cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

thank you to everyone for the paitence u all have shown and waited for my update I am really  sorry and next time I would try to do it as early as possible.So without wasting time I will start with  update

Raja ka baj gaya baaja
Raja comes back in the house and tells Rekha that there is danger for them and they need to leave the house immediately to which she agrees ,and they leave.(kyun ah gaye ye log vapas ???? πŸ˜›i mean werent they suppossed to be very happy thereπŸ˜› ,but suddenly the creatives understood the need to interupt vinay and bindiya romance arreh kyun nahi samjhenge aakhir dono ko uske liye thodi aur acting skills ki sharpening ki jaroorat hai naπŸ˜†) When they reach the gate ,Chuttu sees them and calls them ,due to which Punpunwaali 's brother also comes there and requests them to get inside the house, to which Raja responds violently and pushing him away escapes away with Rekha . Punpunwaali 's brother calls other goons and they start chasing Raja and Rekha.(We should say welcome back to chuttu and raja rekha !! πŸ˜†I mean unke bina directorji ka aur creatives ka timepass wala angle kaha se aata?πŸ˜†  Jab tak woh log screen par rehte hai tabtak woh log dusra track sochte hai taaki phir se koi naya akal ka dushman la sakeπŸ˜† . Sorry ha no offence I am not against raja rekha ha!)

At last vinay ki mummiji is back !
 I wonder ki achanak woh gayab kaha ho gayi thi! Dont tell me ki now there is vinay ke parents ka love angle jo naya timepass hai!

Here Vinay's mother arrives back home and on Punpunwaali greeting her does not respond properly to which Punpunwaali and Vinay's father ask her for forgiveness to which she says that they always do wrong deeds and continue to ask for forgiveness
 Next scene reminded me of the famous sholay track!
Here the goons surround Raja and Rekha, Raja requests the goons to leave Rekha alone as she is pregnant,but that does not happen and the fighting continues between Raja and the goons  .Rekha manages to free herself and runs ,the goons following her ,and she slips and falls down and gets hurt in the process
 Raja ban gaye krish ka duplicate superhero !πŸ˜‰
by that i mean ki jis tarah se woh rekha ko uthakar aaya mujhe krish ki yaad aah gayi! Aur mujhe aaj ka episode dekh kar lag raha hai ki har scene ke pehle raja ko sholay picture dikhai hogi isliye woh aaj angry young man, semi krish aur sath hi main dialogue chor bakar phir raha hai!!πŸ˜†
Raja arrives with an injured Rekha  at the Sinha house.Everyone gets worried seeing Rekha 's condition and Bindiya asks Raja the way Rekha got injured,to which he says that Punpunwaali is responsibe for her condition .Punpunwaali responds by saying that they were at her maayka and she was here ,then how could she have caused her any harm .Raja angrily says that what enemity did she have with their unborn child ( I dont understand the need of bringing pppw I mean  devil aunty in every possible time pass scene and not to forget uski devil family)

PRECAP:Bimlesh is packing his bags ,and dadi comes again to stop him,but he responds that he cannot live in the house anymore and asks Poonam whether she would come with him or stay back
thank u everyone for the patience with which u digested my comments and my update along with my hindi
toh aaj ke prime awards jiske liye main specially bahut secretly olmpics ka gold medal for racing churakar laayi huh goes to none other than
RAJA AND REKHA JIπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
aapko milti hai hamare taraf se screen time consumption kit jiske istamal se aap saalo tak Vinay aur bindiya ka time khate rahenge
Aur hamara next award jaata hai gayab churan banane waale CREATIVES ko !!!! toh jordaar taliya ho jaaye πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sorry par my heart is crying with happiness so the mouse became uncontrollable and talliya bajti rahi !
Now aap puchenge yeh pyaar ka nazarana kyun???????/🀒
arreh aakhir unhone gayab churna i mean powder ki khoj ya phir keh sakte hai aavishkar jo kiya hai! 🀣Aaj suddenly devil aunty ka khandan samne khada tha bhole bhale suppossedly most happy couple ke sath!
Now one more award again to none but to the..............................
CREATIVES ssssssssssssss🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
U may be irritated or angry πŸ˜‘because I have given excess attention to them today but they did a wonderfull job of copy paste of boring situations and also because today they reminded me of so many wonderull flims like Krish, SHOLAY...

But seriously I would say todays episode is worth watching only for those who love boring action packed ,chudail comedy with black pepper script I would rate it ⭐️ this is only for raja and rekha for their acting skills
PLEASE NOTE -THE ABOVE COMMENTS HAVE JUST BEEN MADE TO MAKE U ALL LAUGH PLEASE DONT TAKE OFFENSE AND SORRY IF i HAVE DONE A BIT OVER TODAY
So Good night !
Lets hope we get to see some more VinDiya scenes

Edited by cutyv - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update....
poor rekha......uski kya galti  hai is sab me...
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.........

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update.. Hope AB treats PPW well after the truth  comes out😑😑.. (Hope it comes out )
Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well...most of the scheming PPW did is out in open and all the action we are going to see out of it is Vimz trying to leave the house and Dadi trying to stop him (which what we saw exactly 2 days ago)....

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..............

PPW ka band kab bajega????
queen_hetepet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Rekha must have had a miscarriage after her fall in the fight - that's why Raja says to PPwali what did I child do to you to deserve this?
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh puhleez...bmlesh needs to come up with another plan..zara zara si baat pur ghar chhodne to tayyar hojata hai...if you're so smart and won to earth then maybe you should try to sort out the problem rather than run away evrytime something bad happens.