Yeh Krishna itna confusing kyun hai yaar!!??

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aaj hum sabne dhekha ki Pratigya was tending to Kesar didi's wounds.And suddenly they went on to the topic about what Kesar would like to eat.It was so sweet to see the expression on her face when she said tht she wanted to eat rabdi.She has such a wonderful smile.😊
Then when Pratigya suggested that she'd make Rabdi Amma had to start off on her usual nonsense abt how she should as the men of the house and then make food while Krishna was listening and seeing Pratigya getting chided at.I was really confused,why didn't he stop Amma??πŸ˜•
Anyway,but the next scene gave me a pleasant surprise!!Krishna actually bought Rabdi for Pratigya.He told her that she should have whatever she likes and shouldn't restrict her temptation.I was likeπŸ˜•.I was so happy to see how Pratigya smiled when she opened and saw that he had bought Rabdi for her.I felt that it was actually very sweet of him to do so for Pratigya although she might give it to Kesar didi since she was the one who wanted it.But still ek cheez toh manna padega.

That KriYa scene was just as sweet as RabdiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know this krisha baba yaar gives us ups and downs like a rollercoaster. i thought he would do it but not let her know it. but he wanted to give it to her in her hand. awwwwwwww
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
damn........i missed it.....do wid my dad's cricket match🀒
and yh thats my question too.........why didnt he stop her amma???
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sooo Cuteee!! Gnna Watch It Now x
loveanime thumbnail
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase put a bathroom or a fake door atleast this coming out of corner like a whooooodooooo creature is really too annoying. where did prats come from when krishna in room.
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i guess he knows if he does pratigya pratigya more..amma will taunt pratigya more n more..soo..i havent seen it yet but the way ppl describe it..cant ressit watching it..but i cant watch it either.. as im in school..πŸ˜•πŸ˜­Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago
pratigya_fan thumbnail
krishna is unimaginable πŸ˜•...sometimes he becomes gud N sometimes bad πŸ˜”......hope dey will not spoil his character
loveanime thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya11

i guess he knows if he does pratigya pratigya more..amma will taunt pratigya more n more..soo..i havent seen it yet but the way ppl describe it..cant ressit watching it..but i cant watch it either.. as im in school..πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

i know eh he is already said he is amma is a maha lawyer. but for me she looks more like a machine gun that fires non stop, arre iski bullet kab katham hogi.
starrysky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was so sweet and fast.  i guess he rushed to get his darling her foodπŸ˜†
loveanime thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaddict

That was so sweet and fast. i guess he rushed to get his darling her foodπŸ˜†

he has severe mood swings doesnt he. one min he doesnt want to wear what she gives him. and the next day he wants to show he is sill around to fulfill her desires. 😳 😳