Written Update-7th may

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Written Update-7-5-2010

Rocking Episode guys..the first part..hats off to suhaana and bajpaiji...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Part-1

At the Bajpai House

The episode starts with suhaana's father entering suhaana's room and asking her'for how much time she will be angry with him. Whenever a girl comes to her maayka she first comes and hugs her father and she is not even talking to him'.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”..just because he chose ishaan for her. Suhaana sits in her bed. Her father also sits near her. Suhaana smiles at him and says when she was 5yrs old and ill'he did not sleep the whole night. When she was in 6th std she did not complete her project so he did not go to his office the whole day. Bajpaiji smiling at her. When she was taken to Dr.Mitra when she was unwell, first he had asked the doctor to put injection on him before her. Then she says'"bahut pyaar karthe the na dad.."..for which her father says that he loves her a lot even now. Suhaana now says that her father had always given her the best'she takes a small pink frock and shows him'then she takes the big bear doll that she has and tells him that he has always wanted her daughter to have things that most people don't have..then she takes the plastic alphabets..(that kids use..cube type)..and shows it to him'then out of anger she throws everything on the floor..

This is heard by sanjana and ishaan and both are like giving "don't know what is happening" expression๐Ÿ˜ฒ'back again in the room'suhaana is sitting down in the floor..her father kneeling near her back'both crying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ'her father going to touch her shoulder'suhaana says I will stay in that house only..with ishaan only..but she will never be happy in the house..her father gets very sad..gets up and leaves the room in tears๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ'suhaana crying'

Part-2

At the Bajpai House

Bajpaiji comes out of the room really sad๐Ÿ˜”..sanjana goes to him'he waves his hand and goes into his room'sanjana looks at ishaan helplessly'

At the Kashyap House

Ilesh is asking disha to come to a marriage. She says that she cannot and that she doesn't have a proper sari too. Ilesh asks her to wear the sari badi maa gave her for sangeet for which disha tells him that she does not have a proper blouse for that. Ilesh asks her to stitch one for which disha tells him that she has to spend money for that. Ilesh then tells her not to worry and that he has an interview tomorrow and he will surely get the job. Disha is happy and asks him to prepare well for the interview. She takes a book and asks him questions for which ilesh doesn't give proper answer and is not serious about it. Disha gets angry and tells him that now that suhaana has come he has to get a job so that she will not see him as low and no one will tell him anything. Ilesh tells that even now no one is telling him anything. For which disha says she wants to live in this house with pride.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ The house has given her everything love, treated her as a daughter. So ilesh tells her that he will surely get the job.

At the Bajpai Hou

Ishaan is serving sanjana and ask her whether her sister knows to cook. Sanjana tells no..he says good because she had put lots of salt due to anger..suhaana comes and asks dolly didi for coffee..and smiles at ishaan and sanjana...(as if nothing happened)..

Part-3
At the Kashyap House

Radha Bua telling Badi maa that suhaana could have waited for ishaan'Alok comes there and tells there is a problem..both badi maa and radha bua gets tensed..but he tells the ac problem..badi maa also then tells the same that there is disha and rajini also and they cannot make a difference..Alok agrees..but says rano told that we have selected suhaana and hence its our responsibility to keep her happy'radha bua agrees and tells then ishaan will also be happy..badi maa agrees..

Precap

Ishaan and suhaana looking at mirror'suhaana tells badi maa is a great lady but she keeps sindoor'so where is uncle'ishaan thinking'

first time doing written update..do comment...il update that part very soon...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by shwetha.spring - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
love it, you did a wonderful job
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks so much Shwetha for your efforts. Appreciate the update a lot since I really look forward to them...and I am at work wight now so can't even watch it online. Do update the missing parts too

hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
we really appreciate ur efforts
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks 4 da update!๐Ÿ‘I jst hope b4 goin back 2 Ishan's houz,Suhana forgives Bajpaiji...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aparakshitij

Thanks 4 da update!๐Ÿ‘I jst hope b4 goin back 2 Ishan's houz,Suhana forgives Bajpaiji...

i agree...you should have seen his face...i felt really bad for him...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update
nicely written in detail.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great work ....very well done

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5