Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG... Rasika Ji hats off to u..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ U hav been a true fighter... A champion is someone who gets up when he can not...n ur undoubtedly one..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ My prayers n wishes are with you!!!๐Ÿ˜Š 

RUBYxyx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 love you as motiben rasika ji hope u win this battle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
hamsgh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i've wondering why she lost wight lately๐Ÿฅบ...

how can she endure all those unbearable, painful cancer treatments  & yet be able to come to work & perform ๐Ÿ˜”,she is a strong lady๐Ÿค—
my prayers with her๐Ÿ˜ญ

but -as much as i know- lots & lots of ppl conquered the disease just by believing in themselves, in  their inner strength & vitality & by keeping a big smile on their face no matter how much they are suffering ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bumtrinket thumbnail
I hope she gets better soon.

And she's a tremendous actress and one of the best things about Bandini.
coolgal49 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope you get better Rasikaji..As much as I loathe the character of Tarulatha, I simply love your portrayal of the character...

I will sincerely pray for your good health.

Coolgal
angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shes an outstanding actress portraying the role she does&the way..
Also, shes able to cope with work&health issues๐Ÿค— ..
Hope you gets well soon ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have no words to explain how shocked I am to read this!
I hope and pray that we get back Rasika Ji safe and sound.Hats off to this great lady,with courage and determination.I am sure God will listen to our prayers and grant her a new lease of life.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamdasgh

- lots & lots of ppl conquered the disease just by believing in themselves, in their inner strength & vitality& by keeping a big smile on their face no matter how much they are suffering ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is true,I know someone who did this,but that needs a lot of will power,courage and determination to stick that healthy image in one's mind.Rasika Ji can surely do the same,I hope.
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hats off to dear ol MOTIBEN.....for her courage and determination ...May God give her the strength to fight this terrible disease.....
shaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rasika ji....very sorry to hear this

please get well soon....pray to the Almighty that you are able to pull thru this and get back to normal life.....

you portray your role so beautifully....believe me we dont hate you....it is the character that we dislike.....and since u r such a versatile actreress that u r play the role and bring the emotion so well

kadmbari since you do visit this forum regularly please convey our heartiest well wishes to her