Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *Grishma*

I had some questions about some characters and the story in between the time when AR were gonna get engaged and now, and was wondering if someone could answer them for me?
what happened to abhi/niki?
what happened to atul/anjali?
what happened to rahul/muskaan?
what's the story of sid/riddhima before they got married?
sorry, i stopped watching after ar were going to get engaged, and just started watching again after armaan came back so i'm kinda lost! would really appreciate if someone could help me out! thanks!
:)

Hey

abhi & niki got enganged & well they werent showed after that & atul & anjali nothing ever happened, thier story was left incomplete.sadely atul never got his love & anjali is a doctor in chicago. Rahul & Muskaan were never togethor either.Rahul left her because he knew he could never be a father.He wanted Muskaan to be happy & even though Muskaan said she can adopt & that she doseant care he still left to America.& well Muskaan left to patiala & delivers baby's.& the story of sid & riddhima before they got married well sid & riddhima hated each other like omg they probably could kill each other.but they didnt sadely.(-_-) lmao sorry sidma fans. but yes sid found out about Riddhima's long lost love Armaan.they go look for him & they dont find him & well while they were looking for him they stayed in this hut type of thing(you know when KASH were stranded in the jungle they stayed in that thing overnight) so yeah Riddhima was so cold that she could have died so Sid provided her heat. & then she told shashank that he raped her.Sid then married her & well thats where it goes from.

Hope that helped (:
Luv Anu

-Henna- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi, can anyone tell me in which epi is Riddhima (Jenni) sitting all curled up on the bench in the fire-escape please? It's after Armaan comes back and she's in a completely depressed state... sorry that's all i remember... anyone know which epi i'm talking about? 
-Henna- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

hey i want that pic of sidmaan which was in the article but now have been removed.........

Here you go- it's still the link picture on the first page of IF so took a screen shot for you:
:
sirsi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi any one plz give me the link of ksg interview with telly tadka where he is reading fan mail plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz it is recent one
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Henna-

Hi, can anyone tell me in which epi is Riddhima (Jenni) sitting all curled up on the bench in the fire-escape please? It's after Armaan comes back and she's in a completely depressed state... sorry that's all i remember... anyone know which epi i'm talking about? 

Hi,

I think it was the Jag Soon Soona Lage' song sequence right? That was aired on 19th April...

Hope this helps...

Take Care
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirsi

hi any one plz give me the link of ksg interview with telly tadka where he is reading fan mail plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz it is recent one

Hi,

Is it (any) of these:

Hope this helps...

Take Care
BS999 thumbnail
Can some one please give update on today episode....what happened in todays episode....
*Grishma* thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsMallikGrover

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0099" size="3">Hey</font>

<font size="4"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#999933">abhi & niki</font> <font color="#669933">got enganged & well they werent showed after that & atul & anjali nothing ever happened, thier story was left incomplete.sadely atul never got his love & anjali is a doctor in chicago. Rahul & Muskaan were never togethor either.Rahul left her because he knew he could never be a father.He wanted Muskaan to be happy & even though Muskaan said she can adopt & that she doseant care he still left to America.& well Muskaan left to patiala & delivers baby's.& the story of sid & riddhima before they got married well sid & riddhima hated each other like omg they probably could kill each other.but they didnt sadely.(-_-) lmao sorry sidma fans. but yes sid found out about Riddhima's long lost love Armaan.they go look for him & they dont find him & well while they were looking for him they stayed in this hut type of thing(you know when KASH were stranded in the jungle they stayed in that thing overnight) so yeah Riddhima was so cold that she could have died so Sid provided her heat. & then she told shashank that he raped her.Sid then married her & well thats where it goes from.</font></font></font>

</em>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0099"><em>Hope that helped (:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">Luv Anu</font>

Thank You!
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BS999

Can some one please give update on today episode....what happened in todays episode....

Hi,

Here you go:

frndshp_luv_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone give me d download link of 21st january 2008 epi in EHQ/HQ??
i need it....plzzzzzzzzzzz help!!