Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG interesting update Divz di πŸ˜ƒ u made me all excited :) I love the interaction b/w Samrat and Nupur. Hope the dooriyan b/w MN finish soon.

Ahh as usual I loooveed the flashback part. You made me jump with the ice-cream scene πŸ˜† I can totally imagine that happening 😍 And u have again left me in my MN dreamland like u usually do 🀣 Can I forget that cheek touching scene? πŸ˜† My heart started jumping!

BTW I really like M's angry young man avatar πŸ˜† Keep on giving us such amazing treats 😍 You are so good at writing...I have to say!

Update soon...really soon pleasee!
Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 14 years ago
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!
Divya u have no idea how impatiently I wait for the one PM of yours. And when it comes, it has me grinning so hard that my head might split into two.πŸ˜ƒ

First of all a hearty congratulations on the second thread.πŸ€—

Coming to the update. It was..... M A G I C A L.😍
It really was truly truly beautiful. The cheek touch also sent my heart fluttering. And the way she whispered in his ear with such close proximity.*sigh*. Your details always send my heart racing.☺️

I absolutely adored the SaNu conservation. And I really felt it for Samrat. Not to forget i really like the character of this Samrat. Much more deep.

The past and the present both were superb. Great Job.
Will be waiting impatiently again for the next update. Till then all the best you awesome, smart person.πŸ€—

-Daania
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Divya
first congrats for ur new thread
u really deserve this
i wish it reaches 2 more thread
just loved this update
its wonderful
angry young man was so cute
pls do cont soon
iwantitall thumbnail
Thats sucha Sweet Update Di πŸ˜ƒ
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

loved this part as well....i'm n love with this ff really....oh and after a long time i can safely say i liked samrat...lol....huh took a lot of himmat to confess that......lol......and their friendship was also very endearing...loved how they both cared for eaach other....continue soon

mayur.forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all congratz for d new thread....n thanx for giving us such a wonderful ff...i mean seriously,dis part was so darn sweet..mayank geting into his angry young man mode was supercute...luved it when he made up by buying her an ice cream...cont soon...cant wait...πŸ˜ƒ
..Mariyam.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was reallly nice part...
loved it...
update it s0000n.....
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

congratz on the new thread!

update was realy nice

cont. soon

dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First off congrats for the new thread
and seriously,
the song yeh dooriyan gets stuck in my head every time I read this
but that's not your fault
I love the song
amazing part
I loved Samrat's character the most
*Smiles*
Senny thumbnail
Edited

Hey Divzzzzzzzzzzzz,

I have been going up and down since the time I read it. I was working on the essays but amidst this, reading this update was an amazingggggg treat. You know I have woken up at 5 in the morning and I am writing this, see how crazy I amπŸ˜† but what to do you write soooooo beautifully. Its sheer Magic, Divz!😳

I loved both the parts the present and the past. Coming to the present first, I was anticipating Samrat to advent in the story but i had no idea that this would have happened with him.😭 I don't know if he is in any way responsible for not confessing his love, on the face of it, it seems that yeah he didn't confess and try so he is indeed responsible for not getting his love. But life is not so easy and straightforward, no matter how hard we try at times, circumstances and their effects can't be escaped from all the time.

There might be certain reasons as to why he didn't confess, even when he thought that G had a soft corner for him. Was it just the fact that she was getting married stopped from even trying to confess. Divz I would love to read ahead on this aspect, which I am sure you would wonderfully and step by step open doors to.I understand now how M must have felt as S did when he got to know about purab and M got to know about Isha. Brilliantlyyyyyyyyyy put Divzzzzzz!!!!!!πŸ‘

Then came the past. DIvz I love how you always take us ahead from the part we stopped at so swiftly. I loved how you showed MN being a part of different activities and things yet sharing a beautiful bond. I loved how M got angry at her, it feels amazing to have someone who cares so much about you. You wrote about their feelings wonderfully Divz. 😳

The mystery of the bike still remainsπŸ˜†. I loved how you have as always taken care of intricate matters and going in depth of such emotions which makes everything so much close to our hearts. I am so glad M is still sadu hehe and his way of loving is very different and special. I loved all their parts, he is such a gem to have waited for her, then the topsy turvy journey, M was more nervous than N,πŸ˜†. Well guys do get nervous more they just don't want to accept it hehe. I felt bad for the way he blasted at her but he compensated so well and the last bit was beautifulllllllll written where she softly touched his cheek and went inside.☺️

Amazingggggggggggggggg work Divzzzzzzzzz, keep it up always and always!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Senny - 14 years ago