Written update :- 14th May (Dragging episode)

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
PS :- M so so sorry for late guys...Anyways without wasting time...m here again with Our last update of this week.... So finally Our fav. Couples will leave that terrible house....Well totally ragging episode...Anyways I missed u all in b/w last 1 & 1/2 month.... Here we go with the update yaaro....

Highlights : -
  • Prasad Sisters seeks elders blessing...
  • Both Couples forbids emotional goodbye...
  • Sinha Members gets emotional...
  • Rajekha too left with both couples..
  • PPW looked guilt when Vinay taunted her...
  • TB & Mother gave their piece of mind after the couples left.
Detailed Update : -

Bindiya & Poonam emotionally hugged TB..trio were crying...Then both sisters went to Chutki Chachi(Kunwar's mom) & forbids her goodbye being emotional... then both of them seeks blessings emotionally from SS...who blessed them being emotional & guilt...

Atlast both went to Akhilesh & PPW...Akhilesh couldn't meet their eyes being all emotional & ashamed a bit for not able to stop them...but he too blessed them reluctantly...PPW too looked remorsed & unhappy while blessing them...

Before leaving both sisters met Bhola...Bindiya while crying requested him to take care of everybody in their absence...Bhola looked attached & emotional...All Sinha ladies were crying specially Vinay mother & Daadi..TB & Chachi looked highly emotional ...Bindiya & Ponam took last look of whole family together & then holded their luggage...Vinay's mother tried to stop them..

Rajekha too followed both couples...Both sisters again turn to look at family while Vinay & Vimlesh avoided last look being dejected & emotionless...The scene focused when Vimlesh asked all the leaving party to proceed & he himself took the first step forward for outside...

PPW ran towards them suddenly & tried to stop them by saying some emotional words...but Vimlesh cut her off...Vinay actually taunted her by saying that now she could live in house peaceful as everything is going like what she wanted...PPW looked guilt & regretted...

Vinay mother cried a lot & both brothers consoled their mother by hugging her...Vimlesh & Vinay both insisted their mom to leave the house with them as the house is no more peaceful for living...Vinay's mother while crying  politely refused their offer by saying that she is binded with a married woman's duty...But she blessed her both sons & Dils(Daughter-in-laws)...

Both couples took their luggage & proceeds towards main gate & Rajekha +Litti Mama followed them...As they all step outside the Sinha house...Vinay's mother ran inside while crying...Before leaving all took a last look of the house from outside...Both Sinha brothers together closed the main gate...& all left towards outside the road...PPW stood their being all unhappy ...

As PPW turned towards the house..she was actually crying...😕 Inside the Sinha mansion..TB 7 Daadi tried to console Vinay's mother who was uncontrollably crying...SS & Akhilesh being upset over scenario remained silent & looked quite unhappy...Everybody looked up when PPW came inside being all lost in her thoughts...TB stood up to confront her...

TB gave her peace of mind to PPW who tried to defend herself... Akhilesh looked up...Vinay's mother again started crying loudly on seeing TB & PPW being in cold war...TB joined  Vinay's mother again...Vinay's mother while wiping her tears gave angry loks to SS, PPW & Akhilesh...She shouted while saying that she will be living in the house just for her wifely & elder DIL 's duties & she will never forget the reason for which her children left the house..She left the scene while crying & by giving PPW an angry look...Everybody looked at her...PPW & SS looked guilt...

The End

Precap : -

Raja offered Poonesh & VinDiya to stay at Prasad house but Vimlesh politely refused his offered by saying that "They had taken the decision so they will also bear the consequences & will make their way by own...👏
Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok cool...so no ghar jamai...i was not looking forward to VV camping in SPs house...😊
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a bidding emotional goodbye episode.  Every character justified their goodbye anxiety, guilt, pain except Sr. Sinha.  I wonder if the guy is suffering from partial Alzheimer. Nothing seems to bug him much.

vsumeetha thumbnail

Originally posted by: one2none

<font size="2">It was a bidding emotional goodbye episode. Every character justified their goodbye anxiety, guilt, pain except Sr. Sinha. I wonder if the guy is suffering from partial Alzheimer. Nothing seems to bug him much. </font>

I have seen Bharat Kapoor in other serials. He is a good actor. God knows why he is like this BVD. He looks totally useless
Anandana thumbnail
BK did not show much emotions even when NC accused him of being a partner in crime for plotting to kill B...and vinay questioned him...he raises his eyebrows a little and twists his lips a little more....i won't say he is a man of few words...but man of NO words 🤣
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update................
PPW feeling guilty................sounds strange
Kenpachi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear :)
Anandana thumbnail
Thanks for the update mona...so the padyatra abhi thak shuru nahin hua kya.....
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
bharat kapoor is a fantastic actor...i m surprised he's hardly been given anything in this...he's been reduced to a showpiece in this show
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update, I haven't watched the show in awhile so I have to alot to catch up on.