Savni fans

I know you guys must be thinking that I have not given good character to Sameer but that's not true. You will find out later about him. The character will show his various shades as the story forwards.As far as I know I love this character. I have started written on savni first time so please forgive me if you don't like anything. I will try to do justice with them. I would have never written on them if I had not met kritzy who introduced me sweet savni pals.

Note:

I will pm to all of my pals till first update after that only those who say to me. Please read this FF because you want to. Don't read it for me. I usually don't read savni FF so I don't want you guys to read my FF because of my friendship.

INDEX 

introduction  page no 1
Part 1             Page no 9
Part 2             Page no 16
Part 3             Page no 24
part 5              page no 36
part 6              page no 42
part 7              page no 52
part 8              page no 59
part 9              page no 65
part 10            page no 70
part 11            page no 75
part 12            page no 81
part 13            page no 86
part 14            page no 93

Edited by gauchalover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aparajhita. thumbnail
arre isko stop karne ki sochna bhi mat...samajh gayi soni ji...

and prithvi..haila...itna hot lag raha hai....

acha nw...de intro was fab yaar...awsum...

mujhe pm karna...aur hamesha karna...aapko karna hiii hogaaa....

thanx
PRIDA_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
soni amazing one love
i am finding thiss too much interesting
like another view of mr and mrs saxena
prithviiiiii dam kewl awesomeee wheres damize???
between curiously waiting for part 1
dun ever think for discontinuing for else my danda is here
Edited by PRIDA_LOVER - 13 years ago
-GothicBeauty- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome intro soni😊
jaldi start karna i can't wait
Sonikins thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparajhita

arre isko stop karne ki sochna bhi mat...samajh gayi soni ji...

and prithvi..haila...itna hot lag raha hai....

acha nw...de intro was fab yaar...awsum...

mujhe pm karna...aur hamesha karna...aapko karna hiii hogaaa....

thanx

ok i will pm u but one thing it would be very diff FF
Sonikins thumbnail

Originally posted by: marie1994

awesome intro soni😊
jaldi start karna i can't wait

ok sweety want Pm?
-GothicBeauty- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

obviously i want soni😊😊😊
PRIDA_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
edited above

and dont forget to pm me !!!
Edited by PRIDA_LOVER - 13 years ago
beauty_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh my god....i just cant believe ki meri wish itni jaldi puri hogayi😲😲😲...one more prida FF🥳🥳🥳....by my dear soni...awww....i m sooooo happy sweetheart....and hey gal...dont you even think about stopping this FF okkkk😳😳😳.....aise sochana bhi nahi chahiye...get that😈😈😈....ohh..i m soo excited to know how will damini be and how their wishes will come true😍😍😍...so continue soon plzzz....will be waiting for the 1st update😊.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice fic dear do add me to ur pm list