Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: betty123

marie awsum workπŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘........u brought bak morey.......update soon

hey betty...couldnt hep bringing morey back....miss him in the showπŸ˜†
will try to update soon
mariescott14 thumbnail

Hey guys'thanks for the encouragements,,,here is the third part hope ull like it too

Part 3

Scene 1

Morey dragged nakusha to sit in the car'.she was fighting the entire way (afterall she is our true sherniπŸ˜‰)'.while trying to fight him'the chain that dutta gave naku  broke and fell from her neck on the ground'he made her to sit in the car and drove away'

With his people he drove away'where he was taking her she had no idea'but she wished that someone would come to save her soon

The  car stops at a unknown area'(consider that shipping dock area where dutta saved naku)..morey  dragged her out of the car and said remember this place this is the first time u ran away from me'and this is know the place where  you will be mine again..he held her by the arms and said'who do you think will save you know'DUTTA'who pushed you out of his house.

Naku looked up shocked'.morey saw her expression..caught her face and said kya hua nakushaji..why are u shocked did u think I would just leave you and forget about you.no I was waiting for the right time to strike..and today I finally got my time'after all you are not someone I can forget'god bestowed such beauty on you my dear nakushaji.

Morey continued saying now today I will make you mine'saying that he bent forward kissing her neck'and you cant stop me..naku started crying and started to fight him off'he gripped her tighter and said..even if you fight me where do you think you can run away..look around you'you are surrounded 'saying that he pushed her in the ground'naku tried crawling away while morey smirking evilly ..and moved forward'minute he bent he was kicked by someone and fell down naku and morey were both shocked and they looked to see who was there and that person was none other than our''..BAJI

Scene 2

Baji with two of his henchmen took his jeep'.and went out in search for her'he was worried for her because in the short span of time he grew fond of her'she was like a best friend and sister combined for him'He remembers how he told her that he would change her destiny'find the boy she loves and get her married to him'but now even knowing he did not know what to do

After driving for sometime unknown to him he stops at the place where she was kidnapped'.he got down and was thinking where could he go now'that place was a crossroad..he went forward two look at the roads leading to some destination'he prays for some sign where he can find her fast..

Suddenly on one of the path something catches his eyes..he moves forward and sees that it is the chain dutta had given naku on the eve of his marriage..he picked up the chain'kept it in his pocket'got in his jeep and drove along that path'.after sometime he saw a car parked near the shipping dock and recognized that area as the place the first time he met naku'.he knew there was a problem there told one of his henchmen to phone dutta and tell him to come here soon'he took his gun out and and with the other henchman moved forward in that area

When he moved forward he saw that police morey manhandling his koyal'He got soo angry that he ran fast to reach there'minute morey bent to touch naku he kicked him and dropped him to the side

Next part with dutta's entry'Hope ull  like this part also😳

Feedback always welcomed

Edited by mariescott14 - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cant believe ,,,i missed ur update ...😲
wow ,,,,Morey bak ...
awesum yaar ,,,luved it ..πŸ‘πŸ‘

& yh ,,,,agree wid Jaz ,,don expose Naku so sooon ..
Update soon ..!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow ...i just commented on the 2nd part & u updated the 3rd one ...πŸ˜ƒ
Baaji waz there to save koyal ....luved it ...
w8ing 4 Dutta nw to make mincemeat of Morey ...tab tak Baaji agar Morey ki dhulai karey ,,,i wont mind ...
update soon ..!πŸ˜‰
mariescott14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

cant believe ,,,i missed ur update ...😲
wow ,,,,Morey bak ...
awesum yaar ,,,luved it ..πŸ‘πŸ‘

& yh ,,,,agree wid Jaz ,,don expose Naku so sooon ..
Update soon ..!

Thanks for liking it shabz
will update soonπŸ˜ƒ
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice part update next part soon ,waiting
nazia.icycool thumbnail
enjoyed this part...eagerly waiting for dutta's entry...
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 this great part...waiting 4 ur next update
skavitha08 thumbnail
u r awesome u knw u made baji so lovable n that he believes nakku awww i alwyas wanted baji to do so πŸ€—
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

read all the parts........it was awesome dear........waiting for dutta's entry.....