Users

Frequent Posters

meera_kg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

To Prove: DMG = AR     &   NO AR = NO DMG

Proof :

Lets suppose DMG = AR    --------------------------------------- (i)

Multiplying 'No' on both the sides, we get

--> NO DMG = NO AR     or    NO AR = NO DMG  --------------------------- (ii)  [Means the same, if anyone got confused]

--> NAHI AR = NAHI DMG  --------------------------------------(iii) [Since NO = NAHI]

--> NAHI * ARMAAN * RIDDHIMA = NAHI * DMG -------------------------------- (iv) [Since AR = ARMAAN * RIDDHIMA]

Subject : DMG
Submitted by : BlueSoul
Teacher : Mona Ji

loved dis..............

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ballllooo bola tha na one day you'll underIstand the whole Eccoosan!!! u did it kid u did it .. Me so proud of you... @D dekho kid its proved... *me happy feet*

Balloooo as dean already mentioned about trophy and award.. from me gareeb Teechar a  chaak-late phaar you 😊.... Kit-Kat

Kid you made aal aaf us bhery piroud 👍🏼... bhee bhill patent this eccosan, 👏👏👏

All other DMG Ac-camademian *a comedians* fasten your seat belts Blue is shinning and soaring.. you all have to catch the speed... cummon Kidzzzz 

PS: Zainu is an on demand Biology teechar, else she is there to ishtudy aal other subbjectsss 😳
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera_kg

loved dis..............

This is what fans are expert in. To dissect the whole thing and then present a different meaning all together. If this is the way how you understand your equations and theorems, you'll never pass in the Semester Exams.

Just loving the questions won't get you full marks, you need to learn the answer and the end results. Otherwise Prof. Mona, Zainab and Pocadeen will fail you for sure.

Abhi bhi time hai, poori derivation ratt lo.
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is what fans are expert in. To dissect the whole thing and then present a different meaning all together. If this is the way how you understand your equations and theorems, you'll never pass in the Semester Exams.

Just loving the questions won't get you full marks, you need to learn the answer and the end results. Otherwise Prof. Mona, Zainab and Pocadeen will fail you for sure.

Abhi bhi time hai, poori derivation ratt lo.

@red-🤣🤣🤣.. i m mugging kabse😒  i hope i learn it sum how😒
Edited by reha_rm - 14 years ago
ketaluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 post yaar..................
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO! blue where were you all this time?!😆😆😆😆

Fantabulous! you are a math genius!  You need to be on the  "Mu Alpha Theta" team then!😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Amazing!

now prove,

Riddhima = Tears!🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's an easy one!🤣🤣🤣
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@bluesoul:- Nice deductions and got to admit the way you deduced the whole equation was so fun. Now I hope I will not see any more posts of NO AR = NO DMG in this forum. Dimaag karab ho gaya tha with that equation popping up everywhere and everyday. And sorry for the late wishes because you see I am hardly venturing out on this Dill Mein Ghaas forum and so I missed out your explanation.

@Zainu:- You too are gonna top the exams dear so don't worry.  And yeah don't worry too much about other Isstudents. Apne baare mein soch na. Dekha nahi kya kaise log yahan pe sirf khud ke baare mein sochte hai. So be a good girl and think of yourself and study for the exams.
Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: reha_rm

@red-🤣🤣🤣.. i m mugging kabse😒  i hope i learn it sum how😒

Koi nahi Reha....... Tension free hokar ratta maaro... I was playing Ringa Ringa Roses with the cats of my building... and suddenly it striked me.

You can also try Ringa Ringa Roses... Its like meditation.... You get all the answers of your life while playing it. 😊

n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow! Too good, BlueSoul👏! Math's deduction was great.👏 I did a course on numerical analysis, but haven't seen anything more complicated and authentic than this one. You have aced the assignment👏! Please be my project partner next time… lolz😆

perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Koi nahi Reha....... Tension free hokar ratta maaro... I was playing Ringa Ringa Roses with the cats of my building... and suddenly it striked me.

You can also try Ringa Ringa Roses... Its like meditation.... You get all the answers of your life while playing it. 😊

ohhhhhhhhhhhh🤔........... thank u for the tip.. i will try it now.. hope it will help me😊