abhijeet sawant's breakdownn - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
I dont think that was drama. His emotion is genuine. During JJWS also he never indulged in any sort of drama. This guy is so humble and grounded. I have huge respect for this guy.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

I don't know why am I constantly defending Abhijeet without concentrating on my workπŸ˜† ...But I just want to say ..This was no drama on Abhijeet's part..he was put on the spot and Judges were asking him questions... "Abhijeet ,how it was like to compete over here ...Abhijeet , u also gone through same experiences of less sleep . less time given for prep , how did u manage at that time?? what thought was going through ur mind??" ...

Toh Abhijeet kya karenge ..chup chaap khare hoke hastey rahenge ????.....May be channel wanted to show this to garner TRP but from Abhijeet's point of view he was just being genuine ...like always .......  

I am with you koeli....Abhijeet is not a contestant...he was put on a spot by judges..What was he to do???  Refuse to answer πŸ€”.Drama or no drama...He was genuine and so down to earth...he did not need to cry or create drama as he is not competing...So I dont understand the cribbing from some abt it...Yeah one can claim that II show folks wanted drama so they put AS on the spot...Don't blame him...

Dude is humble, genuine and a deserving Indian Idol...Rest won for other than singing IMHO...

Just can't make eveyrone happy...😳
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

There was a girl called Bobby who apparently decided to quit without letting the judges know🀒....Salim scolded her for being so irresponsible and she was brought back along with her partner to perform ...The judges then called Abhijeet and asked him what he makes of this girl's callous attitude to quit and how he handled this situation when he was in this competetion....

Abhijeet said "I am feeling so sad on hearing this...I feel like crying while recollecting my memories ...I remember how I spent my time for people to notice me ...made shankarji listen to my song outside his studio yet not knowing whether I'll ever get that desired break or not....mujhe pata bhi nahi tha kabhi woh mauka milega ya nahi  ...

Yeh manch mujhe woh mauka dia ( I got chance to showcase my talent on this stage)...Main is mauka ko jeena chahta tha...and I would never let this chance slip by for trivial matters( not enough sleep , enough time to prepare the song etc) .Even If 1got 15 minutes I would have dedicated that time to this song" ... 

"I remember how I spent each second" ...gets emotional and explained how he prepared himself for this theatre round ...He was fully prepared ..he didn't have enough money so his friend lent his leather pants   to Abhijeet ...He was uncomfortable ...He started having rashes ...yet he was not perturbed by it ..he was confident and knew  he HAD to perform ..come what may....Awww he started crying...

Judges praised him saying he is the true idol..and told all those nikammas ( that bobby girl and her partner)that Abhijeet is so polite and humble even after becoming Indian Idol and still recollects those memories with such passion yet these people abhi kuchh baney hi nahi ..phir itne nakhre....

Abhijeet at last said " I can't even look at these people's eyes..In my book such people ( short of saying losers) have no place...They don't know what oppurtunities they got and how they misused it"....  

P.S I don't remember everything verbatim...but I watched it 2,3 times yesterday as I was moved by his words ...Hope it helps...  

thanx for the update..that was quite irresponsible of Bobby or whoever she was to behave in that immature way...i guess the judges will eventually eliminate her ...frankly speaking showbiz isnt all that glamour and hype people talk about..a friend had taken part in the Indian Idol 4 auditions and he was saying that not just the contestants,the judges and the anchors barely get to sleep as well..although,unlike the contestants,they get free food😊...and Indian Idol is partly scripted...all those contestants clapping and yelling is something the channel makes them do for over an hour in the holding area before they are put through the paces of the grueling auditions..and they have to clear 3-4 rounds before facing the celeb judges..my poor friend lucked out in the celeb round..apparently he lacks screen presence or something of that sortπŸ₯±...but iv heard him sing and hes darn good
psycho_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: osprisshowMOU

your siggy.....πŸ€ͺ

thank the siggie maker (Aditi_MJHT)..its her masterpiece...

🀣

Adi you rawk babe!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtac

thank the siggie maker (Aditi_MJHT)..its her masterpiece...

🀣

Adi you rawk babe!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

tee hee....thank you Adi jee....waise aap bhi kuch kam nahi ho :P :D ....

But we should thank Soorma jee for giving us such an Epic song!!🀣  Errr....we shouldn't turn this thread into Aa thoo jee's appreciation thread...πŸ˜† 

@Abhijeet - IMO he seemed genuine ....Huh..he was just recounting his struggle days....he took the pains ..thats why he is where he is now....
... oh well...whatever *shrugs*....Like @kuhu.kuhu said ...to each his own....

..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Abhijeet has Always been one my favourite Contestant from Indian Idol and i was Extrmely happy for him when he won 😊 

His Humility and Modesty Was Truely a treat to see ....... That and His talant  drew me twards him  ......... and that's the connect he has with the Public 😊

psycho_angel thumbnail
@Adi...agreedπŸ‘πŸΌ...the guy so deserves an appreciation thread~!!!

Edited by mjhtac - 14 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sony's Idea of getting a raise in the TRPs πŸ˜›
xobile thumbnail
There is only one TRUE winner of Indian Idol. Abhijeet Sawant. All my respect and love to you, Abhijeet bhaiya!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peDkdVZ4aQg[/YOUTUBE]

Now will all the Music Directors out there give Abhijeet the huge break he deserves?!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CZ..

Sony's Idea of getting a raise in the TRPs πŸ˜›

Oh really, I don't know why you say that, but I don't think you're appreciaing the struggle of this person from a lower middle-class family. I am not his fan, and he is not the best of all the II contestants in all the seasons, but he is certainly the most deserving of all the II winners. Only he can understand the pain he had to endure. He had to borrow his friend's pair of jeans, that's the situation he was in.