TB - Rasika Joshi's personal battle against cancer

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Rasika Joshi's personal battle against cancer..

Not all know that Rasika Joshi of Imagine's Bandini is waging a personal battle against cancer. ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
OMG 😭 😭 😭 how sad... my prayers are with her ... Hope she gets better.. thats soo sad 😭
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rasika ji, you are the best fighter and actressπŸ‘πŸΌ, we love you the portrait of Motiben you do and no one can replace you.😭
May God give you the strengh and long life, hope you get well soon😭
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh My God...!!!THAT IS TERRIBEL YAAR..awwwwww...What a great actresses..she is ..And such a brave woman yaar..!!Really shocking I hope she gets all teh worlds strength to overcome this BATTLE o fthis dreaded desease & come out of it..SUCCESSFULLY..!! God Bless you Rasika ji,,...We will all wish for your speedy recovery & I hope you too will love our Santu soon & we get to see some sweet moments with you also...
Love-Hema
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
omg what terrible news... Maybe she had gone for her treatment during past one & a half months..
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting the article.

I'm really 😲 to hear this news Rasikaji please get well soon. You're such a fighter to be able give such good performance of your character motiben while battling against cancer and not complaining you're a true champion. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

BT I know the show must go on but please don't be disrespectful to Rasikaji and bring another actress to protray her role no matter how good they might be. As we can see Rasika ji is a fighter and if she still has it in her to continue the role let her and if she need' s time off give it to her.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rasikaji our prayers are with you.There cannot be any other actress suitable for this role.You have been so brave.You will overcome this disease.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rasika JI...

get well soon!!! I pray that Lord almighty will heal you and make you whole again.. My thoughts and prayer are with you..
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rasikaji our prayers are with you.

fuzzyface thumbnail
Blood cancer is Leukemia right?
Omg I hope she gets through it.
We all missed her when she was gone and hope to see more of her.
Our prayers are with you πŸ€—