ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The show starts with BT giving mohit two car keys and mohit does not except it but his dad says you have to its their blessing and then the jeeven saathi plays in background and mohit is walking in to mandap and moomal is getting ready in her bridal outfit. As the ceremony is taking place, rukmi is looking for her dad by door but no sign of him and so is rasel. When told to make knot for the saath phere chancel goes and ties it and gaytri goes up to BT and tells him something and chancel keeps looking at her. BT calls ranbeer and ask where is MS and he wonders same and says I will find out. Ranbeer goes Deep and he says I could not make it but I did send someone for an invitation and ranbeer looks worried. The saath phere happens and still no sign of MS. Moomal and Mohit are taking blessing of all the elders and finally BT says if you got everyone's blessing and mohit say no and he hold moomals hand and go to rukmi and rukmi says no but they take her blessing and says may you live happy married life and everyone is shocked but Dadisa and Padma even rasel is shocked (how could she) moomal leaves and gives one last itme hug to her mom and they talk about how much they miss her dad finally moomal is vidai and everyone sits down at home. Rukmi gets water for everyone and there is phone call from Gheesu and rukmi picks it up and had shocked face. Rasel ask what is wrong but rukmi does not say word because she is shocked and everyone worries for rasel and chancel yells and says kya tujhe sunahi nahi deta when choti thakurian is asking you something and rukmi says when gheesu and MS ware leaving for wedding MS coughed up blood and he fainted deep is relieved to hear this and chancel is annoyed. BT ask did they call doctor and rukmi says o detail was given we ware told both sister to come as soon as possible and BT tells them to pack ranbeer comes and ask rasel why she is crying and rasel tells him about her father's health he says I will get the car out but chanchel says its not right for rasel to leave now this late in her condition and everyone agrees and BT says ok rukmi will go but chanchel says there is so much work to be done at home how can she go and dadisa says what is your heard mate of stone her father is ill she will go and chanchel says last time nothing was wrong with MS and called both the daughters I am sure he is faking it this time too and BT gets angry and says when masa says something its final rukmi go pack your clothes the driver will drop you and rukmi runs to her room and goes to kanna and prays for her dad's health and takes the bangles on the side for emergency money. Rasel talks to rukmi and says I do not know why everyone is not letting me go do you think I look ill and rukmi says no you are not but everyone is worried about you, you have made place in their heart and specially in ranbeers heart he loves you very much he did not even let you carry thali with flowers in it I am very happy for you and I thinks it is best you stay don't you trust me I am going I will take care bapu and I will keep you updated take care of your self and rukmi leaves. Rasel think to herself how stupid she was for doubting her sister she is very happy for me and wants nothing but good for me and calls rukmi out and hugs her and ask for forgiveness in her mind and rumi says don't cry so much or your kid will also cry this much and you wont be able to laugh and they both smile and rukmi leaves. Rasel in her mind says thank you so much for making my heart feel very light… (rasel is strange I mean I get it why she would act that way but rukmi is not like that….)