Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

Main Yaahannn *in excitment running towards shweeto ji**😳😳

shweeto ji aagaye ma shweeto ji is back 🤗

sahweeto ji koi khabar.. suna hai rampa ko rakhi ke baare mein pata chal gaya hai isliye wo dono hotties ko lekar Chabbal ke ghati ja chuki hai, Gabbar singh ke Grand childrens ko bhagne ke training dene ke liye😲

me lub you *bushing blushing*
☺️☺️☺️☺️

monaaaaaaaa
no nayi khabar😭 jabse tumse piyaarrr hua ahain,,,, meri dimaaaag not chalingg
subah shaam dopahar, raat only mona in my dilll and bhejaEmbarrassed 
achha toh rampa giving traininggg faaar gabbuji's poutah-pouthiShocked
aajaa mere paas aao.. mujhe kuch poochna hain.. beryyyyy big secret... suna hain yaahn ke isschool mein naya naya rules aaya hain??? jaldi bataao..mein naya khabar likhne ko bekaraar hain😛
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

What an awesome, machor (mature, but Rakhi says machor) and model (modern, but Rakhi prefers model) post! 3 cheers to you for that. Ishwar kee beti is back as a bhaarti nurse to Ronewala village, and Toteraam's show's TRP/TV exceeds Mera Joota Hai Taiwani's TRP/TVR.

Arjun is a grey - jew - ate, and so is Rakhi (we say graduate but Raki prefers the other) and both are broad - manded (broad minded in the language of ours) so the body heat scene shall be no problem. We expect Arjun to not shout 'rape, rape, rape, mera balaadkaar hui' (silencer style from 3 Idiots).

...And dang the reporter for interrogating Rakhi about revealing clothes...she has FILLINGS (feelings I guess) too!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta love Rakhi's Inglees. 😛
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was reli funny tho i didnt like the fact that rakhi wud give the heat🤣🤣 but apart from all the forums boringness, repeatedness and crying i reli had fun reading it, now im a fan of jhoota singh🤣🤣 keep writing!!!!!

Originally posted by: sarah1024

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta love Rakhi's Inglees. 😛

OMG Zainu!!!

ROFL ROFLROFLROFL LMAO!
I have to agree I am lovin Rakhi's ingless now!
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rakhi Sawant in DMG😲... jezuz...😲..................... TRP will reach phenomenal heights . no two way abt tht🤣🤣🤣
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shamil, I love your posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your shed light on really interesting pieces of news🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I have been following your uhm......articles, and have enjoyed all of them thoroughly.....but this one totally compelled me to reply.

Loved the entire post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Starting from the supposed "kaanta laga" song, to rakhi giving Arjun body heat therapy, to Rampa blasting at Sidhu for his expertise in that segment, rakhi giving reporter lecture about her 'bhartiya nari' adarsh and finally her entry song............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

Shamil, I love your posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your shed light on really interesting pieces of news🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I have been following your uhm......articles, and have enjoyed all of them thoroughly.....but this one totally compelled me to reply.

Loved the entire post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Starting from the supposed "kaanta laga" song, to rakhi giving Arjun body heat therapy, to Rampa blasting at Sidhu for his expertise in that segment, rakhi giving reporter lecture about her 'bhartiya nari' adarsh and finally her entry song............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

melissa ji, please do comment on my every post😛 it inspires me to try again😳
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lolz shamil jee..plz tell jhoota singh jee :P to kindly ryt smthing more for us cz...

yeh dil maange more!!!

& the usual rona dhona se tsunami ajega on the forums!!

Jldiiiii BACHAO!!!
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Zainab🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't we all love Rakhi because of her command over this language? I surely didn't expect Rampa to be narrow-manded enough to snatch Sidhu's opportunity of saving another bootiful(beautiful) woman. Posessive, huh? Or maybe, the bade (bad) luck that Rakhi has, she garnered herself another actress who is envious of her tail-ent (talent). Whatever....it would set the screen on fire to see Rakhi-Arjun body heat session. I wish Rakhi all the luck with her scenes.

@Shamil.....maybe I will try this from your next posts. Yes, I am really lazy😕...lol. Anyway, I forgot to mention two more things. Firstly, I totally love the names Arjun, Rampa, Sidhu...Rampa, especially. Plus, the Dill Mein Ghaas is so apt a name for this show👏😆. Secondly, the pic of Rakhi Sawant is AWESOME!!!!!!!!👏 It's from the behind the scene/interview still from her that minty-oriented add na? Forgot what the add was about😆
Edited by Melissa - 14 years ago
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 Oh my God yaar ur killing me i cant stop laughing that is realy funny Rakhi in DMG and DMG well end next week 🤣. yaar ur too funny i just love u alot with ur funny post u give smile always with ur post:)

Love Leena🤣 🤣