*Article*Enjoy the summer the star one way*

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
orignal link
Jas Karan Singh aka Uday from Miley Jab Hum Tum

Jas Karan essays the character of Uday who puts up a exterior but is actually just the opposite. Jas in real life too is fun-loving and adventurous.

I still get nostalgic about my exams but frankly speaking, I used to study a month before the examination started. I was an average student and never used to study throughout the year. My scores used to be in the range of 60 per cent and I did my schooling from Campion Boys High School, Bhopal. I really miss my school and college days which won't return but I am glad that through this show, I am playing the college life!

So what did he do during his summer vacations?
"During our vacation, we used to go to Mumbai, and practice boxing. After my 10th standard exams, I came to Mumbai and joined Lala Lajpat Rai College at Mahalakshmi, Mumbai. As a student, I was always interested in sports and I am a gold medalist."

What message did he have to give the students for their exams?
"Please study hard as it is very important to complete your graduation and please increase your basic IQ level so that you will survive in these competitive times.

Smart Mayank was cool after all!

Mayank as a character on the show is well-read and intelligent. Quite similar to his on-screen character, Arjun too is hard-working and dedicated to his work.

Arjun Bijlani aka Mayank shared his experiences about his exams and summer vacations with these words: "I was not that intelligent and I used to study when the exams were announced, but I would still score between 65 and 70 per cent. I used to play football and our training sessions used to take place during the vacations. For some weekends I used to go with my family to nearby hill stations like Mahabaleshwar or Matheran and it used to be great fun but then as you come to the higher standards, automatically tuition classes used to start during the vacations itself. I used to do horse riding, then swimming which I have left now but am eager to continue again."

So now do you miss those summer vacations?
"Sometimes, I do miss vacations but I enjoy shooting, and we shoot for more than 12 hours. And so now I believe that the daily hours you spend with loved ones are like vacation.

He gives a message to you fans and students: "Study hard and complete your graduation because that is the most important thing but at the same keep your passion intact."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnnnxxx for the link and the article.... πŸ˜ƒ
t-mayur-sajan-j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thx for the link
loved the bit when he says: " And so now I believe that the daily hours you spend with loved ones are like vacation."
it's amazing that he likes shooting
mayur786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg dodo is on campion that is 1 km far away frm my home.....oh i wish uday will com to meet his old frnds here and i cud see him...
marisol45 thumbnail
thanx for sharing.itne dino ke baad mjht ke bare mein article padh ke accha laga😊
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thnx so much shruti...wow arjun and jas sound so intellect yet so passionate!!!loved there tips...and whats with us students yaar...why do we always start studying when exams are announced...we all are the same...🀣
and there tip abt graduation...really impressive...obviously thats important...only after that we can continue with our other passions just like these guys are.lovely article shruti.finally mjht seems coming out of hidden lights...i was so bored of getting nothing yaar...no promo...no news..no sbs/sbb segment...thank god for a change.
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Arjun is so unlike Mayank πŸ˜† but a rockstar nonetheless :)
theaneesha1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link dear i luved the last line  "...but keep your passion intact"...well said arjun
me_mohit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh man!!!!! jas frm campion!!!!!!!!!!
my city!!!!!!
JUS A 10 MIN DRIVE FRM MY HOUSE!!!!!!1
i wish i cud meet him!!
waise u know campionites r d cutest guys in our city!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by gunur_sayank - 13 years ago
cool_shwets thumbnail

thanks for sharing...even these 2 are like our elders have given us the same  tip.....study hard..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lol...anyways love them....but then we students know....we never start studying early...just 2 week or so before exams, atleast i do....πŸ˜‰