AKNV; Written update 6th May '10

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
AKNV; Written update 6th May '10

Epi starts from, reva stops Yash and Yash just smiles and stop there with food, then he goes from there and close the door but before close the door he looks at reva and smiles there then close the door. Here reva still sit in the bed and looking here and there then she goes near to food and looks at the plate then take it. She sits in the bed and start to eat the food and crying there silently. Suddenly she looks one side and smiling then she said ma.

Lakhi sit there and smiles there. Lakhi told her that she know reva didn't eat anything, then Lakhi feed her but soon reva realize it's her illusion and again she starts crying there.

Here in rani ma's room, Dai ma came there and saw rani ma sit there quietly. She called rani ma. Rani ma looks at Dai ma very angrily. Dai ma told sorry to rani ma but rani ma replied her that how could she think like this?

Then Dai ma told rani ma that she did it just to save the honor of palace. She didn't have intension to hurt her. She is here for such long time and she always thinks good for this family.

Rani ma told her that If Kuwar Aryaman is my son then Kuwar Yashvardhan also my son. I love my both son equally. If, I'll not tell the truth to reva then I'll not give any justice to my son Yash.

Dai ma told rani ma that some time we have to loose some battle to win big battle. I know I love more Aryaman but I also love Yash. I told that thing just to stop u .I know that I hurt u but think If I didn't tell this to any one then still today, I'll not. U knows, I don't tell any secret of this palace any one.

Rani ma turned and said I know u. Then rani ma told that tomorrow is another rasam and villagers also be there and then what'll happen when they know about the truth.

Dai ma looks also tensed.

Here, at Reva's house, Lakhi, dadi, badri eat their dinner but dadi saw at Lakhi who is didn't eat any thing.

Dadi asked her the matter and Lakhi told her that she remembers reva, she rudely told reva to go from here.

Dadi told her that she did right thing, if she didn't strict that day then reva'll not go from here that day then this villagers also taunt her again.

Then Lakhi saw dai ma came there.

Lakhi greet her but Dai ma replied her rudely and invites them for tomorrow's rasam. She asked her that if they told villagers that Yashvardhan marries to reva not aryaman.

Lakhi told her no,

Then Dai ma told her that tomorrow, they'll support rani ma if not then reva'll pay for this.

Then Dai ma goes from there but before leaving again give Lakhi threatening.

Here next day, reva sit in the bed when Yashvardhan came there, Reva looks at him and then turns her face but Yash came inside and told her that he know that reva didn't like to see him again and again but he have to tell something to her, it's important. Today have one rasam and may guest will come here so, u'll but reva turns her face and then Yashvardhan goes from there.

Here Rani ma came and saw the decoration. Many servants are busy with decoration.

Rani ma feared about the truth which will reveal in front of villagers. Suddenly rani ma heard about something's he goes there.

Aryaman practice sword and attack of the servant continuously but that servant defend himself.

Rani ma came and saw it and then stops aryaman.

Rani ma asked the matter but aryaman said he is disturbed about this marriage but u don't know anything and don't understand anything.

Then aryaman goes from there.

Here rani ma looks tensed and sad. Here Dai ma came and stand behind rani ma and smiles evilly.

Precap:-Yash came and hold Reva's hand and told her u have to listen me but Reva freed her hand and slapped yash. 

Thank u

Pls forgive for any mistake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx For The Update Dear.
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...but what is this...Reva slapping Yash😡
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear!
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Oh man not this show as well..For the last few days in all the shows  I watch the hero keeps getting slapped for no reason.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 d ud..seems lyk a boring epi..full of daima
precap is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
reva..how can u slap ur hubby..uff..dis girl is mad
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update...appreciate your effort!
~N~
KHiten thumbnail
😭😭 poor yash, the good guys always suffers in their wifes han! sad truth!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update.

I can't take yash getting slapped for something he didn't do.

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...Ab iss Arya ki wajah se yash ko reva se thhapaa khana padega...ufff...