SR fans be positive!!! This is why...(wrning Pg3)

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I made this comment earlier somewhere today, don't remember where but luvarti has requested I make a topic on it.

here it goes

I know the AR scenes make us uncomfortable but guys it's important. The way Riddhima has acted since Armaan's return is not too healthy for SR relationship.

Riddhima has bottled up all her feelings toward Armaan. Her anger, her bitterness, her love, her pain. Those will remain with her till she lets them out. She needs to talk to him, she needs to remember how sweet it was to be with him. She can't act like it never happened.

In my opinion that is the only right way to be with Sid. She should be with Sid knowing that she knows what it feels like be in Armaan's arms and though it was amazing, she would much rather prefer to be in Sid's arms. Sid deserves to be her only choice. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I want Riddhima to let out all her wishes, dreams and feelings she had for Armaan before she truly moves on with Sid. I don't want them locked up somewhere in her heart.

Adding to previous post

I am so so so sorry to see how upset some of the SR fans are. ๐Ÿค—You guys are mad at CVS and mad at Rid. Don't be.๐Ÿ˜ญ  Personally it would be so unrealistic if Rid didn't feel a little weak around Armaan. She has dealt with the fact that Armaan is no longer her present, he is her past but what about the love??? Has she told anyone even once she no longer loves Armaan? She hasn't. She can't because that is a lie.

Today is the first day she dealt with it. She remembered what it was like to be with Armaan. It's important. She needs to deal with these before moving on. Her actions are justified. I would much rather have a Riddhima whose heart knows how to love instead of having a Riddhima who cares little of love and only cares for morals. Is that the Riddhima everyone wants? The Riddhima who will be with Sid solely because she is married to him.

SR story is not over. It JUST STARTED!! It's Rid's turn. Lets be happy, hopeful and patiently watch what happens next.
Rid might still have Armaan in her heart but Sid is connected to her soul. They are inseparable. Destiny wouldn't let them separate. With this accident it might be the perfect time for Rid to realize she might love Sid. Her love could grow so much that she would have no other place to love someone else. She didn't want Armaan or Sid in her life well with Sid's accident it might hit her really bad. It might make her wonder " DOES SHE WANT TO LOSE SID?? does she really want him out of her life??"

Be positive, be patient. Every time we have talked to cvs we have always been praised on how respectful we are. Don't change that. Let the cvs know they have a nice, mature audience.

YES THIS IS A SR POST ONLY (unfortunately it is very hard for some people to be polite)
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

For me, the best thing about SR is, that they accepted each other for who they are. Sid accepted Riddhima at her worst, when all she needed was support and Sid gave her that support and love unconditionally. He's the one who taught her to live again, after she was completely shattered, numb and completely clueless of her surroundings. He's mellowed her down to a great extent......

On the other hand, Riddhima's presence has changed Sid completely. He was the brat, and now he's a much more mature and responsible person. Earlier, he was concerned about no one but himself, and now, he's concerned only about Riddhima's happiness....

Their relationship was never perfect, like in movies, but in reality every relationship has flaws, and how they get pass those flaws and problems is the real test of their relationship.
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fatimaaaaaaaaa.............

Brilliantly put.......I agree.......Ridhimma had to live her past moments once again to move foward whole heartedly......and she did......
And I thank Armaan for providing those moments to her.....or else she wouldnt have ever been able to gain the much needed strength from her past to embrace her present.........Ridhimma has finally made her transition from her past to her present.....very solemnly .......with loads of dignity...........and with a smile........and with that smile she is now ready to move towards her future.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i agree with you i really liked how she controlled her feelings and emotions and how she got hold of herself so fast that scene was quite good actually now i want to see her letting her feelings for sid come out we all know what's in her heart or how she feels for sid it can be seen easily by her actions but she needs to give words to those thoughts and i really m thinking that this accident will help her because here she's at a point where she's about to loose him this will make her realize what he means to her and how he's just not a thing but  someone whose part of her ek aisa part that cannot ever be separated from her
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]
would much rather have a Riddhima whose heart knows how to love instead of having a Riddhima who cares little of love and only cares for morals.
[/quote]

nice post!!! totally with u!!! I wasn't upset at all today!!!  I really dont want Ridzy to be with Sid just for marriage sake!!!!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: selinarashid

NO THIS STORY LINE IS THE CRAPPEST ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA RULE SO GO GET A LIFE

note to SR fans

make sure not to reply to this post. Mods will deal with instigative comments.

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima.....goood post.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have nothing good to say about Ridhimas scenes today.....but I do understand it was needed..........and you pointed very well as to why.....

I am hopeful๐Ÿ˜ƒ........alls well that ends well๐Ÿ˜‰
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the way you have put it across as an SR fan.๐Ÿ‘..though I wud like to add, as an AR fan...that your analysis can hold true for AR union too... I think that ridzy is going bak to her original self...her true identity..the mischievious, sweet herself who believed in pranks, fun , LIVE AND LET LIVE...thanks to Armaan..

AR are strting their journey ONCE again from where they started first time...from LONAVLA...it was the first time that they came close to each other wen they got lost in the lonavla jungle and here they are, once again..starting agin from the same place...

You said,
she needs to remember how sweet it was to be with him. YES, TRUE..SHe needs to know wat Ammy was in her life and wat she is missing..she needs to know that life is not only about compromising and crying all teh time...LIFE IS WAT IT USED TO BE WITH HER AMY...and I am glad she got a glimpse of it today...coz she cannot afford to loose this life...I hope she gets it LOUD AND CLEAR that Ammy and ONLYammy can bring her back to her original self...bring her back to sanity....

Thanks for bearing. I respect your POV and hope you respect mine!!!:o)

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveARLove

I liked the way you have put it across as an SR fan.๐Ÿ‘..though I wud like to add, as an AR fan...that your analysis can hold true for AR union too... I think that ridzy is going bak to her original self...her true identity..the mischievious, sweet herself who believed in pranks, fun , LIVE AND LET LIVE...thanks to Armaan..

AR are strting their journey ONCE again from where they started first time...from LONAVLA...it was the first time that they came close to each other wen they got lost in the lonavla jungle and here they are, once again..starting agin from the same place...

You said,
she needs to remember how sweet it was to be with him. YES, TRUE..SHe needs to know wat Ammy was in her life and wat she is missing..she needs to know that life is not only about compromising and crying all teh time...LIFE IS WAT IT USED TO BE WITH HER AMY...and I am glad she got a glimpse of it today...coz she cannot afford to loose this life...I hope she gets it LOUD AND CLEAR that Ammy and ONLYammy can bring her back to her original self...bring her back to sanity....
๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for bearing. I respect your POV and hope you respect mine!!!:o)

๐Ÿ˜ฒ I think the new rules are working!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Look how respectfully each have put forward their perspectives! Where are you Buzzy??? SR and AR fans, witness the miracle! ๐Ÿ˜†

Ok, sorry for being so dramatic. ๐Ÿ˜†

And at TM: I like how u think! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

~Cookie 

Edited by Cookies01 - 13 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry i am not allowed here and am a tresspasser..but i loved the way you put ridhima's state of mind...this is one of those honest and sensible pov from an SR Fan i can agree with....
our only point of conflict is A and S...but good one!!

and i am leaving...i was curious coz it was ur post...sorry once again!!