Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
You should write more oftennnn!!! 😛

I loved it! The simplicity of your OS! Not to mention how well u portrayed the essence of SR. And your sense of humor, whether intentional or not, added just the perfect amount of cuteness. 😆😳😳

I loved it! 👏⭐️

~Cookie

Edited by Cookies01 - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Fab job guddi!

I love the angst and the anger, the passion and hatered, it was so totally SR because through all of it, you could see the love!!

You kept Sexyface and Ickyface alive in there!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _angel_

wow such a long post Guddi😲

it's gonna take me a year to read it all🤣😔

ok fantastic OS hun👏🤗

U besharam😡 Good that u finally read it hun😳 Thanks a lot😳 Lub you🥱

Originally posted by: -alimbi-

Galwa i lobe it sooo sweet and cute mwah xxxxxx

Awwwww thanks a lot honeybunch😳 LUB you😳

Originally posted by: punjabkudi98

I REALLY HOPE DAT DIS STORY COMES TRUE AND AMAZING JOB

OMG I will die if that happens😆 I can't take this much hotness😆 Ok jokes apart, me too besabri se waiting for such scenes to come😳 And thanks hun for the compliment⭐️
Edited by prerna4rishav - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Aww its beautiful Guddi...😍

Loved the romance and the intensity which you produced in all the tension..👏

Brilliant work...👍🏼
Please write another one...😊

Awwwwwwwww thanks a LOT hun😳 r u the one with prev i-d 1994?😳

And yeah.. SR ARE the romantic most couple hehe😍 Loveee ya thanks a lot hun😳😳

Originally posted by: Jaan30

~Guddi!!! Besharam! You've been hiding you're  writing talent all this time??!
Hehe
I Love you darling. Its sooo good

Jaan

Awwwwwww thanks a lotttttttttt Jaan😳😳😳😳 Imma glad u liked it😳😳😳😳 Love..🤗

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Guddoo!

This is so PASSIONATELY , SENSITIVELY , INTENSELY SR! I mean what can i say except that the SR in your OS are exactly how SR are. They injure each-other and then heal each-other- they are what angst , passion , love , intensity and yes, soul mates are made of. I loved the stubborn angst-ridden Sid who no matter how angry went to look out for her in rain, put up with her tantrums , applied medicines on her , remembered her birthday , got her a gift and kissed her back into his arms.

That is Sid. Riddhima's Sid.

The Riddz you portrayed is the woman who put up with Sid's anger and hostility for months because she knew how wounded he was and how he had closed his heart. She didn't care who thought what of him because only she knows her Sid.And when she breaks down after kissing his forehead in sheer emotional impulse , you see how vulnerable she is and how she yearns to be accepted and loved by Sid like always. Her confession to Sid about her love for him is beautiful.

This is Riddhima. Siddhanth's Riddhima.

I am amazed at the hold that you have on SR's characters. I see the story going this way in near future. Riddhima will win back Sid. She will. Because she loves him and we know that by now.

FANTASTICALLY WRITTEN. I think the idea of the SR consummation happening on Riddhima's birthday is pensive and beautiful. And this is how it will be - emotional and passionate.

P.S- JP'S KBC example cracked me up.

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD bless you.
🤗

OMGGGGGG thanks a lot Poco hun🤗Yes.. I LOVE the intensity and passion they share with each other😳Sid doesn't need to express his love again n again, Riddhima can feel it😳 And Riddhima is a PROUD wife who tolerates such KING-size gussa of her hubby and can melt him in 1 min☺️ Only n ONLY Ridz can do that hun!😳 OMG I SO badly love SR😆

Thanks for the compliment Poco.. And yeah, JP😆That single line was what I think 😆 Rest of them were what SR think😳hehehe😆 Love.. Guddu
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabkudi98

DIS IS SO GOING 2 HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE AND I'M PRETTY SURE ABOUT THOSE LAST 2 SENTENCES R LETS WAIT AND WATCH!!! GUDDI WONDERFUL JOB

Awwwwwww thanks again Punjabkudi😆 Bday C-nights are more beautiful.. Accidental or planned, it implies that one is giving the other one of the best ever gifts.. One is dedicating oneself to the other😳 Thanks hun! Lub ya😳

Originally posted by: monar

Hey girl superbly written .. you are captured SR so very beautifully no words...
great post guddi.. and I hope CVZ have something like this or this for us in their goody bag
Now I am waiting more now..

Awwwwwwwww thanks a lot Mona aunty😆 Lub ya.. Yes.. CV better take ideas from us becoz we are MORE creative than them😡😡😡😡 They are just so confused, ask me, I am not😳😆.. LUB u teacher ji.. 😳

Originally posted by: romiosugar

omg.....Guddi, how romantic, passionating, and immense OS. I must say, this is one of the most romantic OS i've ever read. I was like aww....aww while reading it. Your OS is so romantic and beautifully written down. I actually went on imaginary state and visualized the whole scenario....aww felt great afterwards....LOL. Honestly, I throughly enjoyed reading it. You are so romantic Guddi, so your OS.  Please keep writing more!!

OMG hehee.. Yes I am darnnnnnn romantic☺️ Thanks for that hun! 😳 Glad u loved it and yes, they are .. so ... mushy mushy hehehe😳😳Thanks a lot for liking it🤗

Originally posted by: Cookies01

You should write more oftennnn!!! 😛

I loved it! The simplicity of your OS! Not to mention how well u portrayed the essence of SR. And your sense of humor, whether intentional or not, added just the perfect amount of cuteness. 😆😳😳

I loved it! 👏⭐️

~Cookie

OMG cookie😆 Simplicity.. Hmmm that is becoz I am such bad pathetic woman with words🤣It was not intentional, it's natural😆 Thanks for the compliment hun😳 LUB u🤗 And yes.. SR are.. truly beautiful😳

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Fab job guddi!

I love the angst and the anger, the passion and hatered, it was so totally SR because through all of it, you could see the love!!

You kept Sexyface and Ickyface alive in there!

OMGGGGGGGG yhanks a lot Niki.. Yes.. Sexyface and Ickyface😳 I LOVE Sid's anger and Ridz's attitude😆 I find it so damn cute😆Ek sher toh dusra sowa sher😆

U know I truly think Riddhima spoiled her king
Awwwwwww so such beautiful romantic scene Guddi! 😉
I was a bit angry at first when he forgave her so easily especially since he saw her in her ex-lover's arms gazing into his eyes......😡
But, again I liked how they resolved the matter and the night turned out so romantic. ☺️
Wish they would show something like this in the show! 😛
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful! i love it 👍🏼
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Just amazing i was so into it read it with a huge smile . i really want it to happen

and u r a chuppi rustam Guddi
shamil thumbnail
wow guddi babes ab tum bhi ishtorry likhne lagi...veryy good
haha loved it yaar.. do write more🤗
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow... this was long but awesome 👍🏼 !! I completely enjoyed reading it... beautifuly written.👏 This is so SR...! I hope it really happens this way.....!!😳😳