||Keshav-Saira(SaShav)Love Paradise||HA Link Pg 22

biryani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome To Keshav-Saira Love Island

This is an Appreciation Thread for

Keshav-Saira = SaShav

.:CHARACTER SKETCH:.

About Keshav Pandit:

Formerly named as Madhav Shastri, an innocent boy from a middle-class from Allahabad, who is falsely convicted and therefore steps into jail at the tender age of 14, At 24, emerges Keshav Pandit, a man who knows every trick in the trade of law. He soon becomes 'Robin Hood' with a law book as his weapon.
After 10 years, Keshav sets out not only to get the long-awaited justice for himself but also for every innocent who has been trapped in the vicious circle of law.
Keshav with his team (Sayra, Mangal, Vandana and Sonu) battles the law system fighting it out against crooked and opportunistic lawyers and powerful criminals to get justice for the helpless common man. Keshav is the only lawyer without the black coat who doesn't fight for money but for justice.
About Sayra Khan:

Sayra is the daughter of Jailor Khan of Tihar jail. She is good looking, emotional and is Keshav's silent lover. She never manages to express her love for Keshav for whom she is even ready to risk her life.
Sayra is a doctor by profession and her medical opinion helps Keshav Pandit in solving criminal cases. She is also a good make up artiste and takes care of Keshav's innumerable disguises.
About SaShav:

It all began when Madhav Shastri entered Delhi Central jail as a convict Keshav Pandit and Sayra was the daughter of Jailor Khan who used to stay at the prison premises. They started off as friends as Sayra began bringing home-cooked food for Keshav and then the moved on to become really fast friends. At the present day, Sayra is madly in love with Keshav and is ready to follow him through thick and thin, wherever he goes. As for Keshav, he is more than just concerned for Sayra and is reluctant to have her company in his adventures, but stubborn Sayra wants to be with him everywhere. Thus begins the simple but sweet love saga of the couple Sayra and Keshav whom we popularly call as SaShav

😊Credit Goes to: Nikkie😉
Edited by biryani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biryani thumbnail

Yani(Biryani)

Pratibha.1990
Nel.Nel
Nikkie
Khushi909
SillyKitty

biryani thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

biryani thumbnail

Sarwar Ahuja on the cover page of re-launched novel of Keshav Pandit

Via Choudhary in Zee TV's Keshav Pandit..

'Calories are conscious of me, I'm not'- Sarwar Ahuja

SBS and SBB & Other Interviews

biryani thumbnail

Video Mix Corner

Siggies Corner

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
Biryani, you liked the name I suggested so much???

Gr8 Gr8
So Sashav is their official couple name
Plz count me in...
biryani thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkie

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
Biryani, you liked the name I suggested so much???

Gr8 Gr8
So Sashav is their official couple name
Plz count me in...

Okieee & call me YANI 😃 ok Frnds😉
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

add sum creations discussions etc

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
'll definitely try to make some VM's, Let more epis get telecasted......
A song just flashing in my mind is Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya from the old movie Love
Suits them perfect.....

One more can be Jaana Suno Hum Tumpe Marte Hain from Khamoshi
Doesn't really match coz ye lines male voice mein hain which should've been for Sayra
But never mind

I 'll post them as soon as I finish
😉
biryani thumbnail
Hey Guys I update page 1