Written Update 14 may 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                                         Written Update 14 may 2010

PART 1:

The episode starts with radhika agreeing with sumi and says that now we have to do this only.preeti says that instead of saying sumi that she is wrong u r also taking her side and says to sumi that u r speaking anything without thinking.sumi says no i am saying all this after thinking.preeti says that we r not talking about a business deal here.we are talking about pavitra VIVAH!we have taken seven vachans by making fire sakshi of our relations.sumi says that so what.no one is going to change.all will remain same until we break this shaadi bandhan!preeti try to make understand sumi and says that if it is possible then just forget all for a moment and just think about the time when u get married!and at that time u were so happy.marriage is not a competition.!radhika says that ur talks looks good in listeenig but there is nothing in our marriages now!

PART 2:
preeti says that dont we have any other way than divorce.sumi says that if we have any other way than my saas hasnt told me to do this.preeti get shocked.vinay paste the chcha jee poster on the wall and all praised him but chacha jee insults him by saying that his time vinay will not sit with me in the ceremony!vinay feels bad but didnt say anything and remembers radhika talks!

PART 3:

The goans ask about the girl(meera) from a man and he says them that she has gone in that direction.she was hiding behind a big car!the goans went and that lady thanked that man and say that i will not forget ur this favour!
Rishi go in a hall to meet ravender.there someone asks ravender that what had happened on ur head!ravender says that i got my hear strike with the cupboard in hurry.rishi came to ravender and ravender says that i told u to come with sumi when u will come to meet me!ravender never forgets his insult!ur wife has not broken my head,she has broken ur luck!
the girl get her save from the goans and reach her house and thanks her kaana jee and complains for her fate!and prays for SK!

PART 4:

preeti remembering pandit jee words for her and SK.preeti says to radhika and sumi that u both had made ur point of view on the basis of other people but i had made my point of view about SK by living with him.i have recognized him through his heart,soul!i know if today he is going far from me that is coz he wants to walk alone in the way of his punishment!radhika says that but he blamed u for all that what had happened.u are suffering in all this.ur saas is blaming u only for everything.sumi also agreed with radhika and sumi throw a stone in the water..preeti remembers in flashback!
......both sumi and preeti figghting that my stone is ahead....but when they ask vinay he say i didnt see and when ask preeti's mom she says vinay wins.when u both throw stone in water the calmful water become restless and the waves arouse!those waves didnt like the restless thats why they were complaining so if v see that competition was infact wrong.preeti says that maa u always side with vinay.she says that now see water is so calm and that wave becomes serene.so u should do everything with patience then gradually everything get back to its place......
preeti remembers her those last words!

PRECAP:

No Precap girls!!!!!!!!

thanks

regards

maheen

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear for the update.. but where is the aprt 2 and 3😕
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i am updating them yaar!!actually wo abhi tak utube main nahi aye so m waiting k ayen so that i can write in detail!!!!!!aj pta nahi abhi tak kiun nahi ayee
soooryy girlsss 4 the delay but just do a little wait!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

I guess all serial are having a crisis with a lack of creativity. Thus giving us all this unnecessary track.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Honney,,.,,,,

where is SK & Preeti's marriage heading into 😕😕😕..
KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Divorce is the only way at the moment.Preeti is completely wrong,all of their situations are too bad to be solved.Preeti thinks that time will solve their problems.I dont think so,I mean she's still being blamed and ignored by SK,Sumi is still being beaten and pimped out and Radhika tries to help Vinay but gets abuse yelled at her.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thanks for the update maheen