"I don't believe in celebrating days"-Kapil Nirmal

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
"I don't believe in celebrating days" -- Kapil Nirmal
Friday, 07 May 2010 10:06

Kapil Nirmal, also known as Yudhishtar of 'Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat', expresses his feeling for not celebrating Mother's Day. "I don't believe in celebrating and saying 'I love you, mom' only for one day." says Kapil.

"Not just Mother's Day but even all the others like Labour Day, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Uncle's Day, Aunties Day, Brother's Day, Sister's Day, Friendship Day, Manna De (laughs). Because I don't think that love or friendship should be expressed only on these special days as there is nothing that is special on those particular days. We should make each day of our life very special." he adds further.

Kapil goes on, "We should express our love to our loved one's every day and not just because today is Mother's Day or Father's Day. For me all the days are the same and I love my parents equally throughout the year. Why find reason to shower your warm fuzzy feelings towards anyone only on one day? These days are of no use."

We do agree with you Kapil but as we say, khanewale ko khane ka bahana chahiye!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/telly-news-gossip/i-don-t-believe-in-celebrating-days-kapil-nirmal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Kapil- but these days are also important as these days we have an excuse to be extra special to this person as in the hectic lifestyle of the modern world everyone is rushing and busy in their own life.
But love you for your frank and honest opinion.
urmee thumbnail
agree with u kapil.i feel the same.
darshana23 thumbnail
He is so realistic. And I always speaks whatever he feels.
His Manna De joke was great one!
Great thought Kapil... Love you!!

But I also feel some time if you see importance given to you
on one day thats really feels great!!
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Though i agree with Kapil about showing love for our family everyday of the year, i think its important to have days like mother's day and father's day....because our parents do so much for us....but most days we don't get to express how much it means to us....so its nice to have a day to totally pamper your mom and show her how you feel....my mom and dad both love me pampering them....because rest of the year its them looking after us. its the commercialization of these days that is wrong.
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Abi ,

I share Kapil's thought exactly !!!😲😛😆....
Why find reason to shower your warm fuzzy feelings towards anyone only on one day? These days are of no use.".......Wah wah yehi to main bhi sochti hun..👏😎

"Not just Mother's Day but even all the others like Labour Day, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Uncle's Day, Aunties Day, Brother's Day, Sister's Day, Friendship Day, Manna De (laughs)
🤣.....Dude definetely has comic germs like me 😉
Hayaa.m thumbnail

I agree with him totally ..ask from those who lost their mothers ..there is not a single day when they don't feel their mom's absence in their lives so instead of one special day teasure everyday of ur life that we spend with our mom ..if she makes ur day special everyday then same way return her on the same day ..don't wait for one day every year ..she is not just worthy to feel herself special for just one day

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kapils mom coming there must have been a surprise for him then as he himself may not ask or know about it...................

Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with him.I think the same way and don't celebrate such days.