ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The show starts with ashu asking rukmi to tell her why would she not make him meet her husband and rukmi tells him not to ask this and there is nothing wrong and begins to leave but ashu grabs rukmi's hand and says no you have to tell me. Mamasa comes and sees ashu holding rukmi's hand and says to himself this is much more better to ruin three lives and rukmi tells ashu that if you must know the truth then mine and rasel's marriage happen at same house and ashu ok but it's not like it's to same person and rukmi gets surprised and rukmi tells him that she cannot tell him more than this and says some truth are not to be told and it is better closed behind dorrs and leaves making ashu wonder what could it be. Mamasa is getting happy over the juicy gossip he has to tell his sister. Mamasa goes to MS room and gives all gifts and food and says my sister was very worried BT wanted to come but there was much more to do at haveli and ask where is ranbeer and Dhapu says he just left and mamasa says I will go with him too if need anything let us know and says bye to MS. Dhapu praises how nice they are and came to see him after all that had happen but MS says I am sure that there is something he wants or else he would not come they all are very matlabi and Dhapu does not think so and MS doesn't care what she thinks. Mamsa calls ranbeer out and tells him that chanchel was worried so I came to see MS everything is fine so I am gone come along with you and then ask if rukmi and Dr rathod have something going on because I saw them holding hand but I don't know if they saw me or not they took the hand away right away. And ranbeer begins to think and tells mamasa to just go home and then he begins to turn back but tells mamasa to go to car. Rukmi is at bench thinking and ashu comes and ask what is wrong and don't be mad I thought you looked very sad and upset as friend I really wanted to know what is wrong with you and hold her hand and says if you talk then it will help rukmi says its better that I deal with my sadness and ranbeer is walking towards them and mamsa looks form side. Ashu says just like when we ware young you always took sadness till when will you do that she looks at him but when spots ranbeer she lets go his hand and gets up and ashu wonders why ranbeer gives some receipt and says I forgot to give it and thanks ashu and ashu says no problem it is my duty and ranbeer smiles and says sure and leaves. Ashu says he looked upset and rukmi looks worried and mamsa was happy of all drama. He goes home and tells chanchel and they make more plans to ruin them. Ranbeer comes home and happy to see rasel and rasel and tells her that he is very tired and rasel ask did you meet him and ranbeer ask who and rasel says ashu how does he look he must be tall and ranbeer says oh Dr Rathod and rasel giggles and says it sounds funny hearing his name like that and she keeps going on and on about him and tells him that when they ware young they use to make ashu and rukmi jiji a couple and rukmi jij use to get so shy and ranbeer says shut up rasel I told you I am so tired and you don't even care all you talk about him did not even care about your dad's health and if I ate or not but all you care about is others now I feel its hard to ask for water and she begins to leave and he ask where you going and she says to get water and he says I don't want it now and leaves and rasel is left speechless and show ends on her. (he is so jealous but I am glad rukmi is not with him she deserves better and so does rasel he is so ugghhh)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update.

ranbeer is such a loser and is good to see someone caring for rukmi.
soko thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thank u .I think he still love rukmani!!!!!!!!!!

His with rasal only to prove that he don t love rukmani