Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

hello everybody

congratualtions to each and every member for this grand fc
i still can't believe that we are actually celebrating our golden jubilee
i don't know...i am having mixed emotions now.....with around 13-14 fc's down the line....i never realised how this place became my home.......not a single day of mine is complete without posting here...or for that matter making my presence felt here😊
and the credit to all of it goes to harshad himself.....its only for him that i'm here.....i don't know i'm at loss of words now....all i'll say is thanku for being there for us......
and its a pleasure to gift this fc on ur birthday...we couldn't have come with a better one
may god bless you always harshad

and now the theme...thanx misty....its indeed very nice...to trace our journey of why we all became hc fans...plus an isight into all the fc's so far!
thanx to all the siggy makers...the siggies are beautiful
and welcome back all old members...its great to see u guys here
a special thankyou to all active members to completed an impossible task in last fc...kudos to all...we harshadians rock!
love
vandy
Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail

Congratulations🥳
Each and Everyone for the Finally Awaited 50th FC of Rocking and Handsome Harshad Chopda. Feeling so happy and excited to see that the FC ie 50th FC is here for which we have waited so many months/years. Feeling elated that this Golden Jubliee Celebrations of HC FC's are mixed up with the Man's Birthday.

I still remember the FC which i have joined ie 37th FC , i appreciate the members who welcomed me warmly into the Family of Harshad Chopda. From that day there was never a look back and we guys moved on untill we reached this Rocking FC ie 50th FC. This FC is a dream of each and every Member related to this Fan Club. "Celebrations Galore" Wonderful name Misty ..yes it is celebrations time for each and every Member also it is double Bonnaza for us that we will Enjoying both Golden Jublee Celebrations and also Harshad Birthday on this Same day

To Harshad Chopra : I just wanted to thank u my whole heartedly . You are The Perfectionist and simply a wonderful person. My respect and Love on you stays in my heart till my Last breath.
Now Prem is a Household Name and made a special place for himself in hearts of his Fans. "Aap ka Sukhriya " . Last Year Yor birthday is just something special for us (fans) which made us feel so special . You have shared your family moments with us that makes us feel so proud to be yor Loyal fan Loved the way you care and love your fans and kept those gifts and messages close to your heart. Hope this Birthday of yours also be something special for you and brings you loads of happiness and Success. I wish u all success in your life and May God bless u with all the happiness u deserve.

Happy Birthday Harshad.May this day always be a special one to remember. May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true. I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. I'm wishing you another year of laughter, joy and fun, Surprises, love and happiness. Happy birthday to you. Have lots of birthday fun! May your birthday wishes all come true, Even if you have a ton.

Know what you can and want to do in life.
Set goals for yourself and work hard to achieve them.
Strive to have fun every day.
Use your creativity as a means of expressing your feelings.
Be sensitive in viewing the world.

Develop a sense of confidence.
Be honest with yourself and with others.
Follow your heart and adhere to your own truths.
Know that the more you give the more you will receive.
Believe in yourself and your dreams will come true.

You are a Real Winner Harshad. You don't always have to win, but you do need to know what it takes to be a winner. Go after what you want in life, with all the blessings of all the people who care about you. And find out what making your wishes come true really feels like.Don't ever forget that you are unique. Be your best self and not an imitation of someone else. You're the best, but you're going to get better.

A special Thanks to Daisy,Yojana,Swaiti, Vaishu for laying out the Foundation of HCFC. Feeling Glad to see all the Oldies Payal, Raksha, Sidra, Nandini, Vaishu,Zainab posting their messages on this special occasion. Really missing those days which we have spent discussing with the oldies Payal, Sidra, Raksha di, Heena, Atop, Sarah, Zainab di, Mehendi, Misty, Yasmin di , Nina and many more . Without you Guys this achievement would be impossible for us. Hugs for the Active Members Vandy di , Alina, Priya , Silpa, Priya, Shabnam, Nadia, Sukrutha, Sanju, Ashlesha, Purvi, Hiba, Khushi, sveta, Biraj,Faiza, aashifa who contributed their valuable time and
make a point to come here and Keep the FC Rocking and finally hit the 50th FC Milestone. Thanks to Each and Every Member of FC who traveled with us in this Wonderful Journey .Sorry if I missed Anyone's name.Once again Congratulations to each and every Member of this Wonderful FC. A Warm and Hearty and Warm Welcome to all The New Members...🤗

(FC is not up ..so have to edit about the FC theme)

Edited by -Anusha- - 13 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW !! Can't believe we did it !!! *drum Rolls*
Welcome Everyone to this Grand FC !!!!!
This is the most special FC for each and any everyone !!!!
After all we all are celebrating our Rockstar's Birthday along with his 50th Fanclub !!!!😉😉

Wish you a Very Very Rocking Birthday Harshad !!!
I know right no you must be enjoying your day with Family/Friends...Hope you have a blast !!!
I really wish to Allah that this Birthday brings loads and loads of Happiness and success for you !!!
And I really want to thank you from bottom of my heart !!!! If it was not because of You-That What You Are Today- We(your Fans) wouldn't got this chance !!! Salutes you Rockstar !!!! And this 50th FC is just a small Gift form All of your Fans at IF I hope you liked it !!!

Now coming back to this FC:- again a big WOW !!! Awesome FC Misty di and Vandy di !!!! Its really calls for a celebrations !!!!!*claps* *claps*
Awesome FC Guys...VM to Siggies to write-ups...everything is just flawless !!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
And Yeah this FC is also special for us...as finally we are able to see oldies goldies to make their comeback !!!
I hope you guys are stays for long !!!

Take Care
Once again Happy Birthday Harshad !!!
luv Alina
Edited by -Alina- - 13 years ago
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First i would like to wish Harshad our monu a very happy birthday 🤗

Life is very short,
So enjoy every moment,
Don't lose your confidence
Go always ahead.
Happy Birthday

Congrats....on the 50th FC 🥳
i am new here and i dint even know there was a place like this,but when i found this place it was.........amazing..so many of them were here and i wanted to be one of them.And now finally i am.
Being here is really gr8 and fun and im very happy and proud to tell that im Harshad's fan. 😎
I am a Harshadian... 😊

LOVE U ALL.....AND OF COURSE HARSHU...THE MOST🤗

SUKRUTHA....

Edited by blufate.14 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wohoo 50 🥳 matlab time for another speech? 🤣 Ah don't worry i will spare you guys of one today, because as they say when you are too happy toh it becomes difficult to speak 😆

I was not around when the first FC was started, i did not even know a certain Harshad Chopda exists in this world but i am so so happy that i am part of this 50th FC, so proud about having found out not just about his existence but also about his talents.

Misty raised a question that why are we Harshad fans, as much as i wanted i could not send a reply to it earlier because i was travelling and could not find time in between to reply. In un-reserving this post am gonna try and answer it.

To be honest I have been a fan of harshad when i did not even know his name, i started watching KDMHMD regularly in July 2008 and ever since then I have been a fan of the actor playing the character of Prem, without even knowing his name. I remember having told my sister many a times that this guy playing Prem is a wonderful actor. I only found out that his name is Harshad Chopda towards the end of September 2008, when while watching the 25th September 2008 episode I suddenly realized that they will probably kill Prem and my curiosity to find out the future story grew. I remember I did not sleep well that night and first thing I did after getting up that day was to google kis desh mein hai mera dil and landed up here on this forum. Rest is history that's the day I found his name is Harshad Chopda and needless to say my admiration grew for him with every passing day since then.

For someone like me the concept of being a fan was nothing but crazy, I have never admired any actor to this extent; to claim and say that I am a fan. I have never been a fan of anyone from showbiz ever before!!! I honestly don't know why I am a fan, I can't say I had not seen good actors before or more handsome people for that matter … then why did I become his fan? And grew to be such an insane one too … is a question I have no answer to thats why I feel my friend was right in her reply when she said "toh pagal hey" when I asked her why I asked her "why am I his fan?

Harshad you are a brilliant actor, your wonderful acting, dedication to your work and your charming smile and antiques have made me a fan and till date I have never regretted it and I am hopeful in future too you will never let me regret.

Wish you all the best for your new show and life. Keep rocking and keep growing your number of fans!!! And as Purvi rightly said "Apki Akeley bhi bohat aukat hey" 🤣🤣 and ofcourse Wish you a very happy birthday 

A big thank you to all the people who have contributed to this FC from 1 to no. 50 in any way, thank you to those who started it and thank you to those who keep it going.

Keep rocking fans!!!

And now I will sign of with my new favorite song:

Dimagh ghooma tere liey

Confusion huwa tere liey

Pagal huwey hum tere liey 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

congrats everyone  for the golden jubilee of Harshad Fc👏👏👏
misty u have done  wonderful job👏😃 front page is beautiful. An Awesome FC on an Awesome day,Thanks for gifting us this very special Fc on this very special Day  thanks to all those who helped and contributed in the making of this FC 😃 i just loved the vm,siggies,write-ups everything is just awesome👏cheering,%20yeah

we all considered this fc our second home,we all became so good friends just coz of one person dats "Harshad Chopda"he brought all of us here in diffrent way n we met each oder....

**Hatts of too him n harshadians*

So Keep Rocking Harshad's fc & be ready for further celebration of Platinum & Diamond Jubilee very soon in near future😃

I wish Harshad A Very happy Birthday👏👏Hope he has a great day and a great year ahead😃

lots of love
vaishu
Edited by lrl rocks - 13 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello to all HC Fans… 🤗

Fantastic to see all the old members pouring in on this Special FC of HC.. &

A Heartiest congratulations on this 50th FC of HC…!! And to all members who made it happen… to where it is today..!!

My first glimpses of HC as an actor was when I saw his entry in Amber Dhara & that sparkle in the eye and smile that stole my heart away…There was something about him that made him stand apart…. which made me say… Hmmm here is another actor to look out for… & thus with his journey began my journey of liking HC as an actor…then came along May – July 2008 where his versatility, chemistry  as an actor and projection of Prem Juneja… was abs phenomenal  and  Bang rest is history….😳😃

But Those were his Character  as an actor… but Off Screen thru SBS, or SBB or certain reality shows..we got a glimpse of him as who he really is and to what I saw Harshad ..in spite of so much of stardom his humbleness, down to earth attitude, wittiness and that priceless smile is always on his face even in tough times..  the one who believes that his hard work and dedication will take him places is what sets him apart from the rest..

I never thought that I could be your fan or to any other actor to this extent..U are an abs Phenomena !!! and what ever people may say.. "apki khud ki bahut aukat hai.."😆 So Please do not under estimate ur self..Believe in yourself and God will take you places you have never ever dreamed of.. & I wish you all the very best for all your projects in Future and much deserved happiness and success..⭐️

Thank you for letting us know u.. Last but not the least its only because of you I've made some wonderful friends all over the globe ...

Before signing off I would also like to Thank all the members who started the HCFC .. without you guys I would never have know about the FC and would like to take a moment to Thank members who gave us opportunity to let us contribute to the FC. It's a privilege to be a part of his FC and hope this legacy...continues with more and more  members joining in soon..& hoping the old members are back with a bang with his new projects... to rock the FC..

And once again A Very Happy Birthday !!

Luv Purvi.

Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Helllooo guys,

I know you are all reserved right now ..but please allow me to un-reserve this...😳

how could i ever miss this fc..whattay milestone man!!⭐️⭐️...up and about on the 50th FC!!...congratulationssssssssssss people..poorey dil sey..zor sey...!this is incredible..yohooo..

It's been a bumpy journey with members coming, leaving, new members pouring but the FC kept moving!!⭐️😃..the best thing about the whole deal!.:D

i really didnt want to sound cliched by saying..it feels like only yday when i joined but kia karoon..it really does feel that way😕😳😆..

so much to say..

Harshadddd..! first of all tum..thankyou for enlightening me with the phenomenon called Harshad Chopda😳😛.😆..Power to you! ..Had it not been for that personality, that actor, that magnetism, the FC would not have existed.  because at the end of the day, it's all about you. You are the hook here and congratulations to you too for making it to the 50th FC.😃😃😃😃..

I am sorry people, I have not been around. My life has been keeping me busier than I thought it would be and i am afraid my college has taken all the vows to extract the living juices out of me🤢😕😡..

but i am sooooooo happy to see the FC where it is today! congratulations everyone and thankyou so much.

I have not been reading around as such so dont know what kind of conversations have been going on.but on the surface i know and could see one thing..the way some of you have stood by him all through...thats quiet overwhelming! seriously hats off!⭐️👏
😃👏
So much has been happening..we are seeing articles, day in and day out on some new show too...I hope you guys continue supporting him and the legacy is taken forward. :-)..remember guys,..yeh Harshad hai..he will rock anything however, wherever..especially coz of the kind of hardwork and dedication with which he manifests it.😃..Lets hope for the best😃😳😊

On this note, I am wrapping this up..Congratulations once again

take care guys
Good luck

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

congrats on the 50th FC. 

Edited by Jyotix - 13 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Congratz guys on new FC