Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Ab Main Chali๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Here is link to next AT.

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond 73     

Remember stick to Siddhima/JeRan, don't go off topics, no chatting, no bashing/discussing other characters, no name calling, no discussion about other members or forum related issues out here. If you want to share something with your pal use PM service :)

Go through the below post.

Final Warning For All The Members-Do Read

All suggestions for Siddanth-Riddhima post in the below thread.

Advice/Suggestion/Petition Thread for CV-Siddhima

Think Positive
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Keep JeRaning/Siddhimaing๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

And Remember We Twist We Twist We Twist
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rosette80

Like I have said b4..........armaan need a big jolt to come out of this fairytale of his and that jolt can only be provided by ridz..... and for ridz to do that.......he had to make her a live her past moments thru this actions for her to come in face to face with her reality which uptil now she has just been saying about.....
In other words.....for Armaan to get a jolt from ridz......ridz herself needs to get a jolt of reality as well ........she had to go weak for a moment living her past memories to gain strength from it......and thats wat was happening to her when she was washing her face off with water......she was gaining her strength from that weak moment that was there.......

By god sanju...ur too good..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผexactly this is wat is to happen and should happen..i couldnt agree with u more...yes ridz has to realize the truth reliving her past and accpeting her past in front of her..then only she can move on..and in this way even if arman moves on with another person..she wont be in a very crucial or jealous mood as of armaan now...she wil by then be happy for her ...and for armaan with his new life๐Ÿ˜›...if this is wat u were meaing sanji!๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks anjali..........i was just trying to make sense of wat armaan was doing and why....
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i feele the The SRA scene will be the highpoint of the triangle

and will lead to change of track

liek kw mentioned in indya.com recently

norzar
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mithilalovesksg

thank u for ur comments
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

what i liked about the precap the most was that even then sid asked if they wanted to be together they could have said so, he wouldn't have come between them.

yaa...this is wat i liked too..this wil be the turning stone in ridz decsion on what did sid mean by that..so he wanted to be wth her...that will be the question in her head๐Ÿ˜ณ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

Sanj.....I agree with u that Armaan is not unconcious about Ridz being married.....he knows that......but wat can a man, who btw is still single, ready to mingle, think when the husband of the married woman tells him that "hey u know wat, she still loves u and not me"......

The guy who was almost at the verge of getting married to this gal is been thrown back at her, and with the kind of emotions he had for Ridz.......wayyyyyyyyy to deep, he is likely to lose control of himself.

But like I say.........I do not agree with his actions at all.......he is wrong........but I cannot blame him........

shilpa i agree and i have always held that siddanth is responsible for these misgivings as much as riddhima...............armaan got no stand from either side...............one ready to sacrifice the other running crying running and i will hold my verdict even now hoping that he will finally takea stand for himself ............hoping he finally comes  out of the illusion created by him which is engulfing him ..............
norzar thumbnail
hi

rids always wanted sid to react like a pati, and she will see that tmrw

but in such a way that she will realise sid is going away from her

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

as far as A goes, i am just hoping and praying they dont ruin his character completly, he was a great guy and should remain like that always

i guess we can expect many SR scenes from next week

norzar

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sun29

pocu last time she tried to kill herslef on their wedding day.....this time she killed him when he wanted to restart their wedding vows๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ................frigid and hateful he has become but something tells me his love for her will over power him sooner or later and he will not be able to even pretend hating her.............siddanth loves riddhima way too much to see her in constant pain irrespective of how his heart shatters

Yes, here it is - this will overpower him, he cant bear to see her in pain and his love for her is so strong that it will come through and he wont be able to keep being angry and spiteful in a way

Even now, when TJ said to him - Ridz has been asking for him, and is missing him - look at his face, in one moment he forgot everything and got his hopes up and seeing Ridz and building his future wit her

Even before when they were living together back then, one bit of hurt on Ridz - he would react quickly

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

i feele the The SRA scene will be the highpoint of the triangle

and will lead to change of track

liek kw mentioned in indya.com recently

norzar

i am not geting wat..wat did KW mention yaar...๐Ÿ˜•