LTL Express - Issue #9

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #9

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts with Naku trying to prove her innocence but nobody believes her. Baji brought two men and forces them to say who the culprit was and they pint towards Naku. Then kala reminds aai sahib about the men who asked for Naku at the well and aai says kala is saying the truth. Then dutta gets really mad and he puts the gun on naku's head. The first time he's stopped by babi but kala takes her away. The second time dutta is about to shoot Naku babi shouts that Naku loves dutta so she couldn't so something like that.  Dutta ask her to say the truth and she says she loves him and always will. Dutta shoots in the air causing the chandelier to fall. Dutta goes to his room and starts breaking and throwing things. Naku and her family are leaving and then drunken dutta tells them to stop. Dutta takes Naku to the mandap and tells her to tie the thread on her forehead which is the thread that the bride usually wears during the weeding. He then calls the priest who is scared. He throws the bottle in the fire and tells the priest to start the mantras. They start taking the pheras and they're walking on top of pieces of broken pieces of glass. Baji comes in front of dutta and tells him to stop and dutta tells him to go but he doesn't listen so he takes out gun and puts it on baji's forehead.

Precap:  Dutta puts a handful of sindoor on Naku and everyone is crying.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello fellow LTLians. So how u doin? Missing LTL on Fridays? Me too! Me too! But fikar not...this weekend we have so much to chew on. And pray that LTL trps go so high that we get the show back on Fridays. :D And yes lets hope next week we get to see the characters in some different clothes. As Kavitha said nowadays even in my imagination I imagine them in these clothes. Hehe! So coming to back to business…

TaSha
Actually both SOTW are from the same episode. Bolo kaunsa? Yep...it was the 11th May episode and the big confession scene. So for the TaSha scene it starts with Dutta now convinced that Naku has betrayed him. He says he still considers her as his friend so is giving her an easy punishment. So saying he points the gun to her head. She closes her eyes...and he cant shoot looking at her so he closes his eyes and stalls. Babi falls at his feet and says her daughter can never betray him. Dutta removes the gun from Naku's forehead. She always wishes the best for him. Dutta is now wavering. Kala notices that quickly comes forward and again points out the sequence of events proving Naku's guilt. Dutta is now a little sad. He tells Naku he can understand an enemy betraying him not a friend doing so. He cant tolerate it any more...he again raises the gun to shoot Naku this time with more determination. Babi who is being restrained by Dutta's guards implores him to spare Naku. He screams no. But Babi doesnt give up...she keeps begging him and finally blurts out that Naku can never betray him...she loves him.
Dutta is STUNNED...and thats an understatement. He again removes the gun from Naku's forehead. The sisters trio are super excited at this revelation. Kala then points out so Naku did all this for love. She helped Supriya so that she could take her place. Naku looks at Dutta with tears in her eyes. There is a silent appeal to him to believe her. Leela and Rups come over to taunt Naku. Dutta shuts them up.
He has recovered from the shock...and the anger is back in his eyes. He again puts the gun to her head. But no...he is actually trying to keep his emotions from overflowing. His voice is hoarse and he has to gulp down the lump in his throat. He asks her to say it...say that what her mother said was all lies. You can see that though he speaks otherwise he badly wanted it to be true...he wanted to he told that he can be loved too. Naku reads this in his eyes. So she now holds the gun closer to her forehead. Dutta is surprised at her guts. She says that its true she loves him....if loving someone is crime then she is ready for any punishment. Dutta is really moved by that admission. He can no longer shoot her. He removes the gun away. Looks down as if to take in what he just heard. As if he was wondering at the cruelty of fate of presenting him with love at such a juncture. That again makes him angry...angry at Naku for loving him. He starts going on a destructive spree. How can he kill the girl who loves him. So he starts taking out his anger on inanimate objects. He shoots down chandelier and it falls and smashes into pieces between them as if to symbolize the end of their relationship as they knew it.

Others
This starts right after the previous scene. Dutta has just got to know Naku loves him...she always did. He can no longer shoot the woman who loves him. So he goes up. Naku calls after Dutta asking him to listen to her one has time. She is not a "dhokebaaz" she screams. Dutta stops for a moment hearing her voice...but only for a moment. He continues up. The old lady's curses, Babi's revelation, Naku's confession and Kala's accusations ring in his ears. He cannot take it and lets out a scream. Everyone is shocked...Aai asks Baji to go up. There Naku knows the state of his mind. She wants to go up and talk to him. She begs Kala to allow her to go up but Kala restrains her and slaps her. Dutta keeps destroying all the wedding decorations in his room. He keeps trying to let out steam by screaming. He destroys the decorations on his bed. Then he turns on Supriya's photo(Wow he looked hot then). The poor table his way gets kicked out of the way. He cannot bear to look at the photo. He breaks the frame...throws the photo on the ground and shoots it several times. By this time Baji has reached Dutta's room. He is surprised on seeing what Dutta is doing. He asks Dutta what is he doing...Dutta then shuts the door on Baji's face.
OMG! Such rage is rarely potrayed so well on television. Kudos to Mishal as an actor. Do check out the scene again...seeing is definitely better than reading it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LaagiTujhseLagan#p/u/11/8j1LYeb8gWM
https://www.youtube.com/user/LaagiTujhseLagan#p/u/10/mpvGoY5pVDY

And if you want to read another take do check out Aisha's post:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/30091899

Hilarious shaadi scene of the week:
Dutta after breaking all shaadi related rules suddenly decides to he will do the saath phere exactly as per the rituals(Btw wasnt that sweet?). He asks the preist who goes first while walking around the fire...he or the girl? The preist instantly gets up. And here I was thinking he will say "I go first...outside this madhouse". LOL!

Romantic shaadi scene of the week:
Now we havent ever seen such a hatke shaadi...par romance toh hum dhoondh hi lete hain. So what was romantic? Dutta throws the 'mundavali' (the pearl string) to Naku and asks her to wear it. Naku tries to wear it but her hands are shaking too much. So comes to her from behind and ties up the 'mundavali'. And his hands definitely didnt waver. Hai! They looked so good together...they make such a charming couple.

Dialogue of the Week

NOTE: To be added when available

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Folks...Me back this week with the W & F Section

This week again I had guests ,net probz  & power cut so gonna do it 4rm memory ..so if I miss out a scene ,,,plzz plzzz excuse me …

So a week full of drama , action & emotion …& where do I start with ..

As this whole week  had been full of heart wrenching  scenes  & emotional moments ,,I would just select a few which really moved me ..

The 1st W & F moment was when Kala kept on blaming Naku in 4rnt of everyone & Dutta & no believed her , she falls on Kala's feet & sayz " Main kismet ki maari sahib ne meri jaan bachayi ,meri izzat bachayi ,main bhala sahib k saath aisa kyun karungi ,,sahib k to pair dho  k teerath samajh kar pee jaun ,,ye chaal chalna dhoka karna Naku ko nahi aata tai ..mujhpe bharosa karo "..

Wat a brilliant performance by Mahi ..it was such a touching scene ,,so very real ..hw can one not feel the truth in her eyes & voice ..,,,my heart went out to her ..

The 2nd W & F moment is when Naku confesses her love to Dutta ,,,whoa wat a scene,,,a treat 4 sore eyes .. …way to go Naku ,,Jab pyar kiya to darna kya ..Dutta must knw she is the woman 4 him ,,a woman of steel who fears no one ,not even him ..she is not afraid of speaking the truth ..wat ever the consequences ..I totally loved this scene ..

The 3rd W & F moment is the continuation of the above scene …after hearing Naku confession ,,Dutta goes upstairs to his room ,,Naku , Sups ,the mad woman & everyone voices follow him ..he looked so shattered  ,, he just doesn't know who to believe & the scream dat followed ,,,it still gave me goose pumps ..

The 4th W & F moment  ..what do I say ..my heart totally went out to Babi state ,,,,her daughter was being blamed & humiliated  4 nuthin ,,her love was being mocked  about & she could do nothing about ..her helplessness to do nothing to save her daughter  4rm being tormented & humiliation made me cry ..

The 5th W & F moment touched me two ways …it made me happy & sad at the same time ..Yes u got it right the much awaited Tasha wedding scene ,,, I was sad coz I didn't want wedding to happen this way ,, In fact no girl would want her wedding to happen this way ..Naku during the pheras was so silent …as if she has surrendered to her fate ,,,whatever happens nw whatever turns her life will take now now she will hav to accept it ..

& Why I was happy ,,,& why would I not b …

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Finally TaSha  got married ..this calls 4 celebrations ..we had been w8ing  4 so long 4 them to get married ..nw just hope that Naku get clear of all charges & their romance to start ..

Wishing TaSha a Happy Married Life

Buri nazar wale ,,tera muh kala ..

Okkiee folks dats it 4 this week …

I knw it's a little crappy ,,but pllzz excuse me ..it has been a real hectic week ,,no month 4 me & doing it 4rm memory waz a little difficult  ..!

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Did you see that??? Did you SEE that?!

*Aisha Jumps In Joy*

TASHA GOT MARRIED!!!

Holy crap! CVs! Just-I-Wow. WOW. Just Wow!

*Aisha Applauds CVs*

Finally! And who would have thought that your Drag-And-Rush would actually be a Blessing? You've made me happy. Please DON'T disappoint me now.

*Aisha Gives a Warning Look*

Drink up CVs! You deserve it for this Week!

*Aisha Salutes With Pepsi*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta Helps Naku Tie String

Yes! It is the Return of the Sweet Shock of the Week!

*Aisha Cheers*

And damn it, even though Dutta was acting like a raging bull most of the week he STILL managed to take this Shock again.

*Aisha Looks Adoringly At Dutta*

Ahem. Uh. Sorry. I think I got a little sidetracked.

*Aisha Glares at Dutta*

Okay the reason why this Shock was the Sweetest Shock of the Week is because despite being angry with Naku, despite hating her for wrecking his life, despite betraying him, he still somehow softened enough to help her get ready for their marriage. He could see her hands tremble, her tears and the silent acceptance of her punishment but he still went and helped her. He tied that string for her when he saw that she couldn't do it on her own. Now. This is Dutta Bhao, right? He could have ordered anyone else to do it. He could have yelled at her to hurry up and mocked her to add more salt to the wound. But he didn't. And damn it, I pretty much melted faster than chocolate ice cream under a flamethrower.

*Aisha = Melting*

He didn't look angry, he didn't use force or jerk it tight when he tied it, and he did it quite… sweetly. Why is this Man so appealing?

*Aisha Smiles Dreamily*

I mean, look at him! In the middle of an extremely high-drama scene he simmers down enough to help Naku out! The girl he apparently hates right now! Plus it really looked like he was getting some practice in for the Post-Marriage Era.

*Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*

If you have no idea what I'm talking about ask DancingDoll!

*Aisha Winks at DD*

Another thing that I found quite sweet was the Dostana Moment between Dutta and Baji after Dutta shot Supriya's photo to Hell! Dutta closed the door on Baji and bechara Baji stood there crying while Dutta stood on the opposite side trying hard not to cry.

Come on! That was so sweet! I love these DuJi Moments! And the way he was trying to convince Dutta that he wouldn't let those who had hurt him go!

*Aisha Smiles Fondly at Baji*

One other small mention. I was absolutely annoyed with Ganput this week. He didn't believe Naku when she protested her Innocence and really he was just annoyed that their luxury lifestyle was now going to be taken away. Plus he didn't try to stop Dutta Bhao as he dragged his daughter to the mandap to marry her forcefully.

*Aisha Narrows Eyes at Ganput*

HOWEVER. He surprised me. When Dutta was taking Naku up to the mandap to get married and Baabi was stopped again by the bodyguards, she was crying and she turned to Ganput. Who then held her in his arms to comfort her.

*Aisha Looks at Ganput in Mild Surprise*

Well. Ganput! You know sometimes you do these little things and I just can't help liking you.

*Aisha Shakes Head in Wonder*

Shock Moment: Dutta Helps Naku Tie The String

Shock Factor: 8/10

(I didn't expect that at all. Seriously, it was completely out of the blue! Dutta you… Gorgeous Gadha, you.)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Dutta's One-Liners

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

Now I have to admit, this week I really thought my Shock Segment would be tragically depraved and empty. But CVs! You guys really made me proud this week!

*Aisha Nods Approvingly*

Despite this being one hell of a volatile week, high in drama and heartbreak, it still managed to give us a few Death-Inducing Laughter Moments.

I'm just going to mention them all!

Firstly: BAJI.

*Aisha Tries to Restrain Herself*

Now I know this wasn't a funny moment, but when Dutta threw that vase and it missed Baji by mere inches, I laughed out loud right after that when I saw his expression! Then the way he stood outside Dutta's door, looking all helpless and heartbroken for Dutta! Okay, yeah, I know I mentioned that under the Sweet Shock but it was funny too!

*Aisha Tries Not To Smile*

It was like another Husband-Wife Moment and that line:

"Bhao aisa ho'ich nahin saktah Bhao! Bala logh itnay kaminey hotay hain? Itnay kaminey?!"

I know it wasn't a funny moment but, guys! Baji is just hilarious! And don't forget what he said to Naku! At such an important moment!

"Bas! Tu hi ek hain! Sachi bachi, achi bachi!"

*Aisha Smothers a Laugh*

Secondly: Kishore and Sudarshan

*Aisha Laughs Helplessly*

Kishore finally decides to speak up and tries to stop Dutta from marrying Naku and what does Sudarshan do? He reaches over and gives him a look to stop him! As though he was saying:

"Yaar! Be quiet! Do you wanna die?!"

Thirdly: Kala

But even funnier than that was KALA! I never thought that I would EVER mention Kala in this segment! I mean, I have mentioned her here before when she threatened MawaliLafangah but I never thought I would mention Kala because of KALA! There's Bhao getting married, the one thing she had Plotted and Planned in the hopes of stopping! And worse! He's marrying a girl who genuinely loves him and will be faithful to him till the day she dies! And what does she do? She sits at the side and cries!

*Aisha Laughs Uproariously*

Fivr, I'm sorry! But, yaar, I absolutely loved it!

Last but definitely not Least: DUTTA!

But the one person who absolutely took the cake was Dutta and his One-liners! And the way he was swigging from his bottle! I won't even try and explain it to you! You watch those moments and tell me you didn't laugh!

"Eh sooh gaye saab kya SAALAY?!"

"Eh Pundit! Chal andaar!"

And the absolute CLASSIC!

"Eh Pundit! Tu mantra shuro karein gah? Yah bottle FODU TERE SIR PAY?"

*Aisha Almost Chokes On Her Laughter*

Shock Character: Dutta Bhao!

(It DESERVES an eight! Such a serious Scene and there's Dutta making us all laugh! By the way was it just me or did anyone else think that the Drink looked a lot like Pepsi??? Holy crap. Dutta was Swigging From a Bottle of Pepsi! God knows that stuff will make you high!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Leela's Smirking

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Leela*

Leela has always annoyed me. She's the daft Evil in this drama. She's shallow and selfish and takes pleasure in other people's pain. Kala has class. Leela pretends that she has class. But she has never made me feel murderously angry at her. Of course, there's a first time for everything! When Baabi let the cat out of the bag that Naku loves Dutta everyone looked shocked. Leela, however, was smirking.

*Aisha Glares*

And then the way she and Roops came to humiliate her in front of everyone and Dutta, for daring to love him?

*Aisha Seethes*

But look at that! TaSha got married!

What happened Leela? It's not so funny anymore, huh?

*Aisha Throws a Triumphant Smirk Leela's Way*

Shock Moment: Leela's Smirk

Shock Factor: 7/10

(It was just so OBVIOUS. That's why I give it a seven. B***h.)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

The Bodyguards. The guests. Seriously. Where do they GET these people from? Especially that Lady in Red! I mean, what the hell??? A Scene of intense drama is going on and she's yawning?

*Aisha Looks Around Baffled*

And those Bodyguards! What exactly did they do apart from stand around and watch the show? They only came when Dutta roared!

*Head Desk*

And what the hell is up with Sudarshan??? The guy looked like he was watching a play or something and was mildly amused or bored. Unless he was looking shifty that is! Why would you be looking shiftily in a scene like that?!

Shock Week: Sudarshan (again) the Bodyguards and Lady in Red

Shock Factor: 6/10

(What the Hell? Something important is going on and I'm looking to see the expressions of some random guests and Sudarshan?!)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Nakusha and Baabi

*Aisha Takes a Deep Breath*

Okay. Pretty much all of this week was one big Heart Breaking Shock. Dutta believes Naku betrayed him. He found out she loves him and that is apparently her motive for her Betrayal. He's started hating her now and he's decided to marry her and punish her like that. But the one Scene that was absolutely Heartbreaking in my eyes was when Naku runs to Baji and Aayi Sahib, trying to convince them that she's innocent. And they ignore her. Baji really broke my heart when he yelled at Naku.

*Aisha Gets Emotional*

I understand where he's coming from, in fact I was pleased that someone felt so strongly hurt and angry on Dutta's behalf but it still hurt.

*Aisha Grabs a Tissue*

And that wasn't even the worst part. The part that really got to me was when Naku ran to Baabi and Baabi did what every mother would do: She held Naku and cried with her.

*Aisha Blinks Desperately*

Baabi was just brilliant this week. She made me cry quite badly, actually. Especially when she was pleading with Dutta to let Naku go. That really pulled at my heartstrings.

*Aisha Gets Teary-Eyed*

I really felt for her and Naku when Dutta was dragging Naku to the mandap and when he was mocking her love in front of everyone. God.

*Aisha Sniffles*

Shock Characters: Naku and Baabi

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Just Brilliant. *Aisha Applauds*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Nakusha Tells Dutta She Loves Him

Now my selection here might be a bit controversial. But I'm picking it anyways.

*Aisha Grins*

When Dutta is told accidentally by Baabi that Naku loves him, he's shocked. Which is understandable. But he can't believe it and he needs to hear it from Naku. She has to tell him from her own lips. He stands there, waiting, dreading and yet at the same time hoping for her Confession. He knows what she feels for him, he can see it now in her eyes but he needs to her the words. Naku sees him and she understands what he needs. So she gives it to him. She gives him her words; she opens her soul and gives him her heart, wanting nothing in return. And Dutta stands there and he's overwhelmed and he's touched and he's moved. And his anger is melting away and he can feel his heart breaking. And it's just the two of them.

*Aisha Gets Misty-Eyed*

Come on. That one little moment there was a TaSha Heaven Moment. Yes it was the Moment that would lead to Dutta hating her but Naku touched his heart when she told him. there aren't enough words to describe it. So here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9CiM44oc4

Shock Moment: Naku's Confession

(It was a beautiful Moment. I absolutely loved it. Aankhein barr aayi dekh kar. *Aisha Sighs*)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta Forces Naku to Marry Him

That whole episode was just Dutta in all his Hot Glory. The Man is unbelievably attractive when he sets his mind on something and the way he gets it done!

*Aisha Looks Appreciatively at Dutta*

Yes, it was very caveman, yes he was steamrolling over anyone who got in his way and he was bullying right, left and centre. Not to mention being horribly mocking and just pretty much scaring the crap out of everyone especially the Pundit. But By God. The Man still made me get all hot and bothered.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

The way he just grabbed Naku by the hand and led her to the mandap. The way he was staring at her! It was with passion! Anger IS Passion! And that Eye lock they shared just before he led her up to the mandap…!

*Aisha Turns on AC*

How the Hell is Naku still standing? Actually I can understand why Naku closed her eyes. All that intense Hotness… it was probably like staring right into the sun! But that Eye lock was… different. I can't explain it but when he looked at her I think he was remembering Naku's Confession and he was remembering how he felt when she told him she loved him. I think he was looking at the Love he could see in her eyes and… I don't know. He didn't look angry for a moment. It was quite moving actually. It was like their souls were speaking to each other. Hmm…

Shock Scene: Dutta Weds Nakusha

(It was just the way he did it! I have to say this is probably the best Wedding I've ever seen on TV! *Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

So! *Aisha Waves* My exams are nearly done! All I have to do now is Pray! *Aisha Grins* I absolutely LOVED this Week! And that song has become TaSha's Song for me: Mein Tenu Samjhawan Ki by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan *Aisha Sighs* But hopefully the Rhona-Dhona won't be around for long! I'm dying to see a glimpse of Morey! I don't want him to do anything but I would LOVE to see his reaction on finding out Dutta married NakushaJi! It had all better be uphill from here on in CVs! And Monday we get to see Mr and Mrs Dutta Shriram Patil!

*Aisha Parties*

*Aisha Passes out Pepsi and Other Goodies*

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Disappointment?? Hmm.. First of all I want to personally congratulate everyone on our TaSha's wedding.. Yes it wasn't the fairytale wedding that everyone expects but now our wonderful couple are Pati and Patni.. So here's a toast to the newlywed couple.. Cheers everyone..

My disappointment of the week is two characters.. Kishore and Baiji..

I know what Kishore did was to save his child ultimately but I couldn't believe that Babi's crying and Naku's begging didn't move him to tell the truth? I am disappointed that caring for his son, he turned a blind eye to what was happening..
We all know that Dutta wouldn't shoot Naku cos the story is Naku's life however.. As a character Kishore should have spoke up and saved her no matter what was stopping him.. I know it is easier said than done when your own child is involved but Kishore by not speaking up could result in an innocent person's life.

Baiji.. I Love him to bits BUT this week I am truly disappointed apart from the fact that he came and stood in front of Dutta to stop the wedding.. Where was the Baiji that observed and understood everything..???

I can't fault Dutta for his actions and to top it he was totally talli and angry but thinking with a cool head couldn't Baiji understand Naku's innocence? It is shocking.. though he didn't say anything his facial expressions showed that he thought that Naku was at fault.. Disappointing because despite everyone I expected him to have a brain and understand and not just believe what he saw and heard..

P.s: The dragging part is over (I hope).. Let the new week bring a brand new light to LTL.. =)

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...hope ur all doin well...

im sure after the thurs ep ur all doin Dijak dijah takka tak...

(Baji style *giggles*)

Whoa-K so i knw we're only lyk half way thru the wedding...but im still jumping up n down wiv joy...*whoop whoop*...cnt w8 4 nex week...so wivout further stalling 4m me...hehe...

lets jump 2 Shining stars 4 this week...

Actor

Clear cut winner this week as far as actor's go...

n im sure u all agree it can only b...

...Mahi Vij...

...she jus amazed me this week...

she was totally gr8 last week n took the Character shining star...

but after such a awesum performance this week it wud b really unfair of me not 2 applaud

Mahi's acting skills...she didn't falter in the slytest...

ryt from the off this week she out did evy1 else...

her pleading wiv Kala n Dutta was hart felt gr8ness... *weep weep*

n then wen Dutta told her that he will give her a "aasaan mauth"...

they way she acted out the silent tears n sense of givin in2 death if that was the punishment Dutta had in mind 4 her...

that was jus plain n simple awesum acting...

(luved how Dutta closed his eyes n then Naku did the same...)

all of Mahi's xpressions/reactions 2 Dutta's dialogues wer fantastic...

espesh the "dushman agar dagaa...." dialogue...

the look in Naku's eyes after that was of total heartbreak...

then wen Babi outed Naku's secret luv 4 Dutta...

Mahi's

shock xpression was wow...

but wat super amazed me was Mahi's xpression n dialogue delivery wen confessin her luv 2 Dutta...wat a scene n acting...

then while our Gadha was goin wild smashing things upstairs...

the need 2 go 2 him n make him understand was put 2 us perfectly by Mahi...

her crying in Babi's arms a lil while after made u also wana run crying 2 ur mummy 4 poor Naku's pain...

her lost n drowning in sorrow xpressions ryt up 2 the wedding wer also worth several hand claps...

on the wedding ep she was distant but still showed lil flashes of pain wen Dutta was mocking her luv...n also 1 of fear wen Dutta threw the head thing @ her n told her 2 put it on...Mahi's acting was gr8...

so there u hav it...this Weeks Shining star actor is Mahi Vij...

Character

Any1 wana guess who Shining star Character this wk is???

no...no...nobody...*giggles*...k i'll jus tell ya...it's...

Dutta Shriram Patil...aka Gadha...

(jus remembered Mishal patting himself on the back in one of the LTL coverage vids...hehe...he can do it upon recieving Shining star 2... *grin*)

where 2 start...*looks dazed*...this guy has got us all hook,line n sinker...

Whoa-K so he started the week in a rage ova Naku's so 2 speak betrayal...

not believing a single word she said while still weakening 2 her words @ tyms...

then wen Baji dashed those 2 guys in 2 the middle of the drama...

Dutta jus got even more mad...n boy...

did that guy get the taste slapped ryt out of his mouth...lol...

if kala hadn't jumped in wiv her aayi wasn't he the same guy @ the kuwa rubbish...

those 2 goons wud of cracked 4 sure under Dutta's rage...

but the fact that they jus blamed Naku 4 the whole thing kinda signed n sealed Naku's guilt 4 Dutta...

the anger n dissapointent with which he went 2 Naku n yelled @ her about doin dhoka wiv him...i was lyk yikes...Dutta kya karega ub...

ooo then omg the dialogue about "tujhe ek aasaan mauth..."

true Dutta style ryt there...

he was totally torn...but had his gun ryt there on Naku's head...

then wen Babi said 2 Dutta that Naku prayed 4 his happiness day n nyt...

it looked lyk her words wer having a weakening effect on him...

but Kala ruined evything yet again wiv her

recap of the happenings....

Dutta in a rage again...n bk 2 him wanting 2 shoot Naku...

only this tym he seemed even more heartbroken...

n his "Dushman agar dagaa de..." dialogue was killer...

but wat better 2 stop him in his track then Babi blurting out that Naku luvs him...

his face was a picture of pure shock...

but his shock turned in 2 sumink else altogether in a heartbeat...

up wiv his gun again...telling Naku 2 clarify...

Naku fessing her luv...sent him in 2 a total frenzy...

aur vah vah kya thodh phodh ki humare Gadhe ne...

*whoop whoop wolf whistle....

im also wondering wat the damage cost was*...hehe...

totally luved the Sups pic smash up...

but the best Dutta moments came on the wedding ep...

hard 2 stop ranting,smiling n thinking about it...

Dutta was beyond xlent...his drunken swagger...

how he wasn't letting any1 cum in the way of wat he'd decided 2 do...

the way in which he dragged Naku n pushed her down by the mandap...

haila...he was @ his don best...

kya scene/ep tha...not lyk anything i'v ever seen b4...

kaisi zabardasti thi yaar...not that i pity Naku...

she's marrying Dutta after all...

he will b hers na...4 better or worse...although we knw 4 a while it will b only worse... 1 cnt complain...hehe...

also the fact that he dint even spare the poor lil pandit...

2 funny...cnt get that one dialogue out of my head...

"eh pandit vdoo mantra shuru karega ya bohtul phoroo tere serr pe"

oh dear god that makes me lmao evy tym i see it...

the dialogue n pundit's face xpression was pure class...

so there u have it our Gadha after so many dumb slips

finally done something we can all jump n shout about...

he married Naku...n got Character shining star 2

Whoa-K guyz hope u dnt feel lyk...

phoring bohtul on my serr...

4 giving diff shining stars 2 the same 2 people...

promise wen the other charcters start doin amazing things the shining stars will vary...hehe...

Whoa-K so till next wk...

Dutta thgts n dreamz 2 ya all...

im out....x

LTL Bloopers

palluluvsarmaan

Monday's Bloopers
Baji left house to get the two men. But next moment, we find him standing in house giving facial expressions to Dutta and Naku confrontational scene. I think it was a major goof up on editor's part.

Tuesday's Bloopers
The chandelier broke right in between Dutta and Naku but none of the broken glass pieces hit him or her. Secondly, Naku's flowers in hair looked fresh to me. Did she excuse herself from the audience and went to buy fresh flowers?? hehehehehe

Wednesday's Blooper

No bloopers spotted!!

Thursday's Blooper

No bloopers spotted!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

3 weeks ....same clothing ......same results ....nah!!! Because i am super pissed with the prod house for stretching this like they have .....and i see no respite from these very clothes next week as well...cause the wedding will be taking place next week !!!!!

So this week there is no winner for  this title and i hope and pray i get to choose someone next week , please CV's mujh pe rahem karo !!!!!

cheers

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Things to Notice

The Dance of the Gun

The Dostana Continues

...Oh Dear...

Special Awards

jnawaz & thornwood09

1. The Needs-A-Slap Award: …goes to.... *drum roll *… LEELA! *Passes out shoes* Yes she does. That smirk she was wearing almost permanently on her face throught Naku's Confession just made me want to bash her head not just Slap her! *Aisha Glares*She wasn't laughing so much afterwards though was she? *Aisha Smirks*But for now I think we should give her her Award! Commence Shoe-throwing!*Aisha Throws Shoes With Pleasure*

2. The Cry-Me-A-River Award: …goes to..... *drum roll* ...Our One and Only!...... Naku!!!! *Aisha Applauds* Bechari Naku! She cried so much I'm surprised she didn't pass out from the dehydration it must have caused! How the hell could all those people think she was FAKING those tears??? It was bloody heartwrenching to watch! Baabi was a close second but Naku, Naku was definately Number 1 for this Award!

3. The Best-Volcano-Impression Award:  …goes to..... *drum roll*…none other than..... DUTTA BHAO! *Aisha Cheers* Itna ghussa! Vah! *Aisha Looks on in Awe* I had no idea he would explode THAT badly! The way he trashed absolutely TRASHED his room! *Aisha Stunned* Bechara Baji looked like he had no idea how to handle it and no wonder. Dutta seriously lost it. You know what they say, it's always the quiet ones, still rivers run deep *Aisha Raises Eyebrows Meaningfully*
Let's just hope this eruption doesn't last TOO long. We don't want any Flight Departures Interrupted for too long if you get my meaning! *Aisha Winks*

4. The Bravery-In-The-Face-Of-Danger Award: …goes to..*drum roll*… Guess who???..... NAKU!!!!!!!! *Aisha Whistles and Cheers* In fact not just an Award Naku deserves a Standing bloody Ovation! Now I'm not a timid person but bloody hell... If that was me? I would have run a thousand miles in the opposite direction. And probably put a sea between us as well. Just in case. I mean, THAT was Scary. *Aisha Looks Nervous* Naku is bloody made out of LEGEND. Sherni to the CORE! WOW. *Gazes Admiringly at Naku* *Aisha Applauds Crazily*

5. The Shoot-Me-Now Award: …goes to........*drum roll!!!*...... US!!!!
*Silence* *Aisha Glances Around* Welll.... you know not LITERALLY. Obviously dying right now straight after TaSha marriage would be quite devastating but It's just this whole week has been dragged to the DEATH. I was actually thinking that at one point. I was just wanting Dutta to shoot ME. *Aisha Rolls Eyes* CVs! Sudar jao! Varna... *Aisha Looks Threateningly at CVs*

6. The I'm-Gonna-Do-It-Now!-I-Am!-Now!-Right-Now!-Okay-Maybe-In-Five-Seconds-No-I'm-Doing-It-Now! Award or The Procrastination Award:
…goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA BHAO…How LONG de he take to try and kill Naku? Huh? His Gun went up and down, up and down, up and down... *Aisha Gets Dizzy* I think he tried FOUR times. And then we all know what happened. He didn't do it. Which is obviously a Good thing for him AND Us!

7. The Best-Backfiring-Of-A-Plan-Like-EVER: …goes to.....*drum roll* Our Lovely....... KALA!!! *Aisha Laughs Uproariously* Oh Kala! I have to say I absolutely LOVED watching you as TaSha got married and you watched your Plan burn down faster than cake in the oven! I should probably not be gloating but what the hell? I'm not really all that mature yet so IN YOUR FACE!!!! *Aisha Cackles Wickedly* *Aisha Runs For Cover As Fivr Throws Shoes*

8. The Finally Got It Right Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUNDAR…that's right…Sundar…after weeks…no no…months of trying…and failing hilariously…he finally got one correct expression out of him!! it happened on Thursdays episode when Kishore wanted to go stop Dutta but Sundar didn't want him to…and dude…his expression was spot on…it was screaming "chup hokar khada rahe, mujhe drama dekhne mein bohot maaza aa raha hai"…lol…I was so proud of him…lmao…

9. The We-Knew-It-Was-Coming-But-IT-Still-Surprised-Us Award: …goes to… *drum roll*…TASHA KI SHAADI…omg. omg omg…I know its ridiculous to even say it…but come one…was it not shocking?! I know we've been waiting…and waiting and more waiting for the wedding…but still..w.hen it happened it seemed surprising…at least to me…lol…what is funny is that we all wished that Dutta would just grab Naku and marry her…and that's what he did!! *dancing with joy*…it was great…but still…I felt for Naku a bit…but hey…TaSha ki shaadi finally hogayi…now…we can breathe easy…lol…

10.  The Ouch! That Had to Hurt Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…TaSha…anyone else wince in pain when Dutta and Tasha were taking pheres? I mean…it was all good and dandy until the point they camera zoomed in on their feet and what did we see…the two fools walking on GLASS!! *shocked muh*…what!? ya ok…you are hurting a lot and stuff…but come on…that's class in your feet!! eeks!! that was my honest to God reacrtion…"Eeks"…lol…now the important question…kaun pehle malham lagayega? Dutta to Naku or Naku to Dutta…my bet…Naku to Dutta and then to herself….

11. The Say-It-Aint-So Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BAJI…I was heartbroken…simply heartbroken when Baji yelled at Naku…when he bought all the lies and accused Naku of such horrible things…I thought "on no baji, not you too"….it was simply…sad…yup…that's the word…sad…to see Baji…the one how has defended Naku and protected Naku and watched out for Naku on so many occasions…turn his back on her and treat her like everyone else was…*sigh*…it was sad thing to see…

Editors Note

hello party people!! whats up!!?? you all recovered from the Thursday dhamaka or still trying to come to terms with it…lol…wasn't it something!?

anyway…sorry for the delay in posting the LTL this week too…was waiting on a few reporters who told be about their delays in PM's…but anyway…the worth is always worth it naa? cuz the LTL is always rocking thanks to its awesome reporters!! *woot woot*…so here it is…enjoy…read AARAM SE!! (shabz!) …and have some fun….

have a good weekend…dream about the many possibilities of Monday's episode…watch the CV's do something completely different!! ha ha…

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jaz.....i'll read aaramse n comment...........
iwantitall thumbnail
*Breathes out in relief* *looks around* *breaks out laughiing* 🤣 u guys are so awesomee!!! Jesus christ!! That was the beshtt!! Nd okaay noww ill sendd the besht siggy, vm awards too.. sorryy i gott a bit lazy jaz *marofies herself* ☺️
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
JAZ i read it all aaraam se .........this is the first time since i joined here that m reading an express issue n its bloody cool ............

yup @shreya i m all bored by their attire....so bling bling actually the same bling bling n it is yet to leave us coz TaSha wedding is not finished it has some more to go n god knows wats next will he drag her to his room or leave her der or throw her out don know but for i think 2 more days we have to bare with the same old costumes n as Fivr said eeks dirty ppl 😆

@aisha i loved the dialogue dutta said"pandit mantra padtha hai ya bottle fodu tere sir pe" it really cracked me up wen i was all teary eyed for nakku 🤣

n the seen "the eye lock" btw TaSha wen dutta was abt to take her in the mandap i felt as if he was seeking permission sort of coz somehow he wanted her to plead not to do it but she was not reacting he was seeking some reaction n he got it she closed her eyes in acceptance n the moment she did it he dragged her in.

@sanrajdeewani yaar what should i say i don think neone else is as disappointed as me for baji's reaction i started watching LTL regularly to see baji , opened a thread to discuss him for being the one to trust nakku but no he finally proved to be dutta's true friend sigh he was not thinking straight coz he loves dutta too much to see him in such pain it really made him go mad after he went up to see in what state his friend is now........i understand him , but still i wud have preferred him to stay silent than uttering those words even how funnier they were like sacchi bacchi acchi bacchi n teri zabaan kaatke kutton ko khilaoon ga n all uff..........buti still have my hopes high on baji to look into the matter somehow somehow.........

@Shabzz the point where nakku goes down to kala's feet i was like hell wats happening isn't der ne one to listen to her n believe her common no one can cry tat hard n get humiliated all over for no reason..........all the scenes u mentioned out of ur memory were really heartbreaking gr8 acting by all

JAZ/AISHA loved the award section
Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo ...
Finally LTL Express up ......& Rocking edition again Jaz ...👍🏼

hey ,,,,nw wats this .....😲😲,,ye to sab hi aaram aaram se padhne lage ...😆😆
Kya ye mera asar ho raha hai ......😆😆

I wanna add 2 more awards ....waise can I ..
🤔

kar deti hoon...
🤣..koi kuch kahega thodi ..😎

The most K****** & aurat k naam pe dhabba award goes to ,,,any guesses ..
Yes ,,,Its Kala ...she has failed as wife, sister , mother  & even  being aurat ...
she has crossed all limits ..hw low can she more get is nw to see ...!
🤢👎🏼

The next  is  ,,Going paseena paseena at the drop of a pin award which will b shared between Leela & Roops ....Kya yaar ..idhar kissiko cheenkh aayi  nahi & they start sweating  ...arey jab bura kar rahi ho to ghabrana kaisa ..😆😆
ab naku ko hi dekh lo "Pyar kiya to darna kya "

Well ,,,,ab main kya kahun ...haaan wo main ye keh rahi thi k ..😳

main

thoda

aaram

se

padh

kar

comment

karungi ..!!
🤣🤣

Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey look.. the lazy girl Tanu is atleast on time this time.. *phew..hard work man*

Kudos LTL NL team... for coming up wit another super-duper issue...👏👏👏👏 u guys just so freaking rock yaar...

oh ok..now to my vishesh tipanis..

@Flowergirl - Great summary.... n man was i the only one who felt time stopped when nakku said that precious four lettered word... LOVE to Dutta?? an absolute *in Aishas words* OMG with a Freaking inserted moment..😍

@Kshreya - Totally agree girl... need the costume designers n need them ASAP 😳😳 n a Hi-5 on ur SOTW.... totally rocking...👍🏼  just luv that scene soo much.... a helpless Naku professing her love.. n yet looking Dutta straight in his eyes..! Loved the second SOTW as well with Dutta exploding in anger n breaking things all around...!! Just luvd it... Gr8 choices girl..👏👏👏

n wow...nice new additions to the  SOTW.... shadi of the week... actually it shld b the shadi of the year... for being innovative... unique n just out there...rocking...😛

@Shabz: Wow..memory ho to aisi ..warna na ho...😛 All ur W&F  moments r bang on... i just luvd all the scenes.. n just as i already described in the above two comments.. Nakus confession deserves a standing ovation.... out there in front of one n all... wit everyone mocking n humilating her.. n a volcanic Dutta wit anger in his eyes..she had the courage to say yes i love u...... kudos...Naku the SHERNI.. u rock..👏👏... Gud going Shabzi..👏👏

@Thornewood- Aisha deserves crates of PEPSi & tons of chocolate ice-cream for such a OMG ...OMG post..👏👏👏👏 It was so sweet of u to start wit the Shadi moment first..😉 n really njoyed the 'Laugh' moments...

Kalas expression at the Mandap while TaSha were taking Pheras....makes me GRIN so much..!! Luv it .... Kala tai.. aapki to planning tai tai phis ho gai...😆😆

Babis moments were awesome.... she is an awesome mother... !! Just luvd her this week.. n actually luv her always..!!

Btw i so hope our Editor  does throw a TaSha RECEPTION BASH...where we can all party sharty... n do some dhoom-dhadaka..😛

@Sanrajdewani- So totally agree wit u... i have ZERO respect for Kishore... how can he even trust KALA.. that lady can do anything to save her skin... !! He shld atleast have spoken the truth to Dutta long time back.. n that way sought protection for his son from KALA...!! but no.. he did wat all lame side characters do... so kishore gets a 👎🏼 from me...

As for Baji... well i love him.. he is my FAVE in LTL...tho i thot he wuld see thru the truth.. but damn u CVs....  *I still love my BAJI ❤️ he rocks my world* Nice update dear..👏👏

@Jani yeh - Oye girl.. me to always doin the Baji dance..😆😆 Totaly agree the crown goes to the Queen.. Mahi ...she was phenomenal..👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 n hai... the Gadha has finally become a INSAAN ...for he did did take those PHERAS wit Naku... so luvd him..😳😳

Gr8 going jani...😉

@palluluvsarmaan - Totally girl..that Baji blooper ..made me laugh in such tense time as well... guess our CVs were just too excited abt the TaSha wedding... n hence forgot to edit the parts well..😆😆😆 Good one!! 👏👏

@rdfan- U bet yaar.... i mean imagine for real ..if one has to wear the same clothes for three long weeks... i m sure if not the person...the people around will all end up in hospitals wit the STINK illnes..😆😆😆Really pray theres a costume change soon..n  u get to make ur choices..😳😳😳

@Jaz & Aisha-  Oh m soo happy reading the titles of ur Awards jass 👏👏👏👏 actually can u rename KALAS award category to ... 'Tai hui Tai Tai phis' award..😆😆😆 n hell yeah.. the Volcano sure goes to the Volcanic Dutta bhao.. btw some more categories...

The 'No reed ki haddi' award to KISHORE 👎🏼 This man has no GUTs..
The 'Khoon bhare PAIR'  award to TaSha... for their Khooni Phere... *its usually a Khoon bhari mang.. yahan its a khoon bhare PAIR 😆😆*

Well guys truly loved it...!! Keep up the FAB job.. u guys r FANTASTiCALLY AWESOME..👏👏👏👏👏👏

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whoa ...Tasha got married & no celebrations ..
Well r sum foodies 4 the party ..
Enjoy ...!😉

Happy Birthday Godiva Chocolate Basket

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, great comments by all 😃  I'd just like to say that watching the episode again  Dutta is leaving me a bit baffled.  His punishment doesnt make much sense I dont know how much he genuinely wants to punish Nakku and how much of him doesnt want to lose her. My personal favourite bit was when he is asking Nakku to verbally say she loves "mein terai muh sai sunna chahta hoon, Apne muh se keh Nakku"....his voice lowers, tears in his eyes.  Its as if hes gently  reassuring her, as well as himself, that its ok to for her to speak (ironically). I loved this moment.

I know people absolutely loved Dutta dragging Nakku to the mandap. I can honestly say this was a disappointment to me, I think because of the Level of humiliation  that came with it. The other disappointment was that he probably would have shot her if Babi hadn't spoken. And for that I hope he gets his come uppance...sorryyyy guysss! BUT I am eagerly awaiting this.

Edited by shai85 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
JAZ & CINDY... me want a separate thread for TaSha wedding celebrations..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
iwantitall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

JAZ & CINDY... me want a separate thread for TaSha wedding celebrations..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ill opeen oneee onceeeee wee r donee withh the sindoor-ation process
🤣
shabz tanu jazz help needded for the thread 😃