Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal

Posted: 14 years ago
Jennifer Winget and R J Mantra

Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal may be the teenage heartthrobs of Miley Jab Hum Tum but looks like as hosts they failed to impress the channel, the judges and the producers of the just-launched second season of Zara Nachke Dikha. And so, Jennifer Winget and RJ Mantra have taken their places.

A source informs, "We were only waiting to replace Sanaya and Mohit. They weren't able to impress anyone with their hosting. They looked good and cool but their interaction level with the contenders, judges and viewers was negligible. We all were of the opinion that something was amiss, ever since they started the shoot. They looked bored with their lines and took too much time for the shoot which irked the participants and the judges. We have now brought in Jennifer and RJ Mantra."

Says Mantra, "It's good to be back on television after almost a year. I was on Channel V hosting almost all their shows. Viewers can see me from the coming weekend on ZND."

Talking about the upcoming episode, our source adds, "Kapil has saved himself after landing in the danger zone. He hadn't performed and so the girls had tagged him from the boys' camp. In the forthcoming episode, boys have won the round and so they tagged the strongest contender from the girls' camp. The decision of landing Mukti in the danger zone infuriated the girls and as expected Motormouth Rakhi took the onus to save Mukti. She got into an argument with Aamir Ali and questioned him about the boys' decision to vote against Mukti. Aamir calmed her down saying if she wants to save Mukti she can do so by getting herself tagged, to which Rakhi obliged."

All attempts to reach Sehgal and Irani were futile.

Source: http://wikinewforum.com/tags.php?tag=zara+nachke+dikha
Edited by spoke - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article, but a part of this article was posted before. Spoiler - 3rd episode
Can you tell us the source?

Edited by -Steffz- - 14 years ago
sharonyaqoob thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
how many times the channel is going to repeat the same thing???????

Originally posted by: sharonyaqoob

how many times the channel is going to repeat the same thing???????

it's not the channel who is reapeating ...i think the member got confused
diss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ye me also tired of the sme old stuff, this show is based on dance and not on host stuff.

But I dont think monaya is teegnage crushes.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh No Not Again ...please gimme a break from this news now ....🥱

Hi

Source u ask and here the same: https://wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?t=19469

Originally posted by: -Steffz-

Thanks for the article, but a part of this article was posted before. Spoiler - 3rd episode
Can you tell us the source?

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like these people can't seem to keep their mouth shut.😵 This is rubbish especially the part "They weren't able to impress anyone with their hosting." 😲Are they sure about that? Because alot is being done on the contrary

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think replacing monaya was a gud decision coz they werent able to show the magic in hosting......wich they shows in mjht as SaJan.....
well im eagerly wi8in for jenny
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i too m satisfied with the replacement of the hosts, felt they lacked the punch and magic. hope jenny and RJ Mantra will be better.
Edited by Pranii - 14 years ago