Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramy25

I know why Sid is angry.......

Riddhima keeps on saying she wants to give him "sahara"!

geeeeee woman! if you want to calm him down and win his heart back, then don't say "sahara"!

that just shows her majboori!

She should have said that she wants to give him "SAATH"!

And wants to hold his hand blah blah

And Sid keeps saying he doesnt want her helo at all etc

RIdz says it in her mind the word saath but say it to me

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the majboori is coz Sid is convinced that Ridz true happiness lies with Armaan....since when she spoke to SId yesterday regarding their relation....she didnt say anything from her end.....she kept on saying.....why Sid did this ....that.....eg.......why he didnt close doors....why he didnt drive over her.....but not once did she say that why she wanted to be there for him.....u se wat I am saying....

Sid is thinking.....that ya the relation is there,.......but only from his end.....not Ridz
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Nitty Pretty is back , Yippie! Naya thread!🤗
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

Thers a reason why armaan was made aware of the fact that Sid loves Ridz. I guess Ridz will leave Sid n confess to armaan that she loves Sid but he does not love her so she left him. Maybe thats when arman will tell her wat Sid told to him.

One thing I'm sure of is, Sid wants Ridzi to hate him thats why he is acting all mean. So that Ridzi can leave him n go.

Edited by LuV_MiLeS - 14 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

the majboori is coz Sid is convinced that Ridz true happiness lies with Armaan....since when she spoke to SId yesterday regarding their relation....she didnt say anything from her end.....she kept on saying.....why Sid did this ....that.....eg.......why he didnt close doors....why he didnt drive over her.....but not once did she say that why she wanted to be there for him.....u se wat I am saying....

Sid is thinking.....that ya the relation is there,.......but only from his end.....not Ridz

Totally agree with you, may that is his Majboori............
nikita_88 thumbnail
Majboori forgot to mention he doesn't want to get hurt again or me the reason she stays with him

Sid he is in two minds at he can either choose Riddhima and forgive but always think has he done the right thing by making her stay.

or

Be mean, she can go and he won't be able to move on but he will know that she is happy!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
SR avis please! Faroooooooooooooooooooo! Kahaan hai tu? And i want an Imona siggy also
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Nitty Pretty is back , Yippie! Naya thread!🤗

heheheheh poco 😆😆😆😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
Ok I am seriously off!

Don't stress and be awesome!

Oh oh oh oh oh oh... oh my gosh!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lennie....JP Yuvi were just random talking about how Yuvi is not aman to let go his naina for some rohit......this tells u that CVs are thinking about that track for SRA....but  indirectly telling it thru the other couple.....

I hate Pocu for this.....all due to her.......CVs have taken this route now.....Pocuuuuuuuuuuuu