glamarousgemini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey does anybody known if there is gonna be a new lead opposite rukmi...the show is really dragging at the moment...and i want sumthing that would shut up rasal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really. I want that too. Don't watch the show because of how Rukmi is being treated. Hope they get a new lead for her and she dumps her present hubby for him. This show will only rock then and only then I will start to watch it.
penn thumbnail
I cant believe Rasal's attitute...I dont like her anymore.
oh i kno i hate rasal...shes so two faced...hating on her sister cuz she thinks she might take her husband away...like wtf u did that...but i just hope the new guy comes in soon or otherwise i might just stop watching
ek_nai_paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes me too... they are just dragging, first Ranvir with his superficial love and now the sister. It is about time they got a new guy for Rukmi who will love her for herself and not her beauty...
silentkiller007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey even ive heard of a new lead opposite rukmi.. wonder whos's the new lead..\
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Check out the promo here:
http://saharaone.in/kbahd.asp

I think that's the new guy opposite Rukmi.
hey guys i think the doc is gonna be the new lead...im so excited hopefulli he is cute!!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sattvik for the promo....

I wonder if Rukmi will fall for the new guy coz she still loves looser Ranbir and is devoted to him...
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope she falls in love with the doc and vice versa too. Can't stand Ranbir and Rasal. They are such drags and this story right now is going no where. I can't stand any of them. I seriously want them to show a new story line with Rukmi and falling in love and moving on. Also, since he is a doc he can suggest her getting plastic surgery and after that I hope Ranbir hates himself for not thinking of that and falling only for her looks.