Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anusha- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Raksha di and also Sidra ..Glad to see you Guys back ..Happy to Here that Raksha di will be associated with this FC ..Will be eagerly looking forward for Further interaction with you Raksha di๐Ÿค—
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on the 50th FC ...

Thanks Vandy for the pm.

WOW .........

Firstly congrats to all those who have kept the HC FC's rocking and have made it to the 50th one right for his 27th B'day...what a fantastic gift for HC...

Harshad, I can never stop praising you as an actor and as a wonderful person that you are in real life...I thank God for his perfect creation that is YOU..a perfectblend of extreme glamour, talent andattractive personality...You entered my life as thedesirable Prem Juneja butif it wasnt for yourdown-to-earthgentlemanly personality Iwouldnt haveloved HC the person...Its a great achievement to be loved by all fans for what you are onscreen and offscreen...You are a born model and actor who is extremely hardworking..May the Almighty God bless you with Success , Love and Happiness at every step of life and may you continue to have that beautiful smile on you face forever...

Wishing you all the best for your upcoming show..We saw you giving a new face to the name Prem and being the epitome of 'Prem'...Now we wait eagerly to watch you giving a new meaning and new face to the name Anurag..

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Harshad !!

Remember we will always love you, support you and pray for your best.

luv

Angie

Edited by angel82 - 14 years ago
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by angel82 - 14 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
now does this show seems to have a essence of KZK or a new copied version of KZK

when will they show female lead and HC, dying to see him
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi ppl....can someone tell me KZK story in short ....
if i should get to no this show i have to know it...
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hearty Congratulations to each and every member of this FC as well as all those silent members who read this FC๐Ÿ˜† i know even though they are silent, they do cum here and they a fan of Harshad and will always stay supporting in whatever way they can.

I remember i joined Harshad's FC like from 10+ i think...and its freaking FIFTY today!!! Kudos to everyone who made it possible. Its such an awesome gift to Harshad on his birthday. The smile on his face when he sees its FIFTY!! Ahh...wat more do we need. I Personally dont visit the FC much coz of time constrainments. My college life and Real life takes a toll on me. ๐Ÿ˜† i know many would be thinking i post elsewhere, always online on FB or messengers...but trust me...i dont get the time to post or type much....Mayb after 2 yrs, i'l finally be free from engineering๐Ÿ˜†

I hope dis half century bcums a century soooon....Harshad is one hard working and dedicated person when it cums to his work. I am sure he'll reach great heights anytime. He'll always give his THE best in his every frame. I hav full faith on that. All my best wishes and prayers are with him. And i am indeed proud to say that i made him my brother as in my bhayya๐Ÿ˜† i never ever repented on that decision and i will always stay n stick with it. He is the only actor whom i adore a lot and love a lot from my heart. And i am very much emotionally attached to him as a sister even though i am miles away from him. Thank you so much bhayya. I would always wanna thank you for all the smiles u've given me.

Thanks to all the members again. Keep rocking.

With this i end my ๐Ÿคฃ boring si speech. Sorry abt it. But its from my heart. Love you Bhayya.

*edit add*

Ooooppss....i forgot one big thing..

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY bhayya!!!!
God bless you! :)

*edit end*

~Luv Nans~
Edited by -Nansy- - 14 years ago
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this will reach to 100 by his 28th bday... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
-Anusha- thumbnail

Here's Mumbai Times article on Tere Liye show

Songs are now titles of soaps!

While churning out shows by the dozen, small screen dream merchants more often than not look towards the big screen for inspiration. And while this reflects not necessarily on the storyline, even the title of most shows today have borrowed generously from filmi numbers.

To begin with, Star Plus has a bunch of them. The title Sasural Genda Phool is a direct lift from AR Rahman's song of the same name in Delhi 6, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai takes inspiration from the MF Husain directed-Tabu starrer, Meenaxi โ€” A Tale Of 3 Cities. Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai takes its title from a line in the song Jaaneman from Aryan starring Sohail Khan and Sneha Ullal. Reality show titles too, have their filmi connect. The channel's reality show, Zara Nach Ke Dikha borrows its name from the song Ee Chhori Zara Nach Ke Dikha from the film Cash. When Nach Baliye first hit the airwaves, the title was particularly catchy as it was inspired from the song of the same name from Bunty aur Babli. And the title of the upcoming show Tere Liye will remind the audience of the song from the film Veer Zara, while another show from the same production house Fanaa, takes inspiration from the song and name of the Aamir-Kajol love saga.The channel also has a show titled Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein lined up, which reminds you of the Salman-Ash song in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Songs-are-now-titles-of-soaps/articleshow/5930637.cms

Confusion hi Confusion hain

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
a very warm welcome to all old members...
its great seeing the whole team of harshadians coming together for thje golden jubilee celebrations!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -vandy- - 14 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail

Another article by Purvi on Tere Liye

Whose story is it anyway? (Article)

We reported earlier last month that Ekta Kapoor is set to make her comeback to the prime time slot on Star Plus, two years after her popular dailies, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kasautii Zindagi Kay, exited the channel, one after the other.

Now, buzz is that apart from taking up the coveted 10 pm slot on Star Plus, the story of her show is similar to an upcoming prime time daily on Colors.

Kapoor refused to speak on the matter, but sources say that the plot of her show, Tere Liye, toplining Harshad Chopra, is similar to Siddharth Tewary's upcoming show on Colors, which will also occupy a prime time slot.

"Somehow the storyline of our show got leaked and reached the Balaji team. Since it's a very competitive environment, Ekta's team worked at a fast pace and came up with the show. From what we have heard, Ekta's show will revolve around a couple that lives in the slums of Mumbai and is in love since childhood. In hers, the kids, Taani and Anurag, grow up within the first four-five weeks of the show's run, in the typical 1970s Manmohan Desai style of films. In ours, the kids remain kids for a prolonged period," says a source from Swastik Pictures.

When asked, Tewary refused to comment on the reported similarities between Ekta Kapoor and his show, both of which are expected to come on air in the month of June.

But he admits that he is doing a daily for Colors, which will hopefully start soon. "I can't talk more because the channel would like to make an official comment on it whenever they feel the time is right," he adds.