Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I am done with my tippany at the advice thread.........
ppl please go support nowwwwwww
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Look at the C-night in this way......it will convince Sid that Riddz is only his and has completely moved over Armaan. I mean , a woman and that too a wife committing herself to her husband body , soul and heart is the biggest sign of her lifelong commitment to her husband. And i won't be surprised at all if Riddz initiates it or respond with heart.

that too cam happen, but i feel cvs will build drama around the SR consummation thing too

they wont let it be so simple and it could lead to further twists and turns

also the fact that if it happens before Sr cofness they feelings

norzar

the acc c-night is need badly now for sidma i guess

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

what fi they are taking a few yrs leap in dmg

maybe 5 yr leap

Sr consummate they marriage, misudnerstandings continue

Sr seperate, Sid goes back to houston

comes back afetr 5yrs, and finds rids still waiting for him etc

norzar
nikita_88 thumbnail
No leaps!!!!!!!!!!! 😆
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Look at the C-night in this way......it will convince Sid that Riddz is only his and has completely moved over Armaan. I mean , a woman and that too a wife committing herself to her husband body , soul and heart is the biggest sign of her lifelong commitment to her husband. And i won't be surprised at all if Riddz initiates it or respond with heart.

This is it
Sid knows she has values and all that, so for this to happen has to be big on Ridz part and for her to accept this and with her heart, and finally for Sid to see she has moved on completely

Remember the body heat scene the aftermath, she was like i am not suitable for Armaan anymore, and nothing happened and all Sid did was save her life, with warmth of his body
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
If the Consummation night happens in passionate impulse between SR , then, yes , Norzie , it will open another Pandora's Box. Sid will be guilty like an idiot and Riddz who maybe happy initially will feel ashamed and shattered by Sid's guilt ....since feelings have not been confessed , another round of dukhi-panaa. In short , the second half of Karan-Ria from'Hum-Tum'.
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

This is it
Sid knows she has values and all that, so for this to happen has to be big on Ridz part and for her to accept this and with her heart, and finally for Sid to see she has moved on completely

Remember the body heat scene the aftermath, she was like i am not suitable for Armaan anymore, and nothing happened and all Sid did was save her life, with warmth of his body

Riddz lost her mind over the body-heat thingy so much that she actually went in to accuse Sid of rape. It played heavily on her mind because Sid had been 'that' close to her and been with her like no man ever did and like no man ever will. So, Sid knows Riddz' values run deep and if she gives herself to him , it is because she loves him . That's it.
but if the acc c-night happen then the idote sid better not think it was a mistake, we have enough with this misunderstanding we don't need more
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just watching the scene of Ridz saying i will leave you forever, it took alot to say that you can tell the way she closes her eyes before saying that