Choti, of Hum Paanch, is a tarot reader!

jingle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Choti, of Hum Paanch, is a tarot reader!
   By: Tushar Joshi
   November 28, 2005

Pushti
We know her as the gossip queen in Zee's Hum Paanch — but not many know that Pushti, who plays youngest sister, Choti, on the show, is a professional tarot reader. She is not only telepathic, but also has strong Extra Sensory Perception (ESP), or sixth sense, of events that will unfold in the future.

Angel reader, too

"I have always had a natural inclination towards spirituality. My interest in astrology and star signs grew as time progressed, finally getting me attracted towards the mystic tarot cards." Pushti says her destiny, as a card reader, wasn't a coincidence.

"When I called my teacher to check on her classes, even without telling her my name, she asked me to come and meet her. I sat down with her and learnt the cards in a matter of three days.  Since then, for the last five years, I have been a professional card reader, and also an angel reader."

What is angel reading? Says the actress, "All of us are surrounded by angels, who help us in our daily activities. They are around us, but we have to read their signs and hear what they say; it is different from card reading."

Saw ash before fire

Pushti says she had a premonition of the fire that wrecked the Hum Paanch sets recently. "From the time I stepped on that set, I knew there was something wrong with the place. It didn't give me positive vibes at all. In fact, I would feel suffocated and claustrophobic when I was shooting there."

She recalls that on the day of the mishap, one of the angels asked her to gaze into the ball. "I heard a voice that asked me to gaze into the ball, which gives you a glimpse into events likely to surround you."

She says what she saw in the ball was a sign of the catastrophic incident waiting to happen. "I saw ash, and was told to explore that element. But I had to go for a party, and was too tired to probe further."

The next day, when someone informed her about the fire, Pushti was horrified.

"I was like... you've got to be kidding! I felt bad that I didn't take the sign the angels showed me, seriously. From that day on, I have
been taking every sign seriously."

[email protected]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail

wow!!!...i would like to be a tarot card reader!!!...sounds intresting!!!..and...also the angel reading!!!!

Intresting...

thankooo 4 the article ji!!!

devilisha thumbnail
wow...this is so kewl..i have always had an interest in Tarot Cards and stuff,....they r very interesting and mystical with all the power values..
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow......it sounds intresting....thanks for the article
Edited by UrS82990 - 18 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Hmmm thats Cool yaar.

By the way wasn't she in Ishq Vishq?