RAKHI SAWANT ENTERS DMG!!!!!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

According to the selection panel of the  production house, 'Confuse Viewer' , Rakhi Sawant will  soon be seen in  Stone Tv's 'Dill Mein Ghaas' . She will play a glamorous nurse at the Sanjeevni hospital.

Totaram, a consultant at the Production house confirmed the news. Rakhi will essay the role of Dolly who will assist Dr.Arjun at the Ronewala village. But on their way to the village,  both will get lost in a jungle which is situated somewhere in the middle of Mumbai. A special song "Kaanta lagaa" will be picturised on Rakhi and arjun  while arjun tries to remove a thorn from dolly's foot.

Elloborating on the track , Totaram said that the cvs are also planning a 'hypothermia ' scene on these two. Actually the script writers had at first decided to have such a scene between sidhu and Takhi  since sidhu has more  experience in doing 'body heat therapy'. But they had to drop the idea when Rampa objected by asking sidhu,  "arrey tu kitne logon ko apne body heat supply karega?" But since the CVs are aware that AR fans will strongly object to Arjun even looking at another girl, they have decided that it will be Rakhi who will do a body heat therapy on Arjun frozen-frozen-freeze-winter-smiley-.gif Frozen Blue Smiley Smilie Emoticon Animation Animated Animations Gif picture by prestonjjrtrwho becomes unconscious due to a heavy snowfall in Mumbai's jungle. This incident, the CVs claim , will be a turning point in the lives of Arjun, Rampa and Sidhu.

When contacted, Rakhi Sawant confirmed that she has been approached to do the role. When asked whether she will wear revealing clothes, she became hyper and shouted at the reporter. She said she will be doing the role of a 'bharatiya naari' who believes in Indian Culture and Tradition.

She also added that she will not be a 'khadoos ' like Rampa who rejected both the hot doctors; she will be a sweet loving girl who will shower her love on both the dudes.
The CVs are also planning an 'entry song' on Rakhi in which she will try to 'cure' a dying patient singing  "Dekh Le" from the movie Munna Bhai MBBS.

So will the entry of Rakhi in the show help the trp of the show??? Will Rakhi's character become another ghaas in Dr. arjun's and Dr.Sidhu's heart??? To know more, keep watching "Dill Mein ghaas' only on Stone TV, every mon-fri at 8 pm.

Jhoota singh, Lunatic Times

Related topics      

Kissa Sanjeevni Ka

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387986

Shocking twist in DMG                                                                                                                                         

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1385975

A new entry in DMG soon                                                                                                                                     

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1386775

Coffee with the CVs

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1384313

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!
Simply love this humor.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rakhi in DMG.......🤣....wow awesome🤣
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jhootoo ji 😕
aap raakhi ke aas paas nahi fatke na warna FATAKE milenge aapko 😕😕

Me still singing *mere dil ka hai kehna bas mere hi rehna nahi to Samjhe 😈"

*on serious notes awesome yaar lage rahoo.. * 👏👏👏
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA..you are killing me! 🤣 .🤣 .🤣 .🤣. 🤣. 🤣. 🤣OMG shamil! you out did your self this time!👍🏼 this is too good!..jhoota singh i love you..you rock 😉 👍🏼 i am sure Rakhi will rock the show with her chammak challo shtyle! 😆 . 😆 . 😆 .😆 . 😆
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shamil, lovely post.....😆
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA..you are killing me! 🤣 .🤣 .🤣 .🤣. 🤣. 🤣. 🤣OMG shamil! you out did your self this time!👍🏼 this is too good!..jhoota singh i love you..you rock 😉 👍🏼 i am sure Rakhi will rock the show with her chammak challo shtyle! 😆 . 😆 . 😆 .😆 . 😆

Ka7eela dare to say I love you too Jhooto Singh ji 😕😕 me not liking
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣................jhoota sing is my favorite ab see............

i demand that u get sambhavna seth also in dil mein ghaas............i want to see both hte woman remove the kaanta rampma from arjun and sidhu's life🤣🤣................

am waiting to see dekh le with rakhi sawant saving a dying patient🤣 ...........aur cannot wait for the hyphothermia scene🤣bharityaa naari isshtyle
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

🤣................jhoota sing is my favorite ab see............

i demand that u get sambhavna seth also in dil mein ghaas............i want to see both hte woman remove the kaanta rampma from arjun and sidhu's life🤣🤣................

am waiting to see dekh le with rakhi sawant saving a dying patient🤣 ...........aur cannot wait for the hyphothermia scene🤣bharityaa naari isshtyle

Dude bhartiyaa naari ke hisaab se to phir wo usko Adrak ka kadha pilayegi 🤣🤣🤣
shamil thumbnail
mona darlinggg.. koi aur humhe pyaar kare ya na kare, yeh jhootoo sirf aur sirf tumhaara hain