Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sbdhillon

lol. but did surinder ever abuse his wife?!
and THE BIG THING:
does this reflect sid? :
"a Kuch Poocha, Na Kuch Manga
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya
Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chau
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu"

UHM. I THINK NOOOTT!
the only person that is doing that is armaan, and the past few episodes commplllettlly show it! and if you disagree with that, then you just have a big ego on the hatred against armaan.

🤣 Yes.. I have BIGGEST ego and hatred against Armaan Now can u plz stay out of SR topics as per the rules😲😆

Agreed guys.. OMG.. U know I would die if Ridz ever says "Sid me rab dikhta hai".. ☺️ Though I love Sid for he is not perfect ;)..

Now all that I am waiting for is, Ridz's realization.. ☺️ That she can't live w/o Sid..☺️
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lols somehow RNBDJ always reminded me of SR
esp when she realizes her love for suri it was so divine and tujhme rab dikhta hai wow it was so amazing

na kuch ppocha na kuch manga
tune dil se diya jo diya

so so so SR sid always gave her everything without her asking for it & he is as selfless as Suri actually they do have exactly the same dialogue in RNBD too i don't wanna force ehr into it it's her wish either me or the other guy( which in rab ne was ofcourse him again)  * i absolutely adore the confession where she tells raj what suri is.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly Fary hun ☺️.. he is.. so damn good.. ☺️ LOVEEEEEEEE him..

I love the scene in their KC when she bent down to take blessings from him ☺️.. it was SO RNBDJ ☺️
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
now i hope just like RNBDJ they confess their love soon too
minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

🤣 Yes.. I have BIGGEST ego and hatred against Armaan Now can u plz stay out of SR topics as per the rules😲😆

Agreed guys.. OMG.. U know I would die if Ridz ever says "Sid me rab dikhta hai".. ☺️ Though I love Sid for he is not perfect ;)..

Now all that I am waiting for is, Ridz's realization.. ☺️ That she can't live w/o Sid..☺️

wat happens wen sr fans omment on ar topics...?? the same rule goes for u as well
Edited by mini09 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini09

wat happens wen sr fans omment on ar topics...?? the same rule goes for u as well
n do u have to copy each n every ar tpic in sr topics..eg baby name n nw rab ne banadi jodi..????

We will stay in our limits and not come to your topics. As of now , please let's follow the new rules and keep the forum peaceful.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Guddoo,🤗

Please refrain from answering any negative or inflammatory comments and simply direct them to the new set of rules by the moderators.

gopikishan thumbnail
RAB NE BANA DEE CUTEST JODI OF THE WORLD

Originally posted by: gopikishan

RAB NE BANA DEE CUTEST JODI OF THE WORLD

that was a good one