Fashion means comfort: Pooja Bose

Koyel thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Fashion means comfort: Pooja Bose
TV actress Pooja Bose of Tujh Sang... fame is making her comeback with yet another Balaji show on Imagine TV as Swara in Sarvagunna Sampanna. We caught up with her to find out  her take on fashion.
Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next

What according to you is fashion?
"I believe that fashion means being comfortable in wearing whatever you want."
Showing 2 of 6 images Previous    Next

What brand of clothes you select?
"I don't have any favorite brand in particular but I prefer Indian clothes because my looks suits with ethnic outfit."
Showing 3 of 6 images Previous    Next

Are you a shopping freak?
"Oh yes, whenever I get time from shooting I go shopping, I usually shop at Bandra linking road or sometimes Lokhandwala Andheri. I buy anything, right from jewelry to purses."
Showing 4 of 6 images Previous    Next

Who according to you is trendsetter on TV and Bollywood?
"Among TV actors, I really don't find anyone but in Bollywood I think Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have their own style of fashion as they are fashion divas of the entertainment industry."
Showing 5 of 6 images Previous    Next

Who according to you is the hottest actor on TV?
'"Karan Singh Grover."
Showing 6 of 6 images Previous    Next

What TV shows do you watch?
"If I am free, I love to watch music based channels, sometimes I watch shows like Balika Vadhu and sometimes I watch my serial on you tube."

What message would you like to convey to your indya fans?
"Thanks for loving me and now I am coming back on TV with a new look and new name, so please do watch..."
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Fashion-means-comfort-Pooja-Bose&aid=1755