SR - One Shot - the first touch - part 3

Mars35913062 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

This posts contains material not suitable for ages below 15 and above 55. User discretion is advised.I would also request all the readers to refrain from changing their skin color when reading my post. No Pink, Blue, Green or any shade of Red. Thanks.

contd from :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387890

As he takes the shower the entire evening passes in front of his eyes. He never felt so good in his life. Her presence gave him a pleasant feeling. The more he thought of her, the more he wanted to think about her. How she held to him when he sped up the bike, how she held on to him in the water, then she was in his arms. She clung to him when he took a dip in the water. Her cheek was touching his. He ran his hand over his neck and cheek. This was a new world for him. He never interacted with a girl at this level. It was something different then what he ever felt. He opened the cold shower to full blast.

Scene changes. Sid is dressed up in Dr. Shashank kurta and pyjama and walks out of the guest room. Riddhima calls him out from the kitchen.
R: "Sid, idhar hi aa jao." Sid follows the direction of the voice and enters the kitchen. Riddhima looks at him and says "dress toh tumhay poora hi aaya hai..Itni dair laga di tum nay nahaney main?"
S: "Buss woh time pata hi nahi laga" he casually responded not wanting to tell her about what he has been thinking. "Tum baari jaldi tyar ho gaye ho?" he asks her
R: "Main toh tumhari wajah se jaldi ho gaye, kahin tum na tyar ho kar bahir mera wait karo." she was looking fresh, her hair was slightly wet and shiny. She was cooking something. Sid goes and stands next to her.
S: "Kya bana rahi ho?"
R: "Kuch nahin, itni jaldi to burger aur sandwiches hi ban saktey hain". then offers him, "pizza ka order karna hai?"
S: "Nahin, burger waighaira hi theek hai. Light hi khatey hain."
R: "Tum ja ka TV laga lo main abhi laykar aati hoon." Sid looks at her and liked the way she was busy cooking and caring for him.
S: "Main kuch kar sakoon, koi help?" Sid wanted to be with her in the kitchen.
R: "Tum fridge main se cold drinks nikaal lo, ice cubes bhi hoon gay.. ". He opens up the refrigerator and takes out the soft drinks and closes the door. He puts the bottles on the side table in the kitchen and stands behind her. Her can smell her freshness and fragrance of the talc powder or her perfume, whatever it was, he thought, it was good. He started to watch over her shoulder as she was frying the burger patties in the frying pan, it was sizzling hot. Riddhimma could feel his presence behind her and asks
R: "Kya dekh ho ?" not moving her eyes away from the frying pan. Sid was a few inches away and he was wishing that she moved back a step and his body would press against hers.
S: "Dekh raha hoon kay kiya bana rahi ho." and he slighlty bends himself and his face is over her shoulder inches away from her cheeks. She could feel the sudden tingling of his closeness on her cheek and he did not touch her. Her perfume started growing up on him. She seemed to slow down in her cooking. He silently smelled her, and everytime he inhaled he felt she is becoming part of him.
S: "Aaj shaam tumhey kaisa laga?" he almost whispered in her ear.
R: "Acha laga." she responded in a soft voice.
S: "Buss sirf acha laga?" he was expecting more.
R: "Bahut acha laga.. buss" She said and slightly turned her face towards him, their cheeks touched. Sid felt a tingle where they cheeks touched which ran through his entire body. She did not move away either.
S: "Phir bhi kitna acha laga?" he was half lost in the pleasure of her touch.
R: "Itna kay... main.. aaj ki shaam ko bhula nahin paoongi." and moves backwards and presses her body against his, assuring him. She closes her eyes giving herself time to share her feelings with Sid. Sid gently locks his arms around her waist and places his chin on her shoulder and presses his cheek against hers. "Oh! Sid!.." she whispers. Her perfume and body fragrance was driving him mad. She wanted to turn around and put her arms around his neck and pull him on her and kiss him. But she did not move herself from his hold.

The oil in the frying pan was hot and a fat particle sizzled and exploded, spilling few drops of oil over the stove thus catching fire. Sid pushes Riddhima on the side and hurries into putting frying pan aside and shutting down the stove. As he moved the pan a splash of oil spills on his right hand, affecting the top of his index and middle fingers and he yells in pain.
R: "Sid kya hua.." she panics "mujhay batao kya hua? " she was very concerned. Sid is looking at his hand. "Mujhay dikhao na!" she looks at his hand and can see his index and middle finger beginning to turn red. As her first reaction, she pulls Sid to the water tap and opens the cold water and put his hand under the waterflow. "Sid ye tum kya kar rahey thay." she was angry and yet worried.
S: "main samjha shayad aag lag rahi hai." he could feel her concern, whenever he got injured Riddhima always was concerned about him.
R: "Dard to nahin ho raha" she asked him, "Kahin blister na ban jaye. Tum apna haath yahan rakho main ointment lay kar aati hoon". She rushes out of the kitchen to get the ointment. Meanwhile, Sid opens the refrigerator freezer section and takes out an ice cube and holds it between his fingers.
Riddhima brings in the ointment, dries his fingers by dabbing her dupatta over it gently and applies the ointment and she says
R: "Sid tumhey yaad hai, main mander ki sirhiyaan charhney gayee thi aur mere pairon main sarey chalay parh gaye thay. Tum ne mere pairon per ointment lagaya tha."
S: "Haan yaad hai, biwi ke pairon par kaun ointment lagata hai?" he tried to laugh it off, he did not want her to thank him.
R: "Sid, mujhay bahut acha laga tha" She softly admits. "Jiss tarah tum nay mera khyaal rakha."
S: "Mandir ki sirhiyaan kyun charhee theen?"
R: "Taake hum donno hamesha ikhatey reh sakain." She finishes applying ointment and switches on the stove and tells him
R: "tum dining room main jao main wahin khana lati hoon."

Scene changes
They are about to finish the food. Sid is eating with his left hand.
R: "Ice cream." she asks Sid
S: "Na na you don't scream you shout and slap.." he laughs at her. She also giggles.
R: "TV lounge may ice-cream khalen gay." Riddhima starts to clear up the table, Sid gets up to help her. She stops him.
R: "Sid tum rehnay do. Tumahara haath.."
S: "Kuch nahin.. bus theek hai.." picks up the plates with his left hands and follows her to the kitchen.
R: "Tum ja kar baitho main lay kar aati hoon." Sid walks out to the tv lounge and looks for the remote and switches on the tv and starts playing around with channels. Riddhima brings on small bucket of ice cream and two spoons in her hands.
S: "mere liye nahin laye?" he asks her.
R: "Ye tumahrey liye hi hai," she smiles "aur mere liye bhi hai. mil kar kahengay" Sid likes the idea.
Riddhima sits next to him, gives him a spoon and offers him to take the first scoop, as hisright hand fingers are affected by the burn, he tries with his left hand but it is difficult for him. Riddhima tells him to stop.
R: "tehro,tehro, main khilati hoon." She takes out a spoonful and put it in Sid mouth, and says "koi music channel lagao". Then she herself picks up the remote and moves to a music channel and reduces the volume so that they can talk. Sid leans back on the sofa and Riddhima also leans back keeping the ice bucket in her lap. As they recline, they put their legs over the small table in front of them. Riddhima takes out a small scoop with her spoon and licks over it and then puts it in her mouth.
S: "Sari ice cream khud hi kha jaogi.." Riddhima takes a scoop for him and puts it in his mouth. Sid puts his arms behind her neck and she snugs into his hold. She was relaxed. This is what she expected from life. Be at home, have food, eat ice-cream, watch tv and talk. They kept watching the tv while sharing the ice cream. Sid is full and does not want more ice cream and tells Riddhima with her hand.
S: "Buss tum khao." Riddhima had already taken half the scoop in the spoon.
R: "Iss ka kiya karoon?" she asks him.
S: "Mujhay do," takes the spoon from her hand and takes some of the ice cream on his left hand and smears over Riddhima's nose and lips.
R: "Sid .. " she yells "kiya kar rahey ho.." sara moonh kharab kar diya hai." she wants to get up and wash her face. He holds her back.
S: "Thora tehro, main nay abbhi ice cream khani hai..idhar aao." He pulls her close to him. Riddhima becomes soft in his arms. He lays her down in his lap and she strecthes her legs on the sofa, she is looking at him and knows what he is upto. He lowers his face over her and licks the ice cream from her nose. She closes her eyes. He licks and nibbles the ice cream from her nose, moving towards the cheeks, down to her chin, licking like a cat and padding with small kisses. He is doing it slowly, taking all the time. Riddhima is relaxed, eyes closed and she raises her face to help Sid clean her up. Sid starts planting wet kisses around her lips without ever touching them. It is becoming difficult for her but she waits for his move. She reaches for Sid's hair and runs her hand through his hair, sliding her hand over his neck. Her body seems to become heavy and she folds her legs. She is getting into trance of his kisses, the tingling feeling is spreading in her body like the flooding waves of the sea.
Sid teases her by not kissing on her lips. She suddenly holds Sids neck and forces him to move his lips over hers. This was their first kiss. Her luscious full lips pressed hard against his. They both become still taking time to feel each lips. Gradually the warmth between there lips start to grow, they can feel the sweetness of the ice-cream. Sid quickly runs his tongue over her lips to clear the ice-cream, she also runs her tongue to lick her own lips. Their tongues touch each others and a strong tingling sensations runs down Sids spine and flashes through Riddhima's body down to her feet. She whimpers.

They gradually start with small kisses but soon lose control over themselves. The warmth of the their kisses made their lips softer and wetter, Riddhima lips were dilating with every passing moment. Sid sucks on to her lips. She puts both her hands around his neck and hold him and he passes his hands around her almost lifting her up to his chest. She responds back, now embraced in slow and long kisses, their lips slipping and sliding under pressure of the kiss. They have reached into another dimension of love where time is still. They are floating together in the sea of love. The breathing was audible in the room. With every passing moment they wanted it more and more.

They lost the track of time and the door bell rings...

Edited by Mars35913062 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome yaaaaaar I loved every part especially the last 😳
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is Mars at his Best.👍🏼
Romance was never so Pure.
Well I will not agree with your Disclaimer(below 15 & above 55).😆😉
There is not that much.It's just a sweet Romance.
When i read this line,i thought that you might be redefining DMG after 18+
Well tumhari IPL khatam ho gayi kya?isliye aaj release kiya kya?😆
Anyways,God Bless you.
Mars is on Fire!!!👏👏👏

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this was amazingly romantic and so sensational!👏 👏...you are a brilliant writer Mars!👍🏼 seriously you should write stories!..you already have a fan in me!..this is awesome i loved it!..hats off to you!.. btw i cant stop blushing!!..
😳 😳 😳
Mars35913062 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

This is Mars at his Best.👍🏼

Romance was never so Pure.
Well I will not agree with your Disclaimer(below 15 & above 55).😆😉
There is not that much.It's just a sweet Romance.
When i read this line,i thought that you might be redefining DMG after 18+
Well tumhari IPL khatam ho gayi kya?isliye aaj release kiya kya?😆
Anyways,God Bless you.
Mars is on Fire!!!👏👏👏

Thanks buddy.😊 You kept me pushing on this one and again you are pushing me in the deep.

Disclaimer iss liye ke meri amma bhi ye forum padhti hai. Woh US mein hain aur bahut ghussay wali hain. Iss waqt soyee hui hongi iss liye chup chup kar likhta hoon. 😳

Mars35913062 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

this was amazingly romantic and so sensational!👏 👏...you are a brilliant writer Mars!👍🏼 seriously you should write stories!..you already have a fan in me!..this is awesome i loved it!..hats off to you!.. btw i cant stop blushing!!..

😳 😳 😳

Thanks ka7eela,😊 thanks for your support, but I think it would be difficult for me to survive by just selling one copy of my novel.

The flip side of this of post is that you can save some money by not buying a blush-on.😃

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mars35913062

Thanks buddy.😊 You kept me pushing on this one and again you are pushing me in the deep.

Disclaimer iss liye ke meri amma bhi ye forum padhti hai. Woh US mein hain aur bahut ghussay wali hain. Iss waqt soyee hui hongi iss liye chup chup kar likhta hoon. 😳

Well you have certainly done a good job.
Well jokes apart,It's nice to have a disclaimer. Chup Chup ke bahut accha likh rahe ho.😆

CinciGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Your Sid and Riddhima are far more interesting people that the ones on the show and move fast too :).
But seriously icecream on face, woh bhi naha-dho kar, ack! Wasnt there a cleaner way of getting it on? :)
From your daily posts we only get to see the humorous (and sometimes wise) aspect of your personality, thanks for giving us a glimpse into your romantic side. Humor or romance, you are an excellent writer.

About your disclaimer, all I can say is Ma da ladla bigad gaya :). Amma ki nazaron se bachke kya kya raas racha rahe hain :)

Mars35913062 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CinciGal

Your Sid and Riddhima are far more interesting people that the ones on the show and move fast too :).
But seriously icecream on face, woh bhi naha-dho kar, ack! Wasnt there a cleaner way of getting it on? :)
From your daily posts we only get to see the humorous (and sometimes wise) aspect of your personality, thanks for giving us a glimpseinto your romantic side. Humor or romance, you are an excellent writer.

About your disclaimer, all I can say is Ma da ladla bigad gaya :). Amma ki nazaron se bachke kya kya raas racha rahe hain :)

... aakhir jis baat ka darr tha.🤢

Thanks a lot for this praise. Next time they plan to become intimate with food in the vicinity, I would make them wear napkins or aprons. I will follow the clean-ship standards ISO 6900.

The way I have approached it could be qualified as 'one man's garbage is another man's treasure!"

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowww...mars...so pure romance....lvd it ....update soon...