SR - Scene we would like to see..part 2

Mars35913062 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Contd from : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1386139

Sid tosses the coin in the air, and opens his palm to catch the coin. Riddhima steps forward and grabs the coin before it could get on to Sid's palm and says
R: "main eik sikkay ko apni zindagi ki choices ka faisla nahin karnay doongi.." She is still holding the coin in her fist and then she slaps the coin on to Sid's palm, and says "Sid, aao ander aao.. main janti hoon ke mujhay kiya chahiye." and pulls on Sid's arm. Sid looks at the coin in his palm and it was Heads.

They enter the house Sid looks around.
S: "Riddhima ye jootay main rait ho gi, drawing room main phel jayegi. Jootay bahir uttar daitay hain"
R: "Rait to kapron main bhi hai."
S: hastily adds "Toh phir kapray bhi .." puts his hand on his belt, teasing her.
R: "Sid, badamashi nahin.." she warns her affectionately.
Riddhima walks to her bedroom and Sid stays in the Drawing room. She comes back without her sandals and putting on slippers.
R: "Sid tum yahan kyun ruk gaye ho?" as if she expected Sid to follow her inside her bedroom. Sid was not expecting this from her.
S: "Main yahin theek hoon.." he does not know what to say
R: "Drawing room main nahao gay?" Riddhima makes fun of him.
S: "Tumhara guest room nahi hai? " Sid's somehow feels shy of getting into her bedroom.
R: "Sid, main tumhey guest room main bhaij doon to tum kaho gay.. kiya main itna paraya ho gaya hoon.." she giggles, not wanting to give him any chance.
S: "Tum koi baat bhoolti nahin kiya?" he is pleased that she remembers everything he said to her.
R: "Sirf kucch logon ki.." she looks at him meaningfully.
S: "Tumharey Dad ke kamrey main chala jaon?" he suggests an alternate.
R: "Kiya, tumhey Dad ka pata nahin hai, zara sa bhi kamra kharab huwa to bahut ghussa karengay."

Sid is left with no choice but to listen to Riddhima. Somewhere in the back of his mind he was feeling the guilt for his behavior with Riddhima. How he treated her, what all he did to hurt her. He felt sorry.
R: "Sid kya socch rahey ho kharay huay?"
S: "Riddhima main guest room main chala jaon?" Sid is like requesting her.
R: "Acha baba, wahin chalo" she leads him to the guest room. Open the drawers and pulls out a bathing towel for him and then walks out of the room. Sid shuts the door and starts to take off his jacket, shirt and takes off his trouser by wrapping the towel around his waist and there is a knock at the door.
He opens the door just to peek outside, Riddhima is standing there with some clothes in her hands.
R: "Darwaza kholo!"
S: "Main change kar raha hoon.." He says holding the door.
R: "Kapray toh meray pass hain tum kiss main change karogay." she questions
S: "Main ne sirf towel pehna hai." Sid warns her.
R: "Mujhay ander aaney do aur tum darwazay ke peechay kharey ho jao.." and pushes the door open and enters in the room.
R: "Yeh Dad ke kaprey hain, tum ko pooray aayengay." laying the dress on the bed.
S: "Riddhima" she does not turn back to look at him.
R: "Bolo Sid!" she is busy laying the clothes on the bed.
S: "Tum nay Ranbhir ka towel wala dance dekha hai?" he now teases her
R: "Na main ne dekha hai, aur na hi dekhna chahti hoon!"
S: "Thora sa trailer hi dekh lo." Sid insists and sings "Jab Se Tere Naina.." and starts to dance.
R: "nahin Sid mujhay abhi aur kaam bhi karnay hain." and she turns around and wants to leave through the door. Sid is standing in her way, towel around his waist. She looks at his muscular body, fair smooth skin glowing under the room light, she steps forward and places her hand on his chest above his heart and says
R: "Tumhari sab se achi cheez yeh hai." Sid puts his hand over her hand. He feels the softness of her palm on his chest and presses his hand over hers.
S: "Kuch mehsoos hota hai tumhe." She looks in his eyes and says "haan thora bahut." teasing him.. "kiya keh raha hai..?" she removes her hand from his chest and places her ear over his heart. Sid has an urge to hold her but he resists.
R: "kuch kehnay ki koshish to kar raha hai" she raises her head and smiles back at him. And Sid cannot resist any further and put his arms around her waist not letting her move away. Riddhima does not resist, and stays there looking into his eyes. Sid could see her eyes smiling. She places against his chest and Sid can feel her arms on his bare skin. She notices some sand on Sid's chest and starts to wipe it off with her hands
R: "sara sand aur namak laga hua hai samandar ka." she felt his body against hers and felt comfortable.
S: "Eik baat boloon?" he asks her. She looks at him and says "haan"

S: "Apni aankhain band karo gi?" he requests. Riddhima does not question and closes her eyes. Sid wanted to try his luck and gently kisses her on her closed eyes. Sid was expecting that she would immediately open her eyes. She smiles but does not open her eyes. He kisses on her forehead. Then he becomes more confident and kisses on her left cheek lightly. He runs his tongue over his dry lips and tastes sea water salt. But that did not matter to him. He start planting small and gentle kisses on her cheek, with each kiss his lips moves towards the edge of her lips. As they about to touch the edge of her lips, Riddhima gently pushes him away and open her eyes and says softly, "Sid main ne kaha tha badmashi nahin.." and then gently pushes him aside.
S: "Toh tum mera towel dance nahin dekho gi.." Sid tries to handle his towel.
R: "Nahin baba.." she tries to make her way out. " mujhay abhi naha kar dress bhi change karna hai, khanay ka bhi kuch karna hai."
S: "Riddhima, aik idea hai.." he acts as if he is seriously thinking.
R: "Woh kya?" she stops at the door
S: "Kya hum aik saath nahin naha saktey.." she giggles and says
R: "aik saath hi nahayen gay, laikan alag alag bathrooms main." she knows that he is teasing her.
S: "Samander main bhi toh saath nahaye thay." he pleads with his logic.
R: "Sid! " she pauses and becomes slightly serious. "Samander main nahaye to hain laiken abhi sarey paap nahi dhulay tumharey." and closes the door. Sid is standing there, thinking, "tum theek kehti ho Riddhima, jitna dukh main ne tumhey diya hai, tumhey toh mujh se baat bhi nahi karna chahiye thi, laiken mujhey samjh aagaye hai ke rishta to bananey se hi banta hai."

Sid enters the bathroom, stands in front of the shaving mirror and looks at himself. He talks to his refection in the mirror "Sid, tum se bara gadha koi nahin hoga." slaps himself on the head. He takes off his towel and enters the shower.

..to be continued

Edited by Mars35913062 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isha1227 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovelyy!! haha amazing writing dear and sid is superrrrrrrr hott lol
pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
omg, this is so cool, plz plz plz update soon
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘.πŸ‘. πŸ‘ OMG OMG!..i loved it!..this is so wonderful!..have i told you that you are a brilliant writer!😊 ..and i love your version of Rids and Sid!..the way you narrated them they look as if they are back to their normal selves!..the mischievous Sid and the sweet old Rids!!..this scene is so romantic!!..maybe the CV's can use this wonderful scene later on! when everything become some how normal between the two of them!..please do continue soon!..i am so eager to read the next part!!😳 once again πŸ‘πŸΌ
I read the second part right after the first one, and now I am left wanting for more. There are not enough words to describe how poignant this scene was; it was sensual and mischevious - just simply remarkable. This is how I can imagine Siddhanth - Riddhima behave with each other and come that much closer to laying out what they feel for each other.

Siddhanth was mischevious, yet he was pondering over the past and somehow attempting to make it correct. Riddhima's tender side toward Siddhanth leaves me in awe, and I want to believe she has reached out for the second chance life has offered to her.

This is all so exciting. Imma only be reading your posts, and substitute them with the weekly episodes.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
☺️

It's amazingggggggggggg........ OMGish the last scene was ☺️ I can SOOOOOOOOO imagine KW doing this πŸ˜†

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue right now.. 😳 Love.... Guddi πŸ˜ƒ
Mars35913062 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ka7eela

πŸ‘.πŸ‘. πŸ‘ OMG OMG!..i loved it!..this is so wonderful!..have i told you that you are a brilliant writer!😊 ..and i love your version of Rids and Sid!..the way you narrated them they look as if they are back to their normal selves!..the mischievous Sid and the sweet old Rids!!..this scene is so romantic!!..maybe the CV's can use this wonderful scene later on! when everything become some how normal between the two of them!..please do continue soon!..i am so eager to read the next part!!😳 once again πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks.😊 Its you who made me start writing this. Now I have reached a point where I am scratching my head, because there is no return from here. I have no option but to move forward.😳

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
topic maker I love uπŸ€—

O Rabba Siddhima Rockkkkkkkk😍

Edited by _angel_ - 14 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mars your thinking isout of the world yaar.😊
U totally Rock.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I liked the 1st part but i'm in love with the 2nd part & now i can't wait for next.So Bring it on.
Mujhe pehle hi pata chal gaya tha ki tum Siddhima ko saath main nahne ka concept banaoge(coz i have read your earlier postsπŸ˜‰).
You totally Rock.
Hey CV's,learn something from Mars.
Stupendofabalouslyfantastical  Post By Mars.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mars35913062

<font color="#993300">Thanks.😊 Its you who made me start writing this. Now I have reached a point where I am scratching my head, because there is no return from here. I have no option but to move forward.</font>😳

because of me!..awwww thank you!😳..i am touched!..and i am glad you took my suggestion!😊 .other wise we wouldn't had this wonderful opportunity to read your beautiful scenes!😳 please continue!😊